Qualeo

The Avengers

So I searched around in this forum and really could not find a topic about the movie (Or the seperate ones for the individual heroes). I believed this belonged in here, so here we are!

This topic refers to the latest Avengers movie along with the seperate ones. The cartoons/comics do nto exactly fit in to here, but they can be referred to. So anyways, what are your opinions on the Avengers's movies? Which of the movies are your favorite ones (The live action ones, not the cartoons)? Which one is your least favorite? You cna post any opinions about the movies you want, even if they do nto relate to the questions I just asked.

I can honestly say that I enjoyed them all (Though Thor's movie was my least favorite). The latest movie was fantastic. It had a good mix of humor and everything else needed to create a good movie. I especially enjoyed how they included parts of Captain America in the movie as well.

The Avengers movie is now my new favorite movie. End of story. I can't believe how well they did with it. I'm a huge fan of Marvel comics and the Avengers comics weren't my favorites, but now I'm rereading them because of the movie!

Very well done. Just the right mix of seriousness and humour. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

@Bloodykisses123 Yeah it's become one of my favorites. It was just so good! I never realy read the comics, but I suppose I now have something to do laugh.gif

I also enjoyed the after credits scene as well. BOTH of them. The first was was pretty intriguing. The second one was downright awkward and hilarious.

In all honesty, I think it's one of the weirdest combinations of super-heros ever.

I LOVE the series, but the combination is really odd imo.

I've also enjoyed all the prequels (Thor & Iron man 1 were my favorites, but I liked them all) and I just love how well the Avegers were handled, how every single character mattered, even those that had no exceptional super powers got a chance to shine - the movie has heart and it shows. I'm glad it's such a huge success. smile.gif

I haven't read any of the comics, buf after watching the movie, I'm tempted to give it a shot.

Edited by stagazer_7

The actor's name is Tom Hiddleston. smile.gif

I adore the movie, but agree with Qualeo; Thor was my least favorite as I feel it was the weakest of the movies. And the silliest. The Iron Man movies also rocked, and I did like the Captain America one...that one was what made me anxious for the arrival of this film.

Joss Whedon did a superb job of writing and directing. I hope to heck, they've signed him for the next one.

Loved this movie to death. I want it on DVD now so I can watch it over and over! xd.png

As far as the "Marvel Cinematic Universe" (AKA: All the Canon Movies that tie in with The Avengers), my favorite will always be Iron Man. I loooove that movie. I didn't much like the second one, but I do plan on giving it a second chance and watching it again. The Incredible Hulk was OK, but I felt like the movie didn't know what it was doing (References to the previous movie were really confusing). Captain America was pretty cool and I enjoyed it for the most part. Thor was more of the sillier ones of the group, but I enjoyed it probably second next to Iron Man. Mostly because it was more popcorn fun then all the others.

I'm looking forward to the Black Widow movie. Not sure what they'll do with it, but i'm looking forward to it regardless.

Hawkeye/Clint Barton and Iron Man/Tony Stark are my favorites on the Avengers team. Also, I love Agent Coulson. He's freaking awesome.

I don't know his name, sue me, but the actor who played Loki was AMAZING. Gah.

He's been doing really well lately, hasn't he! He was also the captain guy in War Horse who inducted Joey (the horse) into the war. <: I love how he has fan groups for his voice and his laugh, haha.

~

I rather liked this movie! <: I went into it without watching the Thor or Captain America movies so I was probably biased towards Iron Man and yep, he proved to be my favourite anyway. x) I did like that scene where Chris Evans was hitting the punching bags, wewt! ;3 But yeah, Iron Man was the best, haha. Robert Downey Jr always looks good in his Iron Man films. :P

+1 for Shakespeare in the park \o/

RDJ was one of the best, for sure. I never saw the Thor movie, but I liked his character in The Avengers. The first Iron Man and Captain America were my favorite Marvel movies.

I haven't seen the Avengers movie (yet), but I've seen Captain America, Thor and Iron Man 1 and 2.

I love Loki. I really, really do. Not only is he incredibly smexy, but he's my favourite Marvel villian so far. He's the main reason I want to see the Avengers.

I love Loki as well. He's the only villain I don't want to succeed, yet I don't want to see fail either. I just feel like he needs many hugs.

user posted imageuser posted image

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I want to do so.

I didn't know any Marvel movie until last week.

I just watched Iron Man 1+2 and now I'm an official fan and I will watch the other movies which belong to the Marvel universe and then go watch The Avengers.

I finally got to see it. That movie is AMAZING! It not only has a cool story, but it's really funny, too. Everything that came out of Robert Downey Jr.'s mouth was hilarious! xd.png

Buying it the second I see it in a store.

It rocked my world.

"Puny god."

I saw now every Marvel movie that belongs to the Avengers universe and will go watch The Avengers today.

I can't wait for it and since no one will go with me, I'll go see it alone :foreveralone:

I can't even go and see it alone, as I have no money D:

I actually had a dream where I went to see it. I found myself sitting next to Loki in the theater. Of all the things I could have done, I punched him in the mouth and ran for it.

T-T

I can't even go and see it alone, as I have no money D:

I actually had a dream where I went to see it. I found myself sitting next to Loki in the theater. Of all the things I could have done, I punched him in the mouth and ran for it.

T-T

I too dreamed last night of it biggrin.gif

This was the moment when I knew I had to see it, even if I had to go alone.

I enjoyed The Avengers very much! biggrin.gif Definitely entertaining. Of the other Avengers related movies, Iron Man must be my favourite. Very amusing ^^

"Puny god."

^ Absolutely one of the best moments!

"Puny god."

^ That moment was epic (I even named one of my dragons Puny God in honor of that occasion xd.png).

Pretty much everything involving the Hulk was epic - I love what they've done with his character. And Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner was great - one of the most pleasant surprises of the movie (at least for me).

Can't wait for this to come out on DVD/Blu Ray - I heard there's minimally 30 min of extra scenes that had to be cut from the movie. Hope they do a Director's Cut or something like this.

Edited by stagazer_7

I watched it today in cinema, I thought it was a nice movie! A lot of humor, that was great!

(Though by now we all should have learned cube shaped objects attracts danger tongue.gif *thinks of the Lament Configuration and Allspark* )

I love this movie.

I can't wait to see it again, I'll habe to go to the movies at least one more time.

My favorite is and always will be Iron Man/Tony Stark. He is the greatest.

I also liked Bruce Banner very much since he is so calm and nice.

I guess that will be my cinema highlight of the year.