Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Hi! Okay, so, I decided to give my silver hatchling a journal. Give your dragon a journal and post some pages from it here! I just found three pages of my silver's journal. The only three. Here they are:

I don't know why, but when I hatched, I didn't feel the warmth of the other eggs. But I did smell something dead... and I was freezing! Faces were looming over me. A crisp, cold wind began to blow, and out in the distance was a lonely, sad howl. No one was paying much attention to me, though, only those two rotten, dead, smelly, frozen eggs next to me. Suddenly the faces turned to me, and I was lifted up and snuggled. But those two eggs gave me an eerie feeling...

Why were those two eggs still there? Urgh, the cave smells like a group of buffalo died five days ago! The eggs were still frozen, too. Suddenly the 'faces', which were now discovered to be adult dragons and a calico cat, began to speak.

"Catty, I think it's about time you threw those rotting things away!" A black dragon growled.

"Put it up to your ear, though, you'll hear brea-"

"No way I'm putting that thing close to my face! And if you don't get rid of that thing, I'm gonna do it myself!"

"Listen." The cat growled, arching her back and un-seathing her long, sharp claws. "I raised you. If it weren't for me, you'd be dead right now. This is my cave. I'm your owner. You listen to my directions or I'll be the one getting rid of a corpse! You are not to touch those eggs at all. Got it?" Her fur settled as the dragon nodded, slowly backing away with its tail behind its back. "Good." Woah. Tough love, eh?

Well, this morning I woke up to see a crack in one of the eggs. What a surprise, it isn't some stupid old decomposing corpse. Throughout the day, tons of activity is going on. So here I am, carefuly observing them. I've grown to like these lil eggs, though. They're so mysterious... And if anypone touches them, I'll send the family to attack them.

When I woke up, a purple dragon was observing the egg also. A few minutes later, a pink dragon joined her, along with another purple.

A few hours later, they left. I heard the first purple adressing some other dragons, probably for a hunting trip. I nearly had a heart attack when a skywing dragon swooped in with a white dragon following it! Then a vine dragon slowly crawled in and wrapped his vines protectively in a domeshape over the two eggs, along with a light green one. And guess what? He's still there! Every few moments, a storm dragon feeds him. So then a guardian decided to help by guarding the eggs-- and me!

So then about ten minutes later another white came in to check up on everyone. We're all healthy, though.

And now as I write this down, a black dragon that everyone's calling either 'Bandit', 'Boo-boo', or 'Bandit the Cat' is watching the eggs for any updates. That poor lil guy's still watching my vampires... *wraps her tail around all of her eggs and her single hatchling*

January 1st, 2009:

NovaStardust:

This is the first time we've all sat around and watched a big gold ball drop on a high tower to signal in the New Year, and we also have a new adult dragon as well. Widow's Poison finally grew up, and BlackChaos's Fury got her wings today. Cassie also put the eggs and hatchlings back into a hatchery, and before we knew it, the eggs were beginning to hatch, which means, we'll have new hatchlings as well, and either today or tomorrow, Pandora's Silence and Melodious Caroler will be grown up, tho Cassie says she's seen the adults already and they are beautiful, but unfortunately, Melodious won't be breeding til next Christmas. Kinda odd, but Cassie will try her hardest to get another Peppermint Egg so that she'll have a hatchling of it as well.

And, Poison and Glacier bred as well producing two Winter Eggs. Cassie kept the second one and sent the first-born one to the Abandoned Cave. She's again got a special name for this little one as well. Since it will be the youngest of the Winters, it will likely be the frozen hatchling instead of the other one that's soon to hatch (unless it's a female, Cassie has told me).

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Journal,

Not good. Not good one bit. Isabella and Reign are together... And they just had an egg. A silver egg. Under normal circumstances, there would have been celebration, but seeing how it's Reign's child... Not good. This might persuade some other dragons to join his side... Seeing him as a proud father, I couldn't blame them.

I talked to Fuyu again today... He claims there will be something odd about the child. What it is, even he does not know... And Tarnished, Muraki's little sister, has joined with Reign. As has Tsukiko and Shiro Mage. All who follow Reign seem to have something odd about them... An almost glazed look in their eyes. With the two Christmas dragons, Prince of Yule and High Holly King, I am going to look through Dragonic's scrolls... Those two have been guarding it well, but I fear that Reign has already gleaned some aweful spell from our vast library...

No one has told her yet of this. Hopefully, no one will.

Vergil Darkslayer

Dear Journal,

After I hatched, I was frozen right away, out of nowhere. I didn't even get a chance to grow my wings. Ayu-Dear and another one seems to be alone like me, and there's two types of dragons, Vasti dragons and Byakko dragons. There's loners, too, but they don't approve of hatchlings, especially frozen ones.

I hope Mom disapproves of adults only clans... I hate being a loner, even though I'm just a few days old. Ayu sounded lonely and not-so-energetic. I felt like if she was in a clan, she would be more energetic.

Both clans seem to have a grudge on the other clan. Take Crydo and Akatsuki Cloud, for example. Crydo seems to be alone, and Akatsuki Cloud keeps on bullying him. I can't seem to stop the two from fighting, no matter how much I try, like trying to join the clans.

Who were the clanmasters? Oh yeah, Orange Raikou in Byakko clan, Howaito in Vasti clan. The top two that became adults, had a great childhood and such.

Mom seemed worried about the new unnamed vine hatchling. I can't 'pick a claw' why, though. Probably because Mom might freeze this one? No idea how I got that idea.

-Atoria

P.S. Mom says my name literally means 'Winter' in some Draconic language.

Edited by MisaTange

NovaStardust:

Well, Cassie still had to work today, but they got to goof off mostly (Heh. It's quite fun, Cassie says, especially when you're getting paid for just goofing around). When she came to visit us, she had two surprises from us. One thing was that Pandora's Silence had grown up, and the other was that the Green and Vent's Guardian egg had hatched. Cassie gave the Green Hatchling "Seth of the Acidic Flames" and Vent's new Hatchling "Guardian Colonel" before she froze both. She also went Egg Hunting and brought back another Pink Egg. Now, we'll be 50 Dragons strong, tho most of us are hatchlings. Cassie is gonna try to get another Split tonite if she's lucky.

Cassie just took back the Pink Egg, but she came back with a Split! I guess she's gonna work on getting Pandora a mate right now.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Dear Journal:

I wonder what this tree is for? my owner and another person brought it back with great joy. We usually keep it away from Tongari as he might burn it up by accident.

The two new dragons seem to be always in a happy mood, they like to have conversation with everybody.

My owner seem to be using Akame-kun to fly over the mountains for supplies more often, I wonder why he didn't tell me to come with him?

Oh I got to go, owner is calling all of us, don't want him to discover what I've wrote.

*Rapisu*

Dear Journal,

Golden's and Serenity Lilac's Purple has hatched. She was named Reni Lilac. Serenity Sunshine's Gold also hatched, but we are waiting for the hatchling to grow wings. We are still waiting for the Silver to hatch, though we believe it will be within the next few hours.

Several of the dragon pairs have been together. Silver Glitter and Riel Sphere did not have any results. Golden Sunstorm and her mate, Andrew Hurricane kept one of the two Gray eggs they produced. Cay Oen and Shielded Jewel kept the first of two Guardian eggs.

Emeree's latest visit brought two White eggs and a Black hatchling, who has been named Twilight Estuo. Something is odd about that hatchling, but I cannot place my finger on what. Emeree has noticed as well and has advised me and the other elder dragons to keep an eye on her while Emeree investigates her background.

Emeree told me and Healing Snowflake, the elder White dragon and my son, Dusty's mate, that she found the two White eggs together and thought at first they were clutchmates. By the time she realized they were not, she had already reached them and was starting to bundle them up against the biting winds. Dusty had come in to investigate the new eggs and promised they would be raised as though they were.

I told Emeree that many of the dragon pairs had decided to keep one egg from each clutch they produced. Emeree agreed to this without protest. Next, I asked if she had seen anything new recently. She shook her head and said there had been no recent news. She didn't mind this, she told me. She could go on with her usual explorations without having to keep an eye out for new things.

She asked how the well we were hunting and foraging. I told her the Winters were doing most of the work due to the temperatures, though others would venture out briefly if they grew too hungry and impatient.

The only exception is the Vampires, who hunt whenever they please, because the others refuse to hunt for them. It appears they are reluctantly obeying Emeree's rule to stay away from hatchlings and eggs they may see. I have seen them return with wounds, though, which means wild dragons have attacked them, though both Vampires refuse to say how badly their foes were injured. Emeree was somewhat disturbed by this news and sought the pair out. What came of that conversation, I don't know. I don't care to go near those two vixen dragons unless I absolutely must, and Emeree rarely discusses her conversations with them.

--Aura Sunrise

Here's an entry from Death Blink!

Dear Diary,

I'm so glad the clan is trusting me now! It's strange how after the fight with Ethrith they started to enjoy me, and actually make an effort to include me!

But Golden-Heart is so clingy now. It just may drive me crazy! She's always hunting, eating, and sleeping near me. Maybe this is because of what happened back in the clearing? I can't really say...

I just got away from her, saying I was going to go look for herbs, (she thinks it's terribly boring and never comes).

So, Crenstar told me he needed Melonberries. He told me they looked like tiny watermelons. They're really difficult to find in the winter, but they work better dried up anyway. He also said they healed deep wounds, like the ones Evenon and I had.

Ack! I hear someone coming!

Bye,

Death Blink

((Is Diana even continuing hers?))

Dear Journal,

The loners are planning to make a frozen hatchlings only clan, so that means frozen hatchlings are no longer loners. Ayu-Dear seems to be arguing with Ba'ul Dark about what we should specialize in. I said that all hatchlings should drop into this area.

I hope the new unnamed vine dragon turns frozen, a new addition to our clan. Speaking of no-named dragons, our clanmates-to-be are still debating what name it should be. Team Kitou? I don't really care, as long as frozen hatchlings have a clan to stay in. Stupid adults blocking us from clans....

Effortlessly, I could easily see that one of the adult Byakko clan people trying to include the loners, especially Crydo, that adult mint who's nearly always alone. He seems to be attracted by Ayu-Dear's calm and loving personalty. I wish she could be an adult, she would make a good parent and wife.

Zaji is so hateful... always giving me the glare whenever Mom's not around, which is almost every single day. I also heard Mom murmuring, "New Year's. Cedric. Zetaboards News Broadcast. Bad community. Him laughing." I tried talking to Mom, but ignored my words. I even tried talking to her several times.

I asked Mom how she got Zaji's name. She said, "From his Draconic parents." I don't remember any Draconic parents I've had before, I only remember living in the cave, trying to do whatever it can to survive. Now I'm slower in surviving, but now Mom is helping me. I'm so glad.

I also realize that she hums a tune, and she answers with, "Blame Avenue Q, the Broadway musical for adults." I wouldn't want to watch it if it isn't for hatchlings.

Journal, the loners are fighting again. Gotta talk to em.

-Atoria

Lapirus- Male Autumn dragon

Cruelty, thy name is female. Thy name is Mierin.

Her scales are the most brillant green to be seen, her eyes so stone like, yet so soft. Her poise dignified and her status high. I cannot help myself.

I love her.

Mierin- Female Earth dragon

I hate them. I hate them. I hate them

I hate him

That little runt of a dragon, the one that calls himself Lapirus, is the first one whom will die slowly and painfully.

He loves me.

Whisperr- Female winter dragon

"How do they fare, Apices?" I had asked the paper dragon, the keeper of the scripts of our clan and one of my closest friends.

Apices sighed, if such a thing was possible for a being of enchanted paper.

"Not well, Whisperr. Lapirus is too blinded to see the peril he is in, as with Mierin, now too unstable to control herself. This cannot get any further, or we shall be less a dragon" He told her solemnly.

"Then... what shall be done?"

"There are two options, two paths that can be taken. We either cure Mierin of this insanity... or banish her"

Banish. That word sent fear through my spine. To be banished... to be not even reconised as a dragon... it was worse then death. No dragon deserved that. None.

It's probably corny and unoriginal, but it's the best I could come up with today.

January 2nd, 2009

A lot has happened since I last wrote on this thing. For one, I grew up. Second, Sa'Amrivael has been a bit nicer to me. I think it's because Tharatira (she said that she allows only the hatchlings to call her 'ownie' - I have no idea why) hasn't let either of us anywhere near the females. So "Riva" and I have taken to spending most of our time outside the cave, up in the clouds where the air is thin and brisk.

Tharatira has been carting in eggs like crazy lately. I counted that if they all survive to adulthood there will be over twenty of us! Luckily not all of us stay at the cave: Euphie burrowed a home for herself a mile or so away and we storms only come home to sleep. Then one of the new eggs will hatch into some sort of water dragon and will live in the huge meteor made lake a short flight away.

One of the newcomers puzzles me greatly. He's an adult now; Tharatira named him Surypin Chrimsalt, and I don't think he's a dragon, at least not fully. His colouring is extremely odd, as are his wings, and rather than horns, he has antlers alike those of the deer in the surrounding woods. He seems to prefer walking and running to flying, which I find rather peculiar, but I guess that those long legs require more exercise than mine.

The females seem to admire Surypin, but he ignores them utterly. Rather cold, but the fewer rivals, the better.

Bashvael Blizzardborn

Edited by Shinimiras

Dear journal:

We have five hatchlings crowding up the cave at the moment. We had to move Blue Cuillin in with her mother, since she'd gotten a bit too big for the pond she had been living in. Grey Cuillin has been spending more and more time flying around, and challenging Lygatto Arrow and Skaforn, trying to get them to race her. She certainly has a temper, however. I suspect we will have to watch her, just to make sure that she doesn't do anything she will later regret.

Sgeir seems a bit disappointed that her hatchling is male. I think she was hoping for another female.

We've had a good supply of food these past few days. Plants are in short supply, but we woke one morning to discover a pile of plants and meat had been placed just inside the entrance to the cave. None of us know how they got there, but we're very greatful to whoever, or whatever, left them there.

~~Dreamscape's Sorrow~~

Journal,                            January 1st, 11:37 PM

Not much word on Reign's activities... But I've been looking at the scrolls, with the three Papers and two Christmas dragons. They were a great help, really... We found an old tome, detailing a spell to control other dragons. I am going to go talk to Helio Aurora, our Magic expert, today.

Reign's been giving me odd looks all day. Hope nothing happens...

Vergil Darkslayer

Dear Journal,                        January 2nd, 10:56 AM

Things have been happening as of late. Despite my younger brother and I being the second youngest adults, we see what's going on. Today we were in the library with Vergil and the three Papers. Odd creatures those papers are. Well anyway, the spell we found to control Dragons is frightening...

In other news, the red egg is hatching sometime tonight. Vergil has been helping to guard that one... Says it's a good heater on these cold winter nights. We wonder if Vergil doesn't feel some kinship with the egg... After all, they both are caveborn.

Hey wait, isn't that Reign, going over to talk to Vergil? Be back later, we're going to go check it out.

High Holly King

-and-

Prince of Yule

This last one only has a date... and it's been ripped in half. I wonder whose it is?

2nd of January

Vergil has been snooping around as of late. The normally stoic Silver has been delving too deep into things he shouldn't. This must---

After that, it's torn... But it don't look good...

Snow Log, Entry 5:

Snow two paws and a tail shallower today. No new snow since yesterday. Seven fewer icicles along the cave entrance. Not good. Spring might be coming. Magis won't magic more snow. Renauld laughed at me when I told him I was going to melt. Heladas still unconcerned. Doesn't anyone take me seriously?!

Heard that the high mountains are always cold. Thinking about moving there to save my life. Will bring Heladas along whether she wants to come or not.

--Rime Ruceli

THE FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!!

I grew up today! I have antlers and big wings and AWESOME stripes! I don't smell minty fresh like Blixem though, bummer. But YAAAAAAY! I'm a dragon of the New Year! I'm gonna have a party!

--Tainzer

Dear Journal:

Mother is trying to woo Larkkin again. Larkkin hates her, thank goodness, her and her delusions that she's of noble blood. Dad's still moping in the back of the cave. I wish mom would stop being so obsessed about breeding an all-black son. What have all-blacks got that we haven't?

--Roark Donolith

January 2nd, 2008:

NovaStardust:

Well, Cassie's back from her work (if only for a few more minutes), so she checked in on us. Melodious Caroler has grown up, and he definitely looks different, but still, very cheery. He won't be doing any fighting, tho. Cassie says that he'll stay behind with the hatchlings and eggs along with myself and Nova. Glacier's second-born just hatched today, and it was given the name "Diamond's Snow Dust". She says she's going to wait and see if it genders male or female before freezing it. The Storm Egg has a big hole in it, and Giro says he can hear the baby peeping inside to him. Cassie also grabbed a Pink egg as well.

As for that, we have been excavating more of the cave, since now, we have 51 members (plus the dead egg), but it still is quite amazing.

Dear journal:

Wish Skerry would stop sulking. Skaforn is entitled to mate with whoever she wants to. He hasn't exactly been a one mate dragon either. His last mating was with Zilberne, the silver female. From what I can gather, however, it seems that he views Skaforn as his proper mate. I cannot understand red dragons sometimes.

Father, in complete contrast, is in an excellent mood. He managed to mate with Mother again. I do find it rather odd that a land based dragon can mate with a dragon that spends all its time in the water. I did ask him what it was like, but he just mumbled something, then made some excuse and left.

I'm fairly certain that someone or something has been snooping around the cave. I found what looked like footprints in one corner. Decided not to tell anybody, however, since I think we've had enough excitement for one day.

Black Winter Queen.

Dear Journal

Things have turned from bad to worse. On his way to meet Aurora, Vergil was attacked! And worse, by Reign! The skywing was yelling 'How dare you accuse me of these things! I'll beat you into the ground for this!' Vergil ended up pretty hurt... Shiro Saki's been working on him. Our other two whites refuse to touch him, and won't tell us why. We put the red egg next to our injured brethren, with Fayted and her two adopted Guardian children guarding him. We don't know if Reign'll try to finish the job...

Speaking of which, Reign has moved his followers and himself to what he refered to as 'the old cave'. Shiro said that was the cave they lived in formally, before we were even eggs... Dragonic has been told of this. The cave seems empty, save the Guardians around Vergil... Temptest and her daughter have been hunting, but we fear this will not be enough.

How long will we last?

High Holly King

-and-

Prince of Yule

Notes:

Vergil-sempai's been hurt. I sence some odd energies around him, but I cannot find the sourse. He seems unresponsive to the healing spells Shiro-dono has been casting. I will speak with Aki Serei-san today, about what this could mean... Lets hope for the best.

Fuyu no Hanabi

Dear Something-or-Other...

It seems I have been negligent. With half my dragons, Reign Crystal has departed from us. In the process, he has severely injured Vergil Darkslayer. Antique Rose is at her wits end, with her adopted son this badly hurt and her clutchmate with Reign. I only came to write this down during a break... This has drained me of most my strength.

Dark Clouds Around Us,

Shiro Saki

NovaStardust:

Well, after Cassie got off of work (she worked LATE tonite), she had another surprise waiting for her. The Storm had hatched, and Cassie gave it the name "Taser's Lightning". She also headed to the Abandons Area and came back with a new Black Egg. She told Onyx the reason being is that she's no longer chance breeding black eggs for fear of people smashing and killing them (she's already talked with one tamer who already had that happen to two of their bred eggs) and is instead going to take in abandoned ones. However, the rest of us will be guarding the eggs as much as possible to keep them safeguarded, just like we did with Onyx when she was an egg and hatchling.

Dear Journal,

Some of the Byakko clan members are giving the loners the eye while they were talking about some random thing. The unnamed vine hatchling, when it woke up around 8:00 AM, turned out to be severely injured. I don't know why or who hurt the poor thing, and Mom is trying to investigate the problem. "...but I haven't watched or played any detective games and anime." she says.

I'm worried. Even some of the Byakko and Vasti clan members are trying to form an alliance. I doubt the attacker are loners, since Ba'ul is a true loner, and Ayu-Dear is too nice and loving. Mom is even torturing the Vasti guild members, including Howaito. I feel so sad for them, being tortured by their own parent.

There's no good news right now, journal. I might stop writing in my dear journal soon. The white dragons could heal the unnamed vine's wounds, but it's taking so long. I hope it recovers and Mom finds the attacker.

-Worried,

Atoria

Found this journal in the Byakko clan entrance.

Dear journal,

My third entry in this journal. I am quite... unhappy to see a new member of the new loners' clan. Calm down, you could control your emotions.

I hope Mom doesn't spy on me for two seconds. She might pick out me and then abandon me... wait... I am an adult. I cannot be abandoned, away from my safe cave home. Perfect plan, I'll kill everyone in both of the clans.

I'm not writing my name. I must stay anonymous in my journal, and act I didn't kill any dragon or human. I hate Crydo, his eyes seem too gentle and he's a peacemaking dragon. I know that the large lizard... I mean... mint dragon... are supposed to be peaceful, but I NEED WAR! Hahahahha....

The entry is unsigned.

Nice

Unnamed gaurdian egg

Dear jornal,

so I am still in my shell. I may be fully grown, but there is no way!, I am coming out.The nest must be full, brecause I keep falling out. Something keeps bmping me too. Every once in a while, My owner comes to check on me.A dragon named white Bella is switching off with another dragon to keep me warm.I am sleepy now, so goodnght!

Ah! It's another part of the note!

--be stopped. He will be silenced today. I am moving my sector into the old cave. My only worry is that Shiro will find the cure to my spell. Although I burned the scroll containing the secret, I still have my fears he will find out its--

Ahg! It cuts off there again.

Dear Journal

It has been a day and Vergil still has not awoken. The little red egg which we put next to him hatched, and refuses to leave his side. Every time we try to move him, he shakes his head and says 'I gotta stay near big brother!'. It breaks our hearts to see this.

What will happen after Vergil wakes? We hope he will be fine..

Prince of Yule

-and-

High Holly King

Dear Paper

I saw big brothers Yule and Holly doing this. So I'm gonna do it too!

Big brother Vergil is still sick... I was still in my shell when he got hurt. I remember it was him that kept by my egg... And like me, he don't know who his real parents were. So I guess we're brothers. I hope he gets better soon...

Uh, what do I sign this? I don't got a name...

Dear Journal,

Thank the Dragon Lord, Mom has found one clue to the attacker. The only clue is a single journal, so it's either me, Master Reena, Crydo, Midnight Ninja, or Ayu-Dear. I hope Ayu isn't the attacker, she's too nice. And Crydo, that's irony for a mint dragon. It's either Master Reena or Midnight Ninja. I'm thinking that the attacker is Midnight Ninja. He's always quiet and silent, it's suspicious.

I'm slightly surprised that Mom has found at least one clue. Like she said in my later entry, "I haven't played any detective games or watched any mystery anime or read mystery manga or novels." She can be a shocker sometimes.

I first thought Zaji was the attacker. I mean, he hates all types of dragons. No wonder he's in the Vasti clan. People say Vasti members are haters and normally murderers and such. That unnamed vine dragon is now awake, but all the trustworthy clan members are looking after the little vine dragon. Thank the Dragon Lord, again.

Even some of the dragons are helping Mom in her quest to find that hatchling's attacker. She said to me today, "Don't worry, little lone winter dragon. That unnamed vine will be alright, just leave the work to Mom and her helpers!" She had barely a smirk after she said that. Easily said, she's worried of the unnamed dragon.

Oh dear, I'm worried...

-Still worried,

Atoria

Continuing Crydo's journal, after a while.

Dear Journal,

I haven't continued writing on you for a long while. New Year's already, and two more months until Crysis' birthday? Jeez. About ten hours ago, an unnamed vine dragon was severely injured, and the white dragons seem cannot do anything to it.

I need to rest, but I still am worried about the little vine hatchling... Mom even already planned its name, even if its either male or female. That really stinks. But Mom says that the attacker would be punished greatly, not by dying, but by something else. One hundred dragon whacks should do it. Mom even gave it a journal, but barely touched it.

In other news, Mom keeps humming two songs. She says it's called Motteke! Serafuku and Hare Hare Yukai. Motteke! Serafuku is from Lucky Star and Hare Hare Yukai is from Haruhi, according to Mom. She says it's called an anime, but there are millions of anime in the whole world, and anime literally means Japanese animation. She claims to be an otaku, which is an anime or manga nerd. Why lecture me on animations where vine dragons are being brutally hurt?

-Crydo

Yes, the mention of Lucky Star and Haruhi.

Dear journal:

Eggs keep vanishing without trace. We've had several taken away from us, and still no clue as to what or who is taking them. What is more, a black hatchling has suddenly joined us. It is unable to say how it got here, however. I have just discovered that a stone egg has seemingly appeared out of thin air. I'm almost certain that a human has discovered the cave. But if it is a human, then why aren't other humans coming up here? Has this human not told the others that they have found our cave?

I feel positive that the human will come again. Now, if I could just lie in wait for them...

Black Winter Queen.

Edited by Ghost Cat

Dear Diary,

I had a hard time taking care of four hatchlings and four eggs at the same time.

*sigh* I wish my caretaker would stop looking for more eggs and take care of the hatchling that keep biting me all over. HEY STOP THAT YOUR GOING TO BURN THIS PAPER GUARDIAN RYUU!!!

That was the one red hatchling that just loves to burn things up. (He's a very big pain and my most watched just incase he tries to destroy our caretaker's cave)

Well I guess I should go back to watching the hatchlings again. Please don't be found by my caretaker or burned by the crazy red hatchling.

Going Insane,

Guardian Ryuu

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Dear Journal,

The frozen eggs hatched. So did the good-smelling one. Ayways, you know that spoiled lil brat, RIP? Well, she's raising an egg. It's a black egg.

Something gives me a bad feeling about this...

Utsukushii Ryu

I've decided to raise an egg. Why? Well, I normally wouldn't raise a whiny little brat. But I'm gonna teach this one the truth, not how to grow food and that crud. How to fight, and how evil my father is and his silly little 'Utsukushii Retardu'.

^ I think RIP is about to die...

Edited by Catspwndogs29