Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Welcome to the Lineage Gifting and Trading Centre

~ This thread has been approved by _Z_ ~

~ created by Wiz ~

This thread is a place to gift and trade lineage eggs/hatchlings. It has been placed in the breeding section for this reason.

There are a lot of generous and giving people in this sub-forum. Every major thread I visit has people offering up eggs they have bred or replying to cries for help from people who need a certain egg to advance their lineage. This thread is an effort to bring all these wonderful people together so we can browse and be tempted into scroll lock or put in our request for a needed egg/hatchling to as wide an audience as possible.

What is a lineage egg/hatchling?

For the purposes of this thread a lineage egg/hatchling is a bred dragon with a desirable lineage page. Be it Stairstep, Even-Gen, Double Spiral, Dorkface, Thuwed, D'Hennegel, Doctor Who, or any of the other many lineages out there.

Gifting/Trading:

Please set out your gift/trade offers like this:

* Gifting:

Lineage: ex. Dorkface

Lineage Link:

Teleport Link:

Contact Owner: Y or N

* Trading:

Lineage: ex. 6th gen Stairstep

Lineage Link:

Teleport Link:

Looking to trade for:

Contact Owner: Y or N

Requests:

So you need an egg for a lineage? Perhaps you need a Thuwed or a Dorkface? Maybe a certain generation stairstep or a specific type of even-gen. Could be you need a mate for that 10th generation Tinsel sitting on your scroll.

Please set out your requests like this:

* Request:

Lineage details: ex. 5th even-gen Thuwed

Helpful Tip: you may want to include a lineage link to any intended mate if you want to avoid inbreeding.

Edited by Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Trading Guidelines/Rules apply:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=113928

We will allow one (1) bump every 24 hours. All other bumps/reposts will be treated as spam, the member will receive a warn.

Thread Rules: (updated 9/22/11)

1: Be nice.

2. Lineage Dragons Only - No caveborns.

3: If someone has said they would like to know where their egg/hatchie has ended up then please let them know you have it. It's a small price to pay for their generosity.

4. Gifting/Trading : Please edit posts to remove no longer functional teleport links. Better yet - help self-clean this thread by deleting your gifting and trading posts once completed..

5. Requesting: Please edit to keep your request post up to date. It helps those who want to help you.

6. Tinsels & Metallics:

* Trade: NO Trading of Tinsels or Metallics please. There are several threads for them already.

* Requests: It is ok to post a request for a tinsel/metallic for specific lineage needs. However, do not offer to trade for it.

* Gifting: Gifting tinsels is OK as long as you ask for nothing in return.

Trading and gifting will be allowed for Tinsels as with all lineage eggs.

FAQ:

If you ask a question and it's not answered right away it probably means we are conferring with the mods. We are not ignoring you, you stumped us. Congratulations.

Thread Mods:

Wiz

WraithZephyr

Mod applications CLOSED: - Temporarily not accepting applications at this time.

Please PM your applications to this account. Title the PM Mod Application and include your time zone, most common times you are on and any thread mod experience you have.

For the love of little green dragons do not send your applications to my personal account. It will be taken as a sign of sabotage and an attempt to do in my poor bloated PM box and any that get through will be deleted unread. -

Finally, this thread is new. That means there will probably be some refining and tweaking. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by _Z_

Request: GW egg from male GW and female regular Gold. Not sure what would be an appropriate trade but I'll find one! xd.png Thanks!

Request:

I'm having trouble with finding a mate for this 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt x Flamingo. I have 2 Sweetlings, but I would really like to breed lovely 3rd gens for others and time is running out...

I don't have many pretties at hand right now, but I will do my best to help you with your own requests. Feel free to PM me.

* Request:

2gen winter from Male Autumn x Bright pink

lineage <-this hatchie's mate.

or 2gen pink from Alt sweetling x Bright pink

lineage<-it's mate.

I collect All dragons 2gen egg from bright pink.I love bp:)

plz Help meT_T Thanks!

Edited by limsalva

* Request:

My first Valentine around so I can finally try and catch them all. I have one very big wish though and don't know if I'll be able to fulfil it myself.

Caught this pretty Marrow last Halloween and I would love to get the perfect Rosebud mate for it. wub.gif

If anyone could help I would be forever grateful and also willing to trade all the eggs I managed to get by then if needed.

Yay, so happy! Thx! biggrin.gif

Edited by Bellatrix86

HI all, just thought I'd let you all know that I will be breeding ALL of my Valentines (have all years) in about 2 hrs... if anyone would like to request a certain parentage for 2G Valentines just PM me with your request and I'll see if my babies cooperate. Have CB Valentines of all the years and also at least 1 CB (both genders) of every breed. This breeding will be on a first come first served... when I get a request I will breed at that time if I still have the requested Valentine unbred. Good luck all... hope to get some good home for my babies this year smile.gif

Woah, this thread got wiped? :0

Up for grabs! Gold tinsel from tombstone x ribbondancer. The father's lineage has yet to disappear as he is just recently deceased.

Lineage

Claim here!

Gone

Edited by Daydreamer09

If anyone here can breed a stripe from Stripe x Golden Wyvern, it would be much appreciated. I have many lineages I can breed in return. Thank you.

If anyone here can breed a stripe from Stripe x Golden Wyvern, it would be much appreciated. I have many lineages I can breed in return. Thank you.

sorry, i got GW's out of the pairings. when i have space, i think i have 1 more CB stripe that i can try.

I believe these are both Thuwed Dorkfaces.... smile.gif Enjoy!

Gone!!

Edited by SilverDragonTears

I believe these are both Thuwed Dorkfaces.... smile.gif Enjoy!

Gone!!

Aww, thank you so much! happy.gif I claimed "FCQgr". Hopefully it will be more co-operative than my silver boy (he hasn't given me an egg in over two years, sigh)

Got one for you! PMing you the teleport. :3

Oi.. did you know that they make Black Stripes? xd.png

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with some eggs. I need:

2nd Gen Purple Horse from CB Male Purple Horse x CB Female Shadow Walker

2nd Gen Fog from CB Male Shadow Walker x CB Female Fog

If the parents have nice names, that would be great smile.gif I can breed eggs in return.

Thanks!

Fog egg on the way! ^^

EDIT:

Can anyone breed a couple 2nd gens as mates for some of our holiday dragons? smile.gif Looking for: Sweetling x Hellfire, Sweetling x Royal Blue and Nocturne x Val 09 and lots of others. tongue.gif

Edited by Nureyev

Fog egg on the way! ^^

EDIT:

Can anyone breed a couple 2nd gens as mates for some of our holiday dragons? smile.gif Looking for: Sweetling x Hellfire, Sweetling x Royal Blue and Nocturne x Val 09 and lots of others. tongue.gif

Thanks Nureyev! smile.gif

I can try breeding mates for your eggs if you still need them in a few hours. Just let me know.

Could someone please breed me a Winter from CB Val09 x CB Autumn or Summer? I need both.

Also, swapping http://dragcave.net/lineage/7Xcd2 for any other even-gen with all word-code CBs.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Request:

Lineage Swaps!

2G PB user posted image

and

2G PB user posted image

My breeding day for reds is Saturday and my breeding day for pinks is Sunday. I will have 2 of each available for swapping for the next 4 weeks.

If you are interested in trading lines, please PM me. Please only offer to lineage swap the offspring of named parents. I am not looking for any other types of trades, so all other types of requests will be ignored.

Telelinks:

2G PB Red #1

2G PB Red #2

2G PB Pink #1 - Claimed

2G PB Pink #2 - Claimed

Edited by parsnip_pixie

...So I had a post here with all my lists but I forgot this thread gets wiped periodically so I don't have a backup anywhere. ;_; I don't remember the usernames of anyone who was on my list, or even which dragons I have lists for. Dx (Except for one pair whose egg I already sent out - I only remembered because that was one of the stubborn pairs. >_>) Please PM me if you were on any of my lists!

Repost-

Can anyone breed a couple 2nd gens as mates for some of our holiday dragons? Looking for: Sweetling x Hellfire, Sweetling x Royal Blue and Nocturne x Val 09 and others.

Thanks as always! Always happy to trade if I can breed anything you need.

Repost-

Can anyone breed a couple 2nd gens as mates for some of our holiday dragons?  Looking for: Sweetling x Hellfire, Sweetling x Royal Blue and Nocturne x Val 09 and others. 

Thanks as always! Always happy to trade if I can breed anything you need.

I can breed you sweetling x hellfire for you.

EDIT: I have bred an egg for you. PM me to claim it.

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves