Nightshade Wolves, Critiques plz
Star Peregrine
Posted: Dec 8 2016, 09:03 PM

Level 1

Group: Members
Member No.: 229,226

NIGHTSHADE
WOLVES

A warm scent fills your nose. The ocean, just a few miles away, is carried on the wind. The creek rushes around your paws, sending minnows here and there. You are in the Nightshade Realms, and you are free from the humans.

In Nightshade Wolves, you control two starting wolves, a male and female. You must create a pack and spread your genes, and fight against the sickness and the growing temperature.

The following links will bring you to a, Nightshade Wolves Google Drive, b, Nightshade Wolves site, c, Nightshade Wolves Maps. Go to the maps to pick out a territory, your territory must be within the Nightshade Realms. Want to pick out a territory I haven't found? Pm me!
A https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-E...Tl9GN3JaNFI4YU0
B https://sites.google.com/site/nightshadewolveshome/
C https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UE41uxDkT...2fk&usp=sharing

CODE
Male name:
Female name:
Pack name:
Territory:

Packs:
Viper Pack
Star Pack
Storm Pack
Fern Pack
Brook Pack

Notes: Star, Storm, Brook, and Fern Pack RP strictly on the Google drive, so you won't be able to interact with them. Viper RPs everywhere, and will happily interact with anyone. Pm me if you have a question. Dc members will rp here and here only.

Rules: (must read)
Please don't describe what your wolves look like. Your wolves will b randomly generated.

No killing another person's character without their permission.

Follow all DC rules. (Just a reminder.)

Raffles:
Coyote Pack: Ask for your name to be entered. If you're lucky, you'll get it!
Red Wolf Pack: Don't be so quick to sign up. The red wolves are the enemy in this rp.

Is this spam?

This post has been edited by Star Peregrine on Dec 16 2016, 07:25 PM
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Dec 9 2016, 05:44 PM

Wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling potato.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 7,406

I just want to clarify: are you actually going to use this thread to RP here on DC or is this just an advertisement for your RP and you'll be RP'ing offsite?
Star Peregrine
Posted: Dec 10 2016, 01:11 AM

Level 1

The dc people would be doing it here, and I'd be doing it in both places.
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Dec 12 2016, 10:52 PM

As long as you are RP'ing here and people are not required to be on the other site, then this would be allowed. However, you're missing a good bulk of the information required to RP in the Other/DC sections, although you could start RP'ing right away in the Freeform section. I do believe one of the approvers was interested in helping you, though, so I'll leave any further critique to them. I will say that I think the OP needs to be more clear on where RP'ing is happening, though, so that interested RP'ers aren't turned away. ^^
Star Peregrine
Posted: Dec 15 2016, 08:31 PM

Level 1

It would be very hard to describe it, considering the literally continent sized map. I can try, though.
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Dec 16 2016, 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Star Peregrine @ Dec 15 2016, 06:31 PM)
It would be very hard to describe it, considering the literally continent sized map. I can try, though.

What? All I asked was that you make it clear RP'ing is happening here on DCF.
Star Peregrine
Posted: Dec 16 2016, 07:24 PM

Level 1

Oh! I totally didn't understand. I thought you wanted me to describe the map.
Star Peregrine
Posted: Dec 21 2016, 10:40 PM

Level 1

So... can this be approved?
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Dec 21 2016, 10:56 PM

Er, no, not quite. As I said:

However, you're missing a good bulk of the information required to RP in the Other/DC sections, although you could start RP'ing right away in the Freeform section.

You should read through this: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=3395936

I'm not sure why an approver hasn't stopped by, though. I'll go poke them and see if one is active right now. If not, I can go through the approval process with you, but first you will need to bulk up the info you have (see link for reference of what you need). ^^
Narvix
Posted: Dec 21 2016, 11:26 PM

I am valid.

Group: RP Approvers
Member No.: 67,803

Hi there, I'm Val! Very sorry about the lack of a response. I've been looking at this thread but I just never got around to popping in. (I heard someone else was intending to but I guess that hadn't happened.)

Anyways, excuses aside...

Yes, in order for this thread to be approved, you're going to need much more information in the starting post - more than just a paragraph or two.
If you do not want to go through the Approval Process and start immediately, as Sock has stated, you can ask a Mod to move your thread to the Freeforms section.

In the case of getting this thread approved:

What are the Nightshade Realms? What is the environment like? Is it a futuristic world, a modern world, or a primitive world?
Are the wolves the same ones we see in real life or is there something different about them?

What is 'the sickness'?
Beyond growing the packs, is there more to the plot or is it open for anyone to create their own (AKA a sandbox)?

Are the listed packs the only ones members can choose? Or is each member supposed to make their own pack?

These are just some questions to help you get started on expanding the details. If you would like to see some examples on threads that have been approved so you can have a fair idea of what we're looking for, I recommend looking through the Other and Dragon Cave Roleplay sections.

I am a little curious, though. If DC members are only allowed to post here, then why bring up the Google Docs files?
SuperfluousBear
Posted: Dec 28 2016, 06:46 PM

Level 2

Member No.: 229,412

Not sure what warm scent is supposed to be. Warm air?
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Feb 21 2017, 03:14 AM

Are you still interested in getting this approved? ^^
Drakkoh
Posted: Feb 22 2017, 06:46 AM

Level 9

Member No.: 41,467

Is the OP still around? This looks neat.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll