octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

Hi, I’m Pi, I draw sometimes.

I used to have another art thread here somewhere but I stopped posting in it a while back for a variety of reasons, and since I don’t really want to deal with editing stuff I wrote more than half a year ago, here’s another one. Maybe it’ll actually survive more than a few months this time.

Here’s some stuff I’ve made:

My daily Pokemon blog: [x]

Digital: [x] [x] [x]

Traditional: [x] [x] [x]

A picture of my dog: [x]

I’ll try to post all my non-spoiler stuff here as it comes into existence.

Requests

Can you get free art from me? The answer is… uh… maybe! Most of the stuff that made me stop posting in my old thread is still happening, and I can’t always deal with doing art for people on top of everything else. You can ask, and if I accept, I’ll try my best to get it done. However, I can’t promise that requests will be completed in a timely matter or at all.

Current requests: N/A

Permissions

If you requested something from me, you can use that piece for pretty much anything, including cropping, recoloring, other editing, etc., as long as you don't 1) make money off it or 2) claim it as your own. Credit me somewhere and we're good.

If you want to use a piece you didn't request, please clear it with both me and the requester (if any) first.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

aaaah I'm very excited!

I hope I've made this clear in the past, but just in case I'll say it again:

I like your art so much it's good 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌 I'd request something, but I don't want to hog any space so instead I'll sit here and admire from afar

Edited by Ayesthine

dang it ayes you took the meme from me

I'm so glad that you decided to post your art again whee I missed the old thread! please shower us with the arts and the dog

*screams eternally* thank you all, I'm sorry I'm not good at handling compliments;; @ayes please request, I have nothing to do right now and it would distract me from the horrifying nature of reality

The animated sprites are largely cobbled together from the Pokemon BW spritesheet and the tinysprites are in the style of the pixels from the Dual Destinies artbook, for reference.

!!!! oh man heck pi your art style is adorable ; o ; and those pixels, 10/10

definitely will be watching a+++ (also yes more dog i second mage)

Okay well it turns out my parents moved the printer downstairs and that means for every single drawing I want to scan, I'd have to go downstairs, put the paper in the scanner, go upstairs, tell the computer to scan, go downstairs, retrieve the drawing, and go back upstairs, so y'all are just going to have to (continue to) deal with iPad photos taken with my shaky shaky hands until the holidays end.

Owls are hard to simplify

The Jolly Follies player character is super cute, I've been imagining them as a very tiny child and I find that it improves the experience significantly

!!! omg the parka child is too cute (if melting wasn't illegal, I would be melting from it)

And I think you got the owls spot-on yo

Compliments... my only weakness....... thank you...............

user posted image

Have a small Hygre (who I just realized pretty much has Darkrai's palette? Suspicious)

user posted image

Trapped at a family friend's house, spriting in a desperate attempt to ignore the adults' gossipping, please send help

jsyk y'all can definitely request tinysprites! They take like ten minutes each, tops, and I have a lot of free time rn.

user posted image

After several hours of careful analysis, I have come to the conclusion that I do not understand faes at all

No one truly understands faes, but we do know your drawings are super cute.

Edited by Doctortear

Man I haven't been updating this huh I'm sorry school is hard

One day I will have the energy to move my laptop 2m to the left in order to scan my drawings, please forgive

Tentative redesign of an old OC

Left hand cats

I don't even know

Also my school is apparently home to hundreds and hundreds of crows, which are all at any given time either completely invisible or covering half the sky and drowning out all other sound with their cacophonous cawing. How are they doing this. What is their relationship with the geese. Am I in hell

Some mystery OCs for an upcoming RP???

Honestly I draw people more than dragons/robots/most of the other weird stuff I've posted here so far but lately I have been just super dissatisfied with my style for humanoids? Nothing looks right. I had to redraw snake guy's face like five times and I still hate it. Idk if it's because I'm in a critical point of my art adventure or whatever, but it's really frustrating. If y'all have any OCs you want me to doodle throw them my way, I need to attempt to work through this block.

I love your character designs. Did I say I love your character designs? I love your character designs.

As for your art block, I keep linking this motivational post because I find it really helpful.

As for OCs, uh

*calls lu*