Pages: (53) « First ... 51 52 [53]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Pokemon Go, Now with its own thread
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: May 21 2017, 09:43 PM

Wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling potato.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 7,406

Went on a walk with my mom, so not much of a chance to actually catch anything I'm looking for, but I am up to 37 Chansey candies. If I can make it to 45 before the event ends, it'll be worth walking Chansey at the regular walking rate to unlock blissey.
HeDy
Posted: May 22 2017, 05:45 AM

Level 5

Group: Members
Member No.: 221,348

I unlocked Golem and Omastar yesterday, and I'm not far away from evolving my Kabuto and unlocking Kabutops. Caug a Larvitar today, I'm "already" up to 35 candies since I've gotten it twice from an egg and evolved in to Pupitar.

Slugmas are annoying the heck out of me, they seem os hard to catch! I've wasted tons of balls on low cp Slugmas when they just _won't_ stay. All in all really liking this event, I'm 500m away from getting 50 Sandshrew candies and unlocking Sandslash!
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: May 23 2017, 09:18 PM

Wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling potato.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 7,406

Luckily unlocked aerodactyl yesterday! The fire station by my house (which I feel awkward and weird parking at...). The park once again was a disappointment. Honestly, I'm pretty underwhelmed by this event except for buddies. I've given up on catching a good onyx. =\
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (53) « First ... 51 52 [53] 
Add Reply
New Poll