Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatNobodyBehindU

Good~Day

Good afternoon or good morning for those of you late to the parade.

I am here to introduce myself, however people do that? So I will give it my best.

Onwards!

~~~~~

I stumbled across this sight out of interest and curiosity for some nostalgic Virtual pet games. You know Neopets, Tamagotchi, Digimon, and one other handheld device whom I have forgotten. As you may have guessed by now (or if you haven't) that hour or so of research led me here.

Now that's not to say I have gone and adopted my dragons, yet.(So no scroll link sad.gif )

Actually, I am working on a project (personally hobby) of mine which I think I may have use for the link. (Hint; think website) So to prevent these amazing dragons from dying due to my stupidity. I shall hold off for a while, on the other hand, I have another adaptable style thing I am using to test on my project. (Because these creatures have proved sturdy over almost a decade of games.) So if you would like to check that out feel free to look at my signature.

Oh and is what I did with my signature allowed? Feel free to tell me so I can remove it if not.

Also if you have any tips for dragon raising or think I should just start now and add epic dragons to my project due speak.

biggrin.gif

(PS; This forum is livelier than others(adoptable's) I have seen, so I may float around other subjects on the forum. Creative, general, just casual things)

Hello and welcome! I raised Tamagotchis and Digimon, but my favorite virtual pets were Giga Pets. Those only died when my batteries did.

If you add your dragons to fan sites, they will get the views they need to hatch and grow up. I use Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, and Allure of Neglected Dragons; three should be all you need. Dragons use clicks and views to grow up, but it's possible for a dragon to grow up with zero clicks.

I also play GPX+, I hope to see you posting in our GPX+ thread.

Good luck with your website; just remember not to do anything that would violate the Terms and Conditions you agree to once you make your scroll.

Thank you all for the wonderfull tips, I hope to put them to good use.

@purpledragonclaw

"They died only when my batteries did" Best/funniest thing I have heard all day, kudos.