-Frost-Fire-

What is the most annoying song that you've heard?

We all have that song in our head that we just can't get out. Mine are either Raining Tacos, Space Unicorn, Pink Fluffy Unicorn or Temmie Flakes.

TEMMIE FLAAAAKES

Oh, lots of songs, but the one that comes to mind first is Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney. I HATE that song. What was worse was the time when I was working and that was one of two songs that played during a glitch that made those two be played over and over and over again.

Anything by Meghan Trainor. I generally am OK with pop music like hers, but there's something about her that is so obnoxious and unbearable, especially that stupid fake accent she puts on when singing for whatever reason.

Speaking as a parent (thankfully of a no-longer small child!) I can say without a doubt, the most annoying song ever is... "I Love You" from Barney.

I don't know the name of the song, but there's this song that comes on the radio at work that says something like "Dance with the lady with the hole in her stockings that'll make you feel good".

I think it's sexually suggestive and totally inappropriate for a fast food restaurant that serves families and children. Management doesn't seem to notice or care. dry.gif

I HATE that song!!!!

Edited by FrozenxButterfly

Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa

I find myself during odd hours of the day "singing" the song

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Work by Rhianna (I think) STOP REMINING ME!!!!

ain't no Holla Back Girl (ugh), Fireflies by Owl City (drives me up the wall)

I'll think of some later

Anaconda, by nicki minaj

enough said... *cringes*

That "Superman ain't got nothing on me, I'm on my way to save the day" song. I DONT CARE IF SUPERMAN AIN'T GOR NOTHING ON YOU! stop playing the stupid song at my work! It's annoying as drink!

And "We found love right where we are" *cringes* They Played this song WAY too much and after the fifth radio station playing it, I literally had to turn on K-Love just to get away from it

Work by Rhianna (I think) STOP REMINING ME!!!!

ain't no Holla Back Girl (ugh), Fireflies by Owl City (drives me up the wall)

I'll think of some later

Stop! I'm cringing

The minute I read the song's title...I could hear it in my head.

Work is truly annoying...I don't really know the lyrics for that song so I only have "work work work..." running on repeat through my head.

Most Taylor Swift songs actually...but if I had to choose?

Bad Blood

Oh, and Rihanna's Work...I generally like her, but this song is just...no.

And most of all, Meghan Trainor's All about that bass. Or any of her other songs.

Edited by andromedae

Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke

I have walked out of gym class before when instructors play it. *shudders*

whatever that song is that Macklemore sings about "thinking he was gay 'cause he could.......draw" I hit the change button on the station so dang quick.

Blurred Lines is amazing tf you talking about xd.png

the song i hate is Stressed Out by 21 pilots, for the following reasons:

TRIGGER WARNING

1) He starts rapping halfway in the middle, it just doesn't fit

2) the lyrics are kinda stupid

3) he doesn't really have any singing talent, and sounds like a chicken in certain sections

4) it's overplayed on the radio

5) 21 pilots fanbase includes many annoying tumblr fangirls who freak out over all their precious boy bands, it's just not my thing at all

Friday by Rebecca Black, if you can even call it a song.

Every Friday, guaranteed, it just pops into my head. GAH! It'll be coming for me tomorrow.

Blurred Lines is amazing tf you talking about xd.png

the song i hate is Stressed Out by 21 pilots, for the following reasons:

TRIGGER WARNING

1) He starts rapping halfway in the middle, it just doesn't fit

2) the lyrics are kinda stupid

3) he doesn't really have any singing talent, and sounds like a chicken in certain sections

4) it's overplayed on the radio

5) 21 pilots fanbase includes many annoying tumblr fangirls who freak out over all their precious boy bands, it's just not my thing at all

I can understand all of your points, but I only share your opinion on point 4 and 5, which aren't inherent to either the song or the band so for me those are no reason to dislike it. (yes, I love Stressed Out)

Fireflies by Owl City (drives me up the wall)

Uhm... please explain?

There's one song in a foreign language that I've heard multiple times but never knew the name of that's like so annoying. It kinda sounds like Bird is the Word, which is already very annoying, but with an accent that's hella annoying as well.

Furthermore practically any songs by artists as Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, etc. and songs that are explicit for no good reason other than being explicit, or songs that support things like cheating.

Fireflies by Owl City (drives me up the wall)

Uhm... please explain?

I guess it's the way the background music is played or something or the way he sings it. I really don't know, all I do know is I don't like it.

Also, We Don't Talk Anymore (SHUDDAP)

Kent Jones - Don't Mind. I've never actually heard the song but some of the guys I know never stop singing it and it annoys the crap outta me.

Billy Idol - Mony Mony (I honestly don't know why)

Five for Fighting - Superman (my roommate freshman year of college played this on repeat nonstop for two weeks)

And finally,

. We sang it for seven hours straight, occasionally alternating with 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.

A Swiss comedian has recorded a song to the tune of "Frère Jacques" but with the words changed to "I can't poop".

(No! It's not funny! No!)

As a Classic Rock/Rock/Metal person, pretty much any Pop or cRap annoys me to death. Some is "eh", but most is cringey. I actually like the Metal versions of the songs, but as they are... no, no, no. XD I am, however, a huge fan of Eminem. *laughs nervously*