luxidoptera

Silvie's Art

Figured I could post some of my art here. I've got a couple humanizations I drew of some dragons I have, and I suppose I can take requests for that. You can suggest a dragon for me to humanize- either a general member of their species or one specific dragon of yours- and I'll draw a humanization.

If you want a specific dragon of yours, give me a tidbit of their personality so I know what to work with! (I am not taking requests at the moment, it's kind of stressful.)

By the way- You can use my art for avatars or signatures or whatever, so long as I'm credited and you don't modify it (other than cropping of course). I'd prefer if you used art I made for you specifically, but if I make humanizations on my own time, you can use those too, unless they're a specific dragon.

The way the slots will work is that once they're filled, they won't open until I get all three requests finished. Then all three will open and we can go again.

Example:

user posted image

Edited by luxidoptera

Oh my gosh! I attempted a huminization of my lovely radiant Angel Nico. here is my drawing.

I like to see you do him please! I might come back and order a pygmy Dragon too! xd.png

Nico is a loving and caring Dragon, he's always smiling. Energetic, somewhat flashy and likes to be the star of the show.

Can you do him please!

Aroara, here you go! Was listening to electroswing while drawing this.

He had to have sparkly pants. He just had to.

user posted image

Edited by luxidoptera

I love your work <3

Would you mind doing a humanization of an alt black female?

Personality wise, reserved and a perfectionist.

Aaaa, your art style is adorable I can't.

So, err, could I request a humanized Bolt named Tonitrui Goranz? He's generally categorized as outgoing and a bit meatheaded. He's flirtatious and is lacking in a filter, saying what's on his mind and holding little back. This makes him a bit brutally honest. He has a short temper, and is very protective of his human sister.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Sorry this one took a little while to get done; I was briefly sick with a stomach bug but I'm feeling better now.

user posted image

your art is so cute! <3 the expressions haha omg the alt black looks so grumpy ;;;;

i hope you're feeling better! there's no pressure, but could you draw a blusang? i'd love to see one in your style, esp since they're so decorative <3

Sorry this one took a little while to get done; I was briefly sick with a stomach bug but I'm feeling better now.

user posted image

I love how sassy her expression is LOL

Thank you and hope you're feeling better <3

user posted image

So heed the stars, their light will leave us in the dark

In the depths of our hearts

A time when I was watching from afar

over two of a kind

You saw, the stars are melting away

and it's my place to say

today, our lives will never be the same

(sorry i disappeared for a million years, i didn't have the energy to come on the forum! this is my aeon wyvern, Tadiof)

Edited by luxidoptera