Paintra

Cattails

user posted image

From the makers of the Warriors series fangame, Untold Tales, comes Cattails, an open-world cat and wildlife simulation game!

Despite the game not being a Warrior Cats fangame, it retains a lot of the aspects of Untold Tales, with features like a dynamic social system, hunting, fighting other cats, seasons, customization of your cats, and a large open world, but also has all sorts of new and improved features, like full controller support, joining a cat domain, marrying eligible cats, and an even bigger world than before!

A link to their website is found here!

Vote for Cattails on Steam Greenlight!

Support Cattails on Kickstarter!

I'm personally extremely excited- Untold Tales was a huge part of my life a couple years ago, and seeing it come back in a similar way makes me extremely happy. I personally supported their Kickstarter, and in July I'll have access to the Alpha! I can't wait for this game to come out- I can see myself pouring hours into the game already!

Is anyone else looking forward to this like I am? I want to see if I can find any fellow Untold Tales fans here on the DC forums! biggrin.gif

OH GOSH YESSS!

I'm so excited for this game, I've been following their account on twitter for quite a while already. biggrin.gif