Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

What are you allergic to? I'm am allergic to nothing.

EDIT: Actually I recently found out that I am mildly allergic to seafood and eggs, but it doesn't really affect me much.

Or, If your allergic to nothing, what are you intolerant to (what makes you sick)?

Edited by Ninetails

Pollen, cat hair. Those are the only things I know I'm allergic to. All I can say is thank God I'm not allergic to peanuts. I love peanut butter. biggrin.gif

Pollen, of course. And fake lavender. Just the stuff used in various scented things. It makes my throat close up and eyes water up.

I also have an 'allergy to the sun', as the photic sneeze reflex is called sometimes. :b I get out in the sun, it hits my eyes weird and I sneeze. Lul.

Stupidity. It makes me break out in anger.

Nickel, like most girls are. I just can't wear nickel jewelry because it makes my skin itchy.

I believe I'm lactose intolerant, if that counts, but I'm way too lazy to get a doctor to test me or whatever. Partly because my doctors SUCK.

>:|

I'm allergic to the medicine, Allegra. I took it and had a nervous breakdown. I'm also allergic to mosquitoes. Whenever I get bitten, the bite-mark swells up much more than for most people.

That's it, that I'm aware of. I agree with Miss Vampire, though. I love peanut butter and peanuts, so thankfully I'm not allergic to them. :3

Penicillin and anything relating to it, and black widow spider bites.

Dust, molds, pollen, grasses, trees, cats, dogs, horses, deer.

Thankfully no food though.

Although my dad has an egg allergy.

I do have hayfever and an intolerance to peas, beans and sweetcorn.

Dogs, cats, cedar, pollen, dust, cut grass, various other animals (like birds), heat.

I don't think anything. Well, I do get a reaction to water, mostly cold water, hitting my skin. I get these bumps... But I don't think I'm allergic to it. *Shrugs*

Can everyone please remember there is a difference between a dislike, an intolerance and an allergy when they say what they cannot stand.

Ragweed for certain; maybe other types of pollen as well.

I'm allergic to apples, cherries, plums, peaches, almonds, dogs, cats, most spring trees, and dust mites.

Yeah, I'm a mess. xd.png

Can everyone please remember there is a difference between a dislike, an intolerance and an allergy when they say what they cannot stand.

Are you directing this to anyone in particular?

Are you directing this to anyone in particular?

I'd like to know too. Perhaps it's directed at himself, since he's the one that said

Stupidity. It makes me break out in anger.

and

I do have hayfever and an intolerance to peas, beans and sweetcorn.

Grass, I think inner tubes :| (horrible horrible innertubes :c it always looks like I laid on a bed of needles after I go tubing e-e), silver, mosquito bites, ant bites, and I'm not sure what plant it was but it was growing on the side of my neighbors lawn overlaying the sidewalk, I walked through it and when I got home my ankle was bright red and tingly ):

no foods though :'D I couldn't live being allergic to nuts or lactose intolerant. Rocky road ice cream<333333333

I used to be terribly allergic to mold, dust, and some sporage, but I guess I just out grew that stuff...in high school? *shrug*

Maybe I refused to have any anymore.

I do have a skin allergy to certain types of cracked pepper (sometimes I break out and sometimes I don't, but isn't it all the same?) and oddly enough, I have a skin allergy to mangoes too.