ChocolateIzzy

Gems and Crystals!

So what are your favourite gems?

Mine are the beautiful sapphires!

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Emerald's always been a personal favourite, but only because I like green o3o Also opal, peridot, crystal quartz and citrine, and adding into the quartz line I also like amethyst. x3

/used to collect gems

Edit: Also ruby! It is my birthstone after all :P

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Emerald's my favorite. I have a collection of several gemstones, but the only ones I remember are crystal and amethyst. ;u;

edit: oh yeah ruby is my birthstone too. I think me and Wyvern might be the same person. ouo

Edited by Switch

Here is my list of favourtite gems.

1. Amethyst 

2. Emerald 

3. Diamond 

4. Ruby/Garnet 

5. Sapphire

6. Topaz

There's more. My favourite metals are:

1. Gold 

2. Platinum 

3. Silver

Edited by Lamp

I've never actually seen one, but I love looking at pictures of opals. They're so pretty and sparkley. Diamonds are pretty, too.

Oh, I have a few! In a somewhat order of preference:

Zoisites

Rhodochrosites

Ametrines

Kunzites (yep, I admit to watching Sailor Moon)

Moonstones (especially rainbow, they look like this candy we have in Finland XD)

Peridots

Carnelians. :D

Wow some I haven't heard of! (All the ones that Crithach mention but Moonstone and Peridots)

how would you tell what birthstone you have?

Also I can't believe I forgot this one! My absolute favourite are Tigereyes smile.gif

user posted image

Birthstones chart smile.gif

By the way, my birthstone is an emerald ^^

Edited by XiaoChibi

My birthstone is Rose Zircon, but my favourte gems are moonstone, Sapphire, Amethyst and Crystal

My birthstone is garnet.

That said, my favorite gems are:

Emerald

Ruby

Blue Sapphire

Star Sapphire

My favourite gem is Opal, it's my birthstone.

I love sapphires, and I have a very strong weakness for pearls.

I pretty much love all gems and mine is Amethyst as I was born in Feb. smile.gif Have two rings that have Amethysts in them although my class ring is Sapphire.

Amethyst is my favorite gem. I have amethyst jewelry, cut amethyst gems, amethyst chunks, amethyst souvenir items, etc.

It's my favorite because it's my birthstone, and also because I think it's gorgeous.

Blue topaz and sapphires are my absolute favorites, but I am also partial to mystic topaz even though it's not natural. ;D

Thanks smile.gif my Birthstone are emeralds biggrin.gif

I love tigereyes of all shapes. I have about 5 big ones and like 20 fingernail-sized ones. I have a perfect circle one which is my favourite! It is the size of small apricot biggrin.gif

I wish my birthstone was emerald, but I get stuck with a purple one lol. Green is my favorite color, so emerald is my favorite. Lol, sometimes I almost wish it was socially acceptable for guys to wear jewelry, because then I would wear emeralds lol. And, no, I'm not a crossdresser, or gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah guys have been known to wear crystal necklaces. Or like twine (something like that) with an emerald attached.

I'm proudly a Taurus with emerald birthstone, shame I don't own any sad.gif

I wish my birthstone was emerald, but I get stuck with a purple one lol. Green is my favorite color, so emerald is my favorite. Lol, sometimes I almost wish it was socially acceptable for guys to wear jewelry, because then I would wear emeralds lol. And, no, I'm not a crossdresser, or gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Psh, it's perfectly acceptable. My dad wears a necklace and nobody complains :l

To get back on topic, I reallllly like pearls rolleyes.gif

That wasn't offtopic xd.png Offtopic would be not talking about gems at all. You mentioned you dad had a gem necklace! Correct me if I am wrong smile.gif

I has pearl earrings and a pearl necklace but, they aren't really gems, are they?

That wasn't offtopic xd.png Offtopic would be not talking about gems at all. You mentioned you dad had a gem necklace! Correct me if I am wrong smile.gif

I has pearl earrings and a pearl necklace but, they aren't really gems, are they?

*shrugs* He wears a gold necklace, but anyways, my point is that you don't need to be a girl to wear a necklace with bling.

I think my least favorite gem would be a diamond ._.' They're so...overrated.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Exactly!

I don't like diamonds much as well. I despise that song, 'Diamonds are a girl's best friend' Stupid!

cool.gif Opal is my birthstone; it's clear but reflective, showing such colours! biggrin.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Anyway, I also like moonstone. I love water; water is my element. And it is linked with the moon. Moonstones are lovely.

Opals have brilliant colours, I wish I had some! My dad gets me crystals all the time! From peridots to garnets to tigereyes to way more! Just no emeralds, sapphires, rubies, diamonds or any other really rare ones.