DemonicJ

Yarolds

Yarolds is a multi game click exchange site that has been in operation since 2003!

easy clicksDepending on you VIP status, you have the ability to show up to 60 links simultaneously (at the very least you have 20 minimum)! 400 start up creditsuseful for all your gamesone stop click siteuser posted image

click the banner to join

Yarolds Site Admins are;

YaroldDemonicJEccoWe are all available by PM at Yarolds or you will find us or other people to help you in our chat room.

Yarolds now also has 3 regular jackpot days every month, where users with low credits are given a boost of credits to help them out (conditions available on website)

Individual monthly credit awards for the top clickers

Monthly credit awards for the top groups (dynasties)

Daily signin bonus (100 credits)

user posted image

click the banner to join!

Edited by DemonicJ

Although not as efficient as the other fansites here, I use this site to gain some views. Here's a tip: Use the view page of your dragons. Using the scroll page only results in a white page.

Better idea is to use your scroll link, with your page set to 'Hide adults on scroll'. Never had a white page issue Edited by DemonicJ

Huh. Maybe I've thinking of a different fansite related to Yarolds. o_o

I use my scroll page for my link so that all my babes and eggies get seen at the same time smile.gif

I have never had a problem with white pages, only time is when DC was down or doing maintenance wink.gif

A lot easier too as I don't have to add my links to any external sites, as every time I adopt an egg, my link is all ready set smile.gif

Yarold's is awesome smile.gif

I remember when I first ran across it -- I was like what site is this. I then tried to it with dragoncave and found out that is was really really good hatching eggs and you can even use to for other sites. Almost all sites can use Yarolds smile.gif

Now I pretty much use the site everyday and for DC you only need to put your scroll link to get all your eggs/hatchies to be seen.

I don't have to use multiple sites anymore to get my different adopts from different sites to be hatched anymore.

It is also really simple and if you don't understand something all you have to do is go to the Yarold's chat which is on the site and ask for help smile.gif

Although not as efficient as the other fansites here, I use this site to gain some views. Here's a tip: Use the view page of your dragons. Using the scroll page only results in a white page.

smile.gif One thing to be clear Yarolds is Yarolds. Don't mix yarolds up with hydra. The white page thing you are talking about is what you see from hydra. If there's a white page from hydra, most likely the site is blocked

Yarold's is awesome smile.gif

I remember when I first ran across it -- I was like what site is this. I then tried to it with dragoncave and found out that is was really really good hatching eggs and you can even use to for other sites. Almost all sites can use Yarolds smile.gif

Now I pretty much use the site everyday and for DC you only need to put your scroll link to get all your eggs/hatchies to be seen.

I don't have to use multiple sites anymore to get my different adopts from different sites to be hatched anymore.

It is also really simple and if you don't understand something all you have to do is go to the Yarold's chat which is on the site and ask for help smile.gif

Yes lucky333123. It is awesome!

All you Yarolds users ready for the lotto jackpot tomorrow??

Make sure you have a link set in the main exchange to get your free credits!

The lotto was awesome! So many links -- page after page after page. I even saw a new site that I didn't know existed...maybe I'll check it out biggrin.gif

I got so many credits and so many clicks during the lotto -- I didn't think the pages were ever going to end xd.png

It was awesome for getting my pets to hatch

Edited by lucky333123

As a site for gaining views, yarolds rocks!

TJ09 is really nice though. One of the yarold admins dragon page was renamed to R.I.P. Metalteo in memory of the yarolds admin Metalteo who died of cancer. He was one who liked to breed and gift away his gold babies.

Just tried to register with the site, nothing showed up at my email. So can't complete registration process and log in.

DemonicJ, I heard you that you are a property salesman. You do well trying to sell sites too!

But where are your dragons and eggs on your scroll? Why have you hidden them all?

I prefer to use the fansites so I know the get right amount of views.

Besides that your site interests me not one bit.

I prefer Hydra and refer other people to it.

The atmosphere is much nicer, the owner is far more polite and helpful.

bluebell rose, I think the matter is best dealt with by TJ and the owner of Hydra.

I also see white pages there.

TJ, please let us know why the pages show as white in Hydra?

The eggs are not on automatic, is it a fault with Hydra or have you blocked the views there?

I thought I had a problem my browser window.

I'm having a hard time finding anything in this post relevant to the topic. This is about Yarold's, not Hydra or whether or not DemonicJ chooses to display his dragons. o.O

Anyway, love this site, though I only add my dragons when they're ER and my brother manages all the clicking. XD

I'm having a hard time finding anything in this post relevant to the topic. This is about Yarold's, not Hydra or whether or not DemonicJ chooses to display his dragons. o.O

Anyway, love this site, though I only add my dragons when they're ER and my brother manages all the clicking. xd.png

Agree.

Members this is the fan site section, places to post your eggs. Please take off topic discussion to the proper sections and topics.

Just tried to register with the site, nothing showed up at my email.  So can't complete registration process and log in.

Anyone from Yarold's ever come here? I still cannot use the site. I try to log in and says not correct password or account name. I try to reregistar and it says my email is in use. I try to recover password and it says there is no user with this email.

Anyone from Yarold's ever come here? I still cannot use the site. I try to log in and says not correct password or account name. I try to reregistar and it says my email is in use. I try to recover password and it says there is no user with this email.

Odd. I'll send DemonicJ a message on Yarold's for you. ^^

Yarolds ftw ^^. Almost like a game in itself trying to balance clicks. I used to use both Yarolds and Hydra but I like Yarolds better... plus Hydra deleted my account for inactivity I think dry.gif

Anyone else have problems getting in to Yarolds today?

I keep getting:

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

ETA - Thanks Ruby! Huh, I still can't. Tried the usual stuff to see if that would solve it, and nope. I'll keep working on it then. Thanks again for checking!

Edited by jocosa

Ok, I did all the normal things - cleared cache, refreshed, closed/re-opened FF, shut down and re-started my PC.

I just tried with FF, Chrome and IE and none of them will load the page. I got in fine yesterday and have made no changes to my PC or add-ons since then, so... I'm stumped.

I know it's up, I just don't know why it won't load for me in any browser. And is the only page doing that. I've tried from my bookmark and from just Googling it and clicking that way instead.

Suggestions?

ETA - Solved! Thanks Purplehaze! smile.gif I HAD rebooted the modem but not the router. Tried the router based on your suggestion, and, success!

Edited by jocosa