RougeRaven

idea for dragcave working with Dragon Encyclopedia

i just though of an idea that would work with the Dragon Encyclopedia.

we have one scroll that has all the names or at least most of the name of players on them so then other plays could go and Observer the other dragons from other players.

General Discussion is for all non-cave talk. Site Discussion is for discussing the cave. Finally, Suggestions/Requests is the place for this type of thread, where you suggest forum/cave changes: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=2

If you're ever confused what a section is for, there's a short description of each section under their large, clickable links. :3

However, I'm actually going to close this instead of move it because I do see a few issues:

• First things first, this type of thing does come up from time to time, and users are always a big fan of having this be optional or at least tied to account settings scroll visibility. Without this being opt-in, it won't gain much support.
  • I don't see the connection to the encyclopedia? Please explain why this fits there.
  • There are tons of users. A list for absolutely all of them is going to be extremely long and unwieldy. There would have to be some restraints on inactive scrolls not showing. For this reason, usually when people suggest something like this, they more focus on a "visit random scroll" option rather than just listing all scrolls.
  • It's always nice to include why you think your suggestion would be beneficial. ^^

If you wish to post a more updated OP in Suggestions/Requests, you may. =) But for the reasons posted above, I'm going to go ahead and close this.