BlueApollo

Songs You Want People to Listen to

So, yeah, I decided to make this thread because many people have songs that they like that they just HAVE to share. So, post those songs on here. What songs do you think other people should hear?

To start things off, if anyone is familiar with Starkid Potter....

I might like to warn you guys to listen with caution. Especially the rest of the stuff from the musical this particular song is from....No, I will not post the name of it. The singers aren't the best, but it's a cute song once you really get the message.

Oh, man. I won't try to post links, but...

"Pressure Man", by "The Feelers".

It was my favourite song for so long, seriously. And I still love it. xd.png

Also "Land of Confusion", by "Genesis".

Doctor Steel. Doctorsteel.com. Doit.

-toy soldier salute-

. It's been massively in my had recently, and it's epic. Proper old school, though. I grew up listening to this stuff, ad I think the original was recorded in the 60's.

Edit: making links work

Edited by TikindiDragon

Most Pendulum songs, Fantasy/Dragon Trance, and a song is Watercolour by Pendulum (album, immersion)

OMG HEAR THIS METAL BAND COVER OF BAD ROMANCE.... blink.gif

It will change your LIFE metal and Lady GaGa fans. blink.gif

I'm listening to this on my MP4 right now.

Sure, it might be an addiction.

But it sounds nice.

People need to listen to The Bravery. They are such a good band. The link is for my favorite song of thiers.

This is a song really warning about the self destructive treatment of the earth. The video is really deep. Its all about big oil taking over everything.

Dragonforce, for those who don't know them, find out. Right now. Do it. Until you do, your existence will only be half. Be warned though...Long solo's, longer songs. But they are really good.

Used to great effect at the end of Mass Effect (because hey, this actually fits the setup for the second game if you think it's like... the entire Milky Way's reaction.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v55c2qdVnJc

^For all those who try to stick with trends all their life and care what other people think too much. (there really aren't that many people like that on this site, but either way it is a good song.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsp1hrt1Bo&feature=related

^See explanation above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNUgpW5eVc&feature=related

Because it is win. Same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwevNwDIMlY&feature=related

If you actually listen to the lyrics it can be interpreted in many ways. I take it mostly at face value as a good set of songs, not necessarily in terms of meaning.

Wonderful song...

Sad lyrics... very, very sad... sad.gif

Oh, this! It made me cry and remember all those I have lost.

I'd like to share this one.

Cause of the lyrics.

This one is too awesome to describe.

Aamarathine: I did like the lyrics, and the beat was good, I just didn't like the voices. xd.png

This one is too awesome to describe.

Aamarathine: I did like the lyrics, and the beat was good, I just didn't like the voices. xd.png

Yeah, the voices don't fit the song. It sounds too much like a country/harder rock mix-up, with an easier feel to the rest of the song.

I don't know which thread to post this in. But....

SAXON COVERING KING CRIMSON! How Epic is that!

Dragonforce, for those who don't know them, find out. Right now. Do it. Until you do, your existence will only be half. Be warned though...Long solo's, longer songs. But they are really good.

I agree, they're awesome.

Then I'll add that Plan Three and Itchy Daze are awesome too (though, they might be quite unknown). Itchy Daze has only "been around" since 2008 when they gave out their first two singles, and I would say they're something between rock and pop... The song I think you should listen to is "Monster", it's really great, but "911" isn't that bad either. Plan Three have "been around" since 2007 when they gave out their first single, and I'd say they reminds me of Takida, which means rock in other words. And in my eyes their best songs are "Still broken", "The collision" and "Achilles heel", great songs for short.

But I listen to more bands than them too, though, I'm too tired right now to say something about every single one of them, so maybe later I'll add more. (:

if only they were ever sober enough to put on a show..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xaB6dZE9j0

on impulse by animals as leaders. this is true musicianship.

Rise Against - Hero of War

For idiots who think war is awesome.

Edited by dracolich57