Naruto777

Supernatural

SO! I haven't seen a thread for Supernatural yet so I thought I'd start one.

Here are some questions you can answer if you want.

Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale?

Who is your favorite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon!

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR QUESTIONS PM THEM TO ME!!

THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM ANY OF THE 5 CURRENT SEASONS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

For those who haven't seen it all, you can find all episodes here!

Edited by Naruto777

1. No option for Castiel, the rock and roll angel? Or Bobby? Or Ellen, Jo, Bela...okay, I know, I'm not a crazy fan cause I like the female characters. My favorite brother is probably Dean, between the raging daddy issues and his commitment to being completely awesome.

2. Do angel powers count? Cause Uriels electric wings were pretty freaking awesome.

3. I quite like the show. I think they go a little heavy on the man-crying sometimes, but the tone is excellent and the humor they toss in has been really great. I don't know what my favorite episode would be, probably one of the trickster ones. The Season 5 finale was quite good-I liked the story of metallicar woven through the whole thing. Felt like the series finale it was originally supposed to be.

1. Dean, no doubt.

I love Cas as well, got the funniest jokes ever ^^.

2. Dunno, I'd rather have other powers, instead.

3. I think the end should have been in the last chapter. I mean, there are a few things that made no sense, as the whole thing with the prophet. Would have been great had it been driven to an end right there.

ASDFGHJKL;' SUPERNATURAL <3

My mom and brother got me to watch it. I luff it. <3

1. Dean is awesomer, no doubt. :I

2. Nnnnnot the power that kills everything you touch.

3. I have the annoying habit of missing the season finales for everything. *sadface*

WereJace - sure, i'll change it to which powers, angel or demon? and lol sorry i just started this 2 minutes before i fell asleep i was going to edit it today sometime. castiel is my favorite character by far, and bobby is a beast.

DragonNighthowler - i agree with your third answer. they could have ended it there, but they left it open when they showed sam under the streetlight *_*

Catspwndogs29 - I like that you like it haha! if you miss the season finales, in the first post here, i gave a link. its for the 5th season, but if you look on the right, you can choose other seasons as well.

I'll get to changing the questions later, right now i have to go. if you get any ideas for questions or discussion please let me know!!!

what the heck was with the latest episode? I mean, cmon.

I really like Bobby, he seems more real to me than the other characters.

Although Cas is hilarious, even though they seem to be downplaying him a bit. I'd bet he'll die at the end of the season.

Out of the brothers Dean is probably my favorite, simply because Sam is too whiny. If I really think about it, neither of the characters are particularly good.

Actually, I miss the feel of the first two seasons, where each episode was focused more on the monster hunt of the day and the big, overarching storyline was played down more. That and the whole "angel" add-in storylines seem very...contrived to me. I don't buy it.

I have no idea what this is, is it like Ghosthunters where they just freak out all the time? I never buy any supernatural television show.

I have no idea what this is, is it like Ghosthunters where they just freak out all the time? I never buy any supernatural television show.

No, it's purely fictional. It's a drama(???)

No, it's purely fictional. It's a drama(???)

Extreme drama/parody show. They even make parodies of themselves...two times now. They make fun of things all of the time like Ghosthunters.

I love the show and I've gotten about half my friends and my entire family obsessed with it as well. I'm a rare Sammy girl too. I just feel like he is a very good person desperately trying to make up for the darkness in him, which has surrounded him before he was even freakin born.

Love how they implicate myth and plot as well, though I'm not very impressed with sixth season so far. I still watch every episode, but I'm not a big fan of the idea of a second appocolype. Things should just settle down for a little while, go back to the days of season two. True, it's hard to have a light tone during such chaos, but two seasons, going on three, of it is killing me.

I prefer Dean over Sam, but they're both amazing...

Cass wins over all three of them though! xd.png

And Crowley. T-T I miss him.

And Death... He is my favorite character of them all. Four Horsemen FTW!

Sammeh ish teh best. He's adorable. Cass, however, is the most awesome character ever. Well, more before S6, but Cass is Cass. He's adorable. <3

Show was better before S6. S6 started pretty bad. Sure, there was some hilarity at points, but mostly it was... Meh. But it's been getting a little better... But I don't like the Eve, Mother of All thing.

Also, needs moar silly/adorable Cass.

Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

Dean.

Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

Angel.

What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale?

The show is one of my faves. END OF.

Who is your favorite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon!

I like Chuckk, and Croowlleyy, and Caaasss, and Gabriieeell [bRING HIM BACCCK]

1. Dean is cooler. Sam is kind of bland I guess, I dunno.

2. Angels, they are the 'good' guys.

3. I love the show, but season 6 is just missing something, I guess the fun it used to have. It's to serious.

4. I really like Castielle (spelling?) I think, he is serious, yet can be funny at times.

Castiel.... T_______________________T

I has a sad.

Supernatural wub.gif

I loved the show since the very first episode was showed in German TV (what, in fact, was rather late: season one started in late 2007).

1. I can't decide which one is better, Sam or Dean.

I like Sam, especially when he wears no shirt *raawwwwr*, but Dean definitely hears the better music laugh.gif

I think I like them both in different ways. One can't go one without the other.

2. I think I'd like to be an angel, but one from the rebellious kind as Cas, not one of those morons with daddy issues

3. I loved every season in some way, and so the finales. Season 6's last episode was so hard, nearly can't wait for the start of season 7. I liked season 6 as much as season 1-4, because nothing can ever compare with the epic season 5.

But "It's not really jumping the shark if You never come back down" tongue.gif

4. I love Bobby, Cas, Gabriel, Crowley, Death and Balthazar. And the Great Impala! The most beautiful car in the world ♥

What? No SN fans around?

I watched the last episode, Girl next door. I loved the fake name of the girl. Made me laugh hard xd.png

Won't say anything else to avoid spoilers biggrin.gif

I just started watching it online yesterday, and so far I love it! I'm actually going to try to stay out of this thread to avoid spoilers until I get a little more caught up - I have seven seasons to watch!

I just started watching it online yesterday, and so far I love it! I'm actually going to try to stay out of this thread to avoid spoilers until I get a little more caught up - I have seven seasons to watch!

Ah, that's great to have to go through everything, I'll have to watch the whole series again soon ♥

!!!

Spoilers if You haven't seen the latest episode yet:

As for me, I strongly disliked the direction in which the series went in the last episodes.

1. I want Cas back!

2. Where the f*** is the Impala? They just have to bring this car back! Immediately!

And, please, they can't be serious about Bobby! They just can't!

sad.gif

Edited by Gluria

Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? I like Dean more I suppose. I like his attitude and his attempts at humor.

Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers? Heck, angel powers! The ability to banish demons would be awesome.

What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale? I have to say I enjoyed most of them, though was very upset when Dean died. However, this season has not impressed me. Parts are good, but I wish it would return to its roots.

Who is your favorite character? Well, I have to say Castiel, though I love Bobby. That episode made me sad.

I've followed this show for a long time, have loved it from the Grey Lady to now (despite this being my least favorite season). I just wish Castiel (and John) were in it!

!!!

Spoilers if You haven't seen the latest episode yet:

As for me, I strongly disliked the direction in which the series went in the last episodes.

1. I want Cas back!

2. Where the f*ck is the Impala? They just have to bring this car back! Immediately!

And, please, they can't be serious about Bobby! They just can't!

sad.gif

AMEN!!

I don't know what season I started watching at (I can't remember to be honest... though for being 16... I can't remember what happened yesterday either- anywho...) but I love the show. Some parts and directions it went in made me go "What! WHY!!!" but then I got used to it... I still love the show... and they should bring the Impala back! They should!! Cas of course too... can't forget about him smile.gif

I recently read a Supernatural/Twilight crossover where Sam, Dean & Castiel teamed up with Leah and gave the vampires an EPIC a**kicking. Then I exploded from the sheer awesome epicness and vowed to buy and watch all of Supernatural.

So I went to the store and asked if they had it.

They didn't.

*sobs*

And they never, ever show people something interesting in my country. It's a taboo.

WHHHHYYYYYY?!?!

The fic's here, by the way.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Haha. Finally got my greedy paws on SPN. Been watching it for a while now. Neglected DC for that. As you can see from my avatar. Totally worth it. Tee-hee.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

1. DEAN FTWWWw

2. Angel powers are so much cooler and nicer sounding then demon powers...

3. the show? mmmm its alright.. its good, but ive seen better...

4. like so many others... i like CAS!