Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

This topic is for those with Thuwed Dragons. Thuwed Dragons are dragons from TJ09's lines, he is the all mighty creator of our much loved dragon world here.

Thuwed is personally my favorite line, not including my own. I am only lucky enough to own one of the precious Thuwed, and I as well as some others would love to see what Thuwed you possess, what generation and possibly a linage.

Mine>> My 2nd Generation Thuwed

Whats special about your Thuwed apart from being a Thuwed that is? My 2nd Generation Geode for example has a CB Geode Mother.

Others would love to acquire more Thuweds! Like me! ha, I find they're hard to come by...so what posts are allowed currently:

*You may post you have a Thuwed to re-home.

*You may post you have a Thuwed to trade.

*You may post you wish to give a Thuwed a good home.

*You may post you will breed Thuwed eggs for wishers.

*Please post and introduce your Thuwed!

*You may post and talk about anything concerning Thuwed, rarity, like them, not like them, and so on.

Anything NOT concerning Thuwed or just plain old spamming like "oh LOL" or a "I agree" will not be tolerated. Explain yourself.

Any suggestions for this thread please PM me.

Edited by Sylverkitti

I couldn't resist, I took this one, thank you! biggrin.gif

if no one else wants any of the others, just let me know. It was hard enough to choose lol

laugh.gif

Take the Vine as well, if you like it.

I just didn't want the two Purple to go to the same person, as it's basically the same lineage.

laugh.gif

Take the Vine as well, if you like it.

I just didn't want the two Purple to go to the same person, as it's basically the same lineage.

looks like someone already took the vine smile.gif

ALSO in a hilarious turn of events, as I was trolling the AP, look what I found: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kskE5

ROFL

looks like someone already took the vine smile.gif

ALSO in a hilarious turn of events, as I was trolling the AP, look what I found: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kskE5

ROFL

Well, Thanks for the info.

I really don't get it... Why does somebody take an egg just to abandon it right away?

I read about bad experiences with gifting in the forum, but this is the first time it happened to me.

Enjoy the Purples or gift one of them to somebody else, I'm fine with both. And if you would like a high even Gen Thuwed, I have several more I can breed. wink.gif

Well, Thanks for the info.

I really don't get it... Why does somebody take an egg just to abandon it right away?

I read about bad experiences with gifting in the forum, but this is the first time it happened to me.

Enjoy the Purples or gift one of them to somebody else, I'm fine with both. And if you would like a high even Gen Thuwed, I have several more I can breed. wink.gif

Wait, the vine or the purple? did they both get taken and abandoned? That's awful. I had someone take an egg once (with was private trade, not through the forum at all) and then turn right around a kill it. If you don't want it, don't take it or just give it back, you know? meh.

I'll probably gift the second one to my girlfriend, since she's not a forum user but likes the Thuwed lineages.

I'll definitely keep that offer in mind biggrin.gif

Unfortunately this take and drop in AP is happening with increasing

frequency. It makes one wonder if there is an organized effort by

a thread or a group with weird sensibilities behind this.

It is heartening to see some get recovered and adopted to loving

homes....

I couldn't resist an egg from my favourite Thuwed pair. Thank you so much, I'll give it a good home and continue the lineage. smile.gif (Lucky me, I only have a male CB black.)

Another Thuwed for gifting. biggrin.gif Same rules as before: name it, love it, and don't freeze, kill, or abandon it!

3rd gen Waterhorse! Gone!

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

Still nothing from the list I'm on xd.png. Oh well, I'm ready to wait as long as it takes for them to breed.