Drakita

Hovehmukaed War

"Dragons were made to fight.

Dragons were made to rule.

They shall not be controlled.

They shall not be limited.

We will not be held back.

We will fight. We will rise. We will win."

~This is the story of a reformist movement started by a radical Thunder dragon who claims the ultimate title of Warlord. Join the fight and battle for what you believe~

'Twas dark on the cliffside, though dusk had not yet fallen. Thick stormclouds blotted out even a single drop of light. Lighting flashed, revealing the small party huddled under the aged trees, listening to Cantaur speak. His voice was sharp and crackled with the sound of the storm behind him, his navy wings blending in with the darkness. Those listening to him looked on with expressions ranging from passion to skepticism. His words challenged the very existence of the realm and of everything they'd ever known. Yet it was fascinating. It promoted a new beginning, a new world. A dangerous world, but a new one indeed.

"Valkemare has fallen," the Thunder dragon declared. "It is not what it used to be. It is not what it was meant to be. Dragons are no longer the strong, majestic, free beings we used to be. We have lost touch with our true selves. Some of us have even become domesticated." He spat the word out sourly. "Humans have taken control of some of our very own, claiming them as if we were some possession! We are not toys. We are not pets. We are dragons! A noble breed, tamable by no one! And even those who remain free have lost sight of themselves. Some are solitary, but alone we are weak. Others are passive, as if we were the common squirrel and not the beast as wild and fearsome as the dragon! They have all fallen. They have become weak, pathetic creatures.

"I am proposing a new order of things. Dragons across the world will unite. We will rediscover the true nature of our kind. We will build a military empire where dragons can be the warriors we were meant to be. We will not live alone, but embrace the abilities of all dragon species. Every dragon will have a place in our empire, and every dragon will have their duty in building it. Those who are strong will fight, but we will not discount our weaker breeds. Each one of you can do your part. Even the mint dragon can work as a messenger; even a frozen hatchling can be a spy. Every single dragon will have their place in the empire of my new creation.

"The time is now. We shall unite together, and we will rise up. We will take Valkemare by storm, and we shall take it by force. It starts now. Right here, in this province. I am raising an army, and I am inviting you all to be a part of this. It will happen. You can be forced into it when we take your land. You can resist and fall once more, or you can join me and start a revolution. I am looking for loyal supporters. But you will join me. Sooner or later, don't you forget that. If you want to help me -- if you want to show me and the world that you are as dedicated to my ideals and my new empire as I am, well, you know where to find me."

With that, Cantaur took off into the night, disappearing into the clouds to the boom of thunder, leaving the crowd to decide their fates. He knew some would follow him. He knew some would resist. But above all, he knew that all of Valkemare would fall in the end.

Guidelines:

1. We need roleplayers for either side. You can rp as a radical or you can rp as a resister. As this is geared more towards revolution, we will need more radicals than resisters. You can rp up to 2 characters. This number subject to be changed in the future, but when one person has too many characters it gets confusing. We'll start with two.

2. Be active! Don't join if you're going to post once a week. If you go inactive for more than ten days without prior notice, your character(s) will be killed off/replaced.

3. Let's have fun with this! Boring rp's are just that. Boring. Be creative. Let's have treason, betrayals, secret affairs, hostages, assassinations, whatever! I don't care how soap opera-y this gets; let's make it entertaining! (Avoid making this rated R, please).

4. You can only rp as a dragon breed that you own. If you want to rp as a rare and powerful breed, you must have that breed on your scroll. You do not, however, have to rp as the exact dragon you have. (For example, my character Cantaur is a thunder dragon, which I can role play as because I have a thunder dragon in my scroll. But the Thunder dragon I have is not Cantaur, its name is Thumpy). If you want to rp as a frozen hatchling of any breed, one of your dragons of that breed has to be a frozen hatchling. Gender doesn't matter.

5. If you want a particular position, you may request it. There is no guarantee that you will receive it. Otherwise your character will be assigned a position based on what is the best fit for that dragon.

6. You may not kill another roleplayers character without their permission. You may however hurt them to keep this realistic. Dragons cannot battle without one of them getting hurt.

7. Be realistic. If you're playing as a mint or a hatchi don't try to kill a Guardian of Nature. Keep things real.

8. This is an rp for dragons, not humans. If you're roleplaying as a captive dragon, fine, but bring the human character into it as little as possible. Don't try to roleplay as a dragon collector or trainer or anything. This isn't that kind of thread.

9. HAVE FUN! Yup. I said it.

Form:

Dragon Name:

Dragon Gender:

Dragon Breed:

Link to dragon on scroll:

Position on War: (Reformist/Resistance)

Affinity: (Wild/Captive/Abandoned Survivor/Released)

Notes: (Whatever we should know about your dragon. Can be as detailed or cryptic as you'd like).

Example Form:

Dragon Name: Cantaur

Dragon Gender: Male

Dragon Breed: Thunder

Link to Dragon on scroll: https://dragcave.net/view/13p2Y

Position on War: Reformist. Leader of the revolution. "Warlord."

Affinity: Wild

Notes: Mysterious; rarely seen for very long. Little is known about him except for his reputable influence. Some wonder if he even exists or is a figurehead being used to start a war. Others doubt his intentions. Whatever the case, he is feared and respected by all.

After you are approved, start the roleplay with your character seeking out Cauntar if you want to be a reformist. If you are a resister, start however you like as you may not immediately cross paths with the reformation, also known as the Hovehmukaed (in Saurian).

Edited by Drakita

Dragon Name: Nisprit Enigma

Dragon Gender: Female

Dragon Breed: Black dragon

Link to dragon on scroll: https://dragcave.net/view/sEgCs

Position on War: Reformist

Affinity: Released

Notes: While not bloodthirsty or violent, she loves to fight; often is very protective of friends and allies; doesn't make too much of an effort to stop escalating arguments and small scraps, but may join in instead. A stubborn character, often quite arrogant as well. Isn't completely fond of "peace", but doesn't wish for complete utter chaos, either. Isn't that big a fan of humans, but won't kill one without reason.

Dragon Name: Mynsiel Song

Dragon Breed: Aria dragon

Link to dragon on scroll: https://dragcave.net/view/tPpQD

Position on War: Resistance

Affinity: Captive (Mynsiel: "Or, you know, just 'owned' is preferred...")

Notes: Pacifist. Refuses to fight unless he is truly forced, but will make a great effort to run if things start to head for the worse. Has an odd fascination with humans and often studies their villages from afar, but runs whenever he is or may be spotted; is very close with his "owner".

~Accepted~

Do you think we should wait to pick up a few more people before beginning? Or start now and pick up more people as we go along?

Dragon Name: Would Be Shimmer

Dragon Breed: Vampire

https://dragcave.net/view/ifOjX

Affinity: Released

Notes: Would Be Shimmer was exactly what she was supposed to be. But because she learned what she was supposed to be , she turned very violent towards the captive Shimmerscales and the owner eventually released her into the wild. She swore revenge on all captive Shimmerscales dragon.

Dragon Name: Tick Tock

Dragon Breed: Aeon Wyvern

https://dragcave.net/view/TCiXU

Position on War: Resistance

Affinity: Captive (though he really doesn't like that word so he prefers partnership)

Notes: He likes to study in a library with the human who raised him.

Raptor- Accepted.

This thread will continue to be open for new players to join.

However, the time has come for us to begin our story.

Shall we?

Cantour flew to his retreat, a hidden cave among the peaks of the highest and deadliest mountains in all of Valkemare. He did all his thinking there. It rarely held any distractions, as dragons tended to avoid such dangerous areas. Cantaur however found them thrilling. Invigorating. And strangely enough, peaceful. It was there that he had conceived the magnificent idea in the first place -- the Reformation. The Hovehmukaed. Now, as he rested on the cool stone of the cliff, the time had come. This was beginning. And would never end.

He had told other dragons in his speeches that if they wanted to join him, they were to seek him out. It was a test, really. Dragons who were not dedicated with their lives would never dare the treacherous journey to his cave. Those who found him could be counted on to be loyal supporters, ready to lay down their lives for the cause. He eagerly awaited their arrival.

They would come. There was no question. He had planted the seed in their minds, and it would grow. There was no doubt of that either. Soon, he thought.

Thunder boomed in the sky as it always did here. The lightning that was his home flashed. He waited. The terror was about to begin.

It was time.

It was a cool night; the air was crisp and fresh. Nisprit lifted her head slowly, warily watching the rising and falling of the chests of the sleeping dragons around her. She had been waiting for the right time to slip away, and with such a peaceful night the others were sure to be sleeping deeply. Silent as a shadow, Nisprit slipped from her nest cradled in the branches of a large oak and took off into the night sky. She had to find that dragon Cantour! His words of a new world had stirred something deep inside the Black dragon's heart – something wild. She knew that she had to find Cantour and help him reach his goal...

But where could he be?!

Would Be raised her head, water falling from her muzzle as she knew what she had to do. She wanted revenge against the person who released her, the original owner who decided that she wouldn't measure up to being a Shimmerscale and decided to bite her still in the egg. It had been successful, but as she had learned her true origin, she felt cheated. How come Shimmerscales were awed and adored by the people and one look at her and suddenly they were nervous? It was enough to make her blood boil.

Cantor!

She had heard rumors about this dragon and longed to seek him out. So seek him out she did, but there were no true leads to where he could be. She looked up in the sky and growled in annoyance. Her patience was being tested to the extreme.

~~~~~~~

Tick Tock happily munched on a blue berry he just popped into his mouth. He really loved eating the delicious little fruit but he did have to be careful how he ate due to his studies. Right now he was studying the behaviour of vampires and their reaction to other dragons. Truth be told, the incident with Would Be Shimmer had intrigued him and he wanted to know more about the behavioural issues in vampires. So far vampires were interesting, yet boring!

I'm just gonna add my second character here.

Dragon Name: Ahzrae

Dragon Breed: Aeon Wyvern

Link to Dragon on Scroll: https://dragcave.net/view/UAzRe

Position on War: Reformist, as a friend to Cantaur. Otherwise, she would be against it. As an Aeon, she is the Hovehmukaed's designated Seer.

Affinity: Wild

Notes: A kind and benign dragon, she tries to soften Cantaur and guide him toward less destructive paths, but she will stand beside him even when in the war. Her mama is powerful and her sight of the future strong. She was Cantaur's first supporter.

Ahzrae dropped gracefully out of the sky toward Cantaur's cave. He was alone, yet he was laughing his imposing laugh. "Someone seems happy," she said, amused.

Cantaur jerked his head in her direction. "I didn't see you there. Don't sneak up on me."

"Dont be so short-tempered," she countered, landing on the stone surface behind him. "What are you doing up here? You seem lost in thought."

"I live here," he said.

"Yes, but you live everywhere, traveling the skies all over Valkemare. You seem to be waiting for something."

"You know of the Hovehmukaed I spoke of?" he asked.

"Yes. Don't tell me..."

"Yes. It had begun. Tell me, use your foresight, tell me about my first supporters. Will they be loyal? Strong?"

With a sigh, Ahzrae closed her eyes and willed her mind to reach into the future, grabbing at the images she saw, bathing her body in the blue light of precognition. A minute later and no more, she reopened them and looked at Cantaur. Her gaze was distant, as if her thoughts had not yet returned to the present. She blinked. She was back.

Cantaur watched her expectantly. "Well?" he demanded when she said nothing.

"Yes, they will be strong. Defiant and stubborn beasts like yourself, but strong. Bold, as well. Bold and bloodthirsty." Ahzrae spoke the description with sadness; she did not appreciate such dragons.

Cantaur, however, was quite the contrary.

"Perfect."

Edited by Drakita

Nisprit scanned the ground below her with occasional glances at the horizon ahead of and on either side of her as she traveled through the skies. The moon had begun its slow descent to the Earth, and the golden glow of morning peirced the blackness of the night sky. Nisprit couldn't help reeling to a halt as a treacherous-looking mountain range suddenly came into view, a charcoal-gray silhouette looming threateningly on the horizon, lit by quick strikes of lightning through the dark shroud around the jagged peaks. The young Black dragon almost considered turning around; maybe she missed something the way she'd come. However, determination propelled her forward. She had to check anywhere and everywhere for Cantaur – he was going to change the world! She would just have to be careful. Fueled by her hope and stubbornness, Nisprit sped up, sprinting through the air toward the threatening mountain range; she only hoped desperately that the fear clawing at her heart would start to dull once she arrived there.

~~~~~

Mynsiel lay on his back in the vine hammock he'd fashioned between two tall trees near a range of snow-capped mountains. His tail dangled limp over the edge of the hammock and his wings were curled around him tightly as he thought. That Thunder dragon... The things he'd said... The possibility of the war that loomed ahead like a dark shadow... They threatened to change everything! And not for the better, either, as the Thunder dragon – his name was Cantaur, wasn't it? – had promised. Mynsiel huffed in annoyance and unfolded his wings as he rolled over onto his belly. Why couldn't Cantaur leave things as they were? Some dragons actually like being owned, you know! The Aria thought in frustration. If you don't like them, why don't you just find a place away from them instead of starting a war over it!

Cantaur gaze Ahzrae a mischevieous grin. "Want to make this more interesting?"

"What do you mean?" Ahzrae asked, knowing whatever it was, it couldn't be good

Cantaur turned his gaze towards the heavens, where dark clouds were looming with the occasional threat of storm. A bolt of lightning here, thunders crackle there... Nothing too fearsome Not yet. "The dragons of this world have lost sight of who they are, who they were made to be. Let this teach my followers to truly be strong." He spread his wings and took off into the sky. Lightning flashed around him as he called upon the strength of his mana. He was a Thunder dragon after all... The storm wouldn't bother him a bit. Using his power, he summoned the deadliest storm those cliffsides had ever seen.

Dropping back to Ahzrae, she gaped at him in horror. "No one will survive this!" she shrieked.

"Ah, a real dragon would," he said, more to the sky than to her. "Storms are a part of the natural world which dragons once braved. They are nothing to be feared. It's the humans who hide from them, and they've taught their pets to do the same." His voice was dripping with disgust. "This a test, part 2. Find me in the mountains, and survive this. A true member of the Hovehmukaed could easily fly in these winds, unphased by the thunder. They will be worthy of fighting at my side."

"But Cantaur!" Ahzrae protested. "You said every dragon was welcome in your new world, even dragons who were weak or flightless or from a pathetic breed! How can you say that and do this??"

"You get this wrong, Ahzrae. Those will come. Weaker dragons don't tend to be the first volunteers for battle, for war. These, these dragons who come to me first, who prove their worth to me, they will not merely be members of some rebellions. They will be its leaders, its lifeblood! Generals and commanders, that's what these will be. Ordinary soldiers, conscripts really, they matter less. Any dragon can fight for us and be useful. But these dragons must be far beyond that. Don't you see?"

She dropped her head in submission; she couldn't win. He was far too obsessed with his ideas to consider hers. "Yes, Cantaur," she replied.

"Now then, let's see if they can survive."

Oo now this looks like a good rp

Dragon Name: Dancing-Storm (Storm for short)

Dragon Breed: Storm-Rider

Link to dragon on scroll: Dancing-Storm

Affinity: Abandoned Survivor

Notes: Was abandoned after birth by owner, even parents reluctantly rejected him by the command of their owner. Got upset that the dragons were told to do stuff by people, and they actually obeyed it. Learned how to survive in the wild alone, can be really stealthy when he wants to, wether by ground or flight. Strong, loves to fight and win, kills for sport, only accepting of dragons who share same beliefs, which is why he chose to follow Cantaur.

Nisprit had done fairly well weaving her way through the storm up to this point; she could feel her own confidence cascading from her every time she successfully made her way through a shower of lightning bolts unscathed. However, this self-pride didn't have much time to last. A sudden, jarring boom of thunder overhead made her come to a screeching halt, just in time to avoid a crack of lightning that came down just seconds away from her nose. She couldn't help a frightened howl as the storm suddenly picked up. The sky swirled around her – or at least, she thought it did – and the mountains seemed to glow as lightning darted everywhere around her, one after another, after another, after another.

The Black dragon was startled, and began to forget all grace and caution, haphazardly bobbing through the sky and practically tripping over her own wings in frantic efforts to avoid the electric spears that stabbed at her from the dark clouds that circled above her. Out of the thoughts that darted in and out of Nisprit's mind in her panic, only one stuck: I have to find shelter! Nisprit glanced around, darting toward each rocky outcropping she could find, but fiery bolts barred her way each time.

Then, as she finally came close to shelter, a burning sting pierced her left wing, clipping her shoulder...

...and she plummeted to the cold stone below.

@JAK202 ~Accepted~ Feel free to join in whenever.

Ahzrae yelped and lifted her wings, taking off into the sky. "Cantaur! Can't you sense that in the mana around us? Someone -- a dragon -- is hurt! They're around here somewhere, we must help them!"

"Of course they are," Cantaur muttered. "Puny dragon."

"Not everyone is like you, Cantaur. Thunder dragons may be unaffected by storms, but other powerful breeds are not! You know that."

"But the question is, can you survive to get to it?" Malice shimmered in Cantaur's eyes as he looked at his old friend. Always acting like everyone's mother. Sickening.

Ahzrae closed her eyes. She'd spent most of her accumulated mana to look into the future per Cantaur's request. Did she have enough left to get to the wounded dragon? Yes, she would. She had to. Concentrating harder than ever, she threw herself out into the storm, dodging the bullets of lightning as she swerved between the ragged peaks. It wasn't far. She could sense it. It was difficult to see through the rampaging gale, but she knew she was close. Is that? Yes! The body of a black dragon, laying on the rocks below. "Cantaur! This way," she roared, dropping to the poor, mangled thing. It was hurt, but it would heal. At least she was alive.

Cantaur flew up beside them with ease. "What is that? he asked with disdain.

"That, is your next supporter."

"Dead dragons don't count."

"She's not dead," Ahzrae said. "But she needs help. Silence this storm before it knocks both of us to our doom."

With a bitter sigh, Cantaur quieted the chilling winds and the mountains settled into a peaceful fog. "Happy?"

"Much." Ahzrae knelt next to the black dragon. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Nisprit's head reeled. A ringing noise squealed in her ears, stinging her mind. In the distance she could hear faint voices, and she could sense the mana of two dragons. One of them, she recognized, although she could not place a name for the numbness in her mind and the fire that raced through her limbs. The young Black dragon struggled to try and get off of her back, but her muscles immediately screamed a painful protest, and a strained roar escape her maw. Nisprit panted, her chest heaving. The storm had practically ripped her to shreds, it seemed...

Then Nisprit remembered the other two dragons she'd sensed. Would they be alright in the storm?! She knew it wasn't much of her concern but... Wait... They felt closer now. She could hear one of their voices, close, but distant in the swirling torrent of her mind... The Black dragon groaned as her skull throbbed, heavily numbing her thoughts. It hurt... So much.

Edited by AnayaMidnight

"Cantaur, she's dying!" Ahzae cried. "We have to help her!"

"Why?"

"Because," she huffed. "This is your fault!"

Cantaur shrugged. "Nature is nature. Can't handle a storm how can you handle a fight? Let alone a battle or a war. Or a reformation for that mater."

"Your Hovehmukaed can wait until there's not a dragon dying from your silly little 'tests.'" Ahzrae looked down at the young blackie. She knew nothing of healing magic; that wasn't her forte. Cantaur certainly didn't. Oh, what to do, what to do?

"Do you know of any dragon with healing magic?" She asked

"Do you honestly think I know a dragon with healing magic?" Cantaur shot back flatly.

"No... but we have to do something."

"Still don't see why."

Ahzrae glared at him but didn't reply. She sighed. "I guess we'll just have to heal her the old fashioned way. You go fetch her water. I'll stay here with her in case she wakes up."

Cantaur groaned, but shot up into the sky anyway. Ahzrae watched the dragon intently. Please wake up, she silently willed it. Please.

Nisprit distractedly managed to catch the sound of departing wingbeats. She groaned, trying to keep her hold on her consciousness. She summoned her strength, and reached out with her mind hopefully. The dragon beside her might hear her, if she was still strong enough to at least speak into the minds of others.

"C...Youhear...e?" Nisprit's thoughts were still slurred and broken from the bolt of electric fire she'd endured; she knew it, without even hearing them herself. Drawing in a deep breath, she tried again. "Can you hear me?" Nervously, she added, "Has... Has the storm passed? Am I the only one hurt?"

Storm had been listening in the trees when Cantaur made his speech. It was true, dragons had gone soft, listening to their captors like a loyal mutt. It was sad, honestly. They were at the bottom, lost of their dignity and self-preservence. And now he found someone who shares his opinion, but rather than just secretly loathing, Cantaur wants to make a new empire. Fight back. Free those who have enslaved and controlled by their captors. Cantaur was worthy of followers, and he was about to get one. Spreading wide his wings, he shot out to the direction he last saw Cantaur go.

As he approached the mountains, he noticed a sudden, furious storm swooping in. Obviously the work of lightning mana, and a thunder dragon could easily do lightning magic. He must be getting close. As he drew nearer, he noticed another shape winging through the powerful storm, with darker scales than a thunder. He watched it for a little bit, until it disappeared between the pelting rain and thick clouds. It was time to join Cantaur. He beat his wings harder, propelling himself into the storm.

Despite the roaring thunder, blinding rain, smog-black clouds and striking lighting, he flew through it easily. He skillfully maneuvered through it for a little while, scanning the hard-to-see mountain through the clouds and rain. But he then felt a pulse of mana, and the storm subdued into nothing but fog. Centaur had decided to relieve the storm, possibly. He then noticed two shapes on a part of the mountainside, and one winging away. He decided to see if those dragons were followers, too.

Tucking in his wings, he dove down through the fog, the mountainside hurdling nearer. Then a few seconds before impact, he snapped his wings open, breaking his fall and having him land safely near the other two dragons. Scanning them both down, he said, "So, are you two also followers of Cantaur who wish to join him?"

Would Be snarled at the sudden storm. Which way was up? Which way was down? Her thoughts flared angrily at the possible thought a Shimmerscale could manage this! She flapped her wings angrily, a new adrenaline fueled her as the storm kept getting worse. She would not be beaten by a Shimmerscale! Luckily for her the storm had faded and she noticed a storm rider dragon and followed him. She landed soon after him panting slightly for breath. "Some storm eh?" She asked.

Ahzrae looked at the two newcomers with surprise. "I-yes, I am a follower of Cantaur, of sorts. More like a friend, really. Why? Are you two here to see him? He's around here somewhere, he just went to fetch this black dragon here some water. She got injured in the storm."

It was then when she heard the injured's voice in her head, reaching out to her. "Yes, I can hear you. Are you alright? What do you need? How can I help you?"

Ahzrae secretly wished she was alone here. The last thing she needed was more Cantaur-like minds.

________

Cantaur reappeared through the fog. "So," he said. "What did I miss?"

Nisprit fought to clear up her mind a bit, and found her efforts successful as the voices around her become clearer. There were now four other dragons close enough for her to sense; the one closest to her seemed to be right by her side and was talking to her. Relieved at this, the Black dragon also felt a strong resilience bubbling up inside of her as the dragon asked how she could help.

Nisprit's eyes, which had been screwed tightly shut, now blinked open as she felt more in control of herself. Her mental voice, however, did not reflect this quite so well. "I am fine," she replied weakly, "I'm just bit sore is all; you've no need to be concerned over me. Trust me. Besides, I'd hate to be a burden." She glanced around, hardly moving her head for her still-aching joints. Almost immediately her eyes fell upon the massive Thunder dragon nearby, whose mana she had recognized before...

...Cantaur.

Nisprit screwed her eyes shut again, a massive wave of embarrassment washing over her. Great. The one moment she was terribly injured and others came to help, Cantaur was among them. Nisprit couldn't believe it. How weak she must seem to him! She groaned internally, not daring to let it be heard by any of the others, then attempted to roll onto her belly so that she could at least lie down like she normally did. To her surprise, she succeeded! But the fiery darts of pain that stabbed at her wing and shoulder gave her a grim notification of how stupid that had been as well; she let out a strained roar and tossed her head back, ignoring the protest her muscles screamed. Stifling a whimper, young Nisprit stretched her wing out cautiously and examined the gaping tear in her left wing, its edges burnt, and the slightly burnt gash in her shoulder. That couldn't be good...

Edited by AnayaMidnight

Cantaur ignored the black dragon entirely. His attention was on the other two arrivals. He sized them up. The storm rider looked capable enough -- plus Cantaur liked storm rider dragons, as they were somewhat similar to thunders. The vampire dragon.... that was unexpected. They were powerful killers. Assassins, really. Actually, come to think of it, that wasn't a bad idea. I could use a good assassin... He eyed the vampire for a few seconds. "Why are you here?" he asked. He glanced at the storm rider as wel. "Why have you come?"

Storm saw a vampire flap down next to him, panting. "Some storm eh?" She said to him, and he smirked. So far Cantaur had three followers-well four, if counting his friend. As much as he wanted to tell this vampire that it was nothing, he knew he would have to start re-socializing with dragons in order to stay with Cantaur. "Yes. He threw quite the storm at us." He replied back, looking at the vampire. His gaze shifted to the Aeon tending to the Black as she asked them if they were going to see Cantaur.

"Yes, I wish to see him." He replied, and right on cue, Centaur flies down. He was a big and powerful-looking dragon, definitely one worthy to lead. He then asks them why they are here, and why they came. It was time to join him.

"I have come here seeking you, as I agree with your idea. I wish to follow you, help you, fight for you. I wish to help build your empire, and restore Valkamare to its former glory." He said strongly. It was time to bring Valkamare back.

Nisprit immediately realized with a sting of dissapointment that Cantaur was ignoring her. She grimaced. This was just great. That storm made her seem weaker than a newly-laid egg! The pitiful Black dragon flexed her talons, making small claw marks in the stone, and eyed Cantaur nervously. She needed to prove herself as soon as possible, but how? These injuries rendered her practically useless!

Then he asked why they were there. Oh, how she longed to brag about her abilities and how useful she could be as she normally would! But the dragoness bit her tongue and kept quiet; no use in making herself look worthless AND overconfident in her own abilities. Nisprit found herself fidgeting restlessly in tiny movements that disturbed her sore limbs, but she took no notice of this – her mind was swirling with anxieties and thoughts of Cantaur and the uprising he'd promised. If only she hadn't been so careless when the storm had picked up!

Cantaur smiled at Storm. This was the perfect sort of dragon he needed to bring about his revolution, to bring about true change. This was exactly who he was looking for. "Then I don't see a reason to wait. We shall begin."

"Ahem," Ahzrae interrupted. "You can't start any rebellion with only five dragons. We need more time, more supporters-"

"Silence!" Cantaur snarled at her. "Do you not know how revolutions are built? Not by sheer size and force, though that will come. We start by deception, by strategy, by manipulation. If we have five dragons, we tell them we have a hundred, and we make them believe it by the ferocity of the damage we will deal. They will side with us, because they will come to believe they have no choice. That is how a a revolution starts, Ahzrae. We aren't going to wait around like those insolent captives that claim to be dragons. We are going to act. Starting as soon as we can, starting now. If any of you disagree, then you are free to leave. But by coming here you have shown your dedication to this, and to me. From now on, we are the leaders of the rebellion. We will be the center of it, the capital of its takeover.

"We will begin working on this immediately; it is not for the faint of heart. But first, I need to know you are. Why you are working for me and what you can do to help. Your strengths and weaknesses, so I can put you in posistions best for all of us and best for the Hovehmukaed." Cantaur looked at Storm. "You, Storm Rider. You first. What is your name and who are you?"

Would Be looked on as the Aeon Wyvern tended to a black dragon further down in the cave. "I wish to see him as well," she replied after the Storm rider spoke, and with luck, the mighty dragon chose the moment to come back. She hissed impatiently as the storm rider spoke about having Valkamare to return to its reformer glory.

"I seek vengeance on the humans who decided to turn me into a vampire!" Would Be hissed. "I was supposed to be a mighty Shimmerscale dragon! I was supposed to be adored but that was taken from me! I was therefore abandoned by the human for my violence against her precious Shimmerscales. That is why I am here." She kicked a pebble away angrily. Oh how she wanted revenge!