Wallie987

Solisles

user posted image

Site: solisles.com

Forum: solisles.com/forum

A simple, yet unique click-to-raise pet site. <3 Adopt and train a variety of creatures, breed new outcomes, and explore the rich world and lore of Hakeoro!

Creatures to Adopt and Breed

user posted image

Activities

user posted image

• Enter your creatures into contests
  • Create your own custom adoptables
  • Collect trinkets
  • Garden
  • Cook
  • And so much more

World and Lore

user posted image

Not long ago, the great state of Faerin embarked on an aggressive military campaign, subjugating all surrounding kingdoms in what was known as the Great Faerinian Conquest. However, after a mere decade, the Faerinian Empire fell to the Eradalian Revolution.

Solisles is set in Post-Revolution Hakeoro, an island state which was once conquered by Faerin and then liberated by the Revolution. Ravaged by war, the kingdom is making a desperate attempt to rebuild its infrastructure and natural ecosystem.

Join Us for Alpha!

user posted image

Promo code: qcRAAoSU

Come test out the basic site features. There are 4 sample mimu breeds for alpha testers to adopt. Don't forget to share your feedback and suggestions on our forum!

Edited by Wallie987

^Your sample orange fruit mimu has caught polkadotia!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are my young caterpillars, plus my custom mouse! smile.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, there is a holiday surprise!

Edited by MessengerDragon

Trying to register. Problem #1 - I don't know which fields are compulsory and which are optional and when I go back because of a missed "you had to tell that one tongue.gif", all are cleared.

Problem #2 (this time I've filled out everything but Avatar, Nickname, Colour and Bio; gender left at default):

Database error 1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'

"Caterpillar cave" is back!? =D That's awesome! :3 I should join again, the critter art looks amazing! happy.gif