Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

I had a pretty bad headache earlier, so I decided to sleep it off because I was tired anyway.

I then dreamed of our beloved site! I dreamed that right after Valentine's Day, a new dragon had been released. The egg looked like the ground, the markings being a mix of ground and grass, and was flooding the AP because it was super common.

I also dreamed that there was an event on here that involved a battle of some sort. It was one of those confusing dreams that only showed me parts of things and was sort of faint, if that makes any sense.

Have you ever dreamed of DragonCave?

I have... More or less. Mostly the forums because I was RPing on my phone at 10pm the night before. Then my dream changed to a real-time version of the RP...

Back before this year's raffle winners were announced I had a dream I won a bronze Shimmer-scale. Sadly it didn't come true. tongue.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I dreamt I won the raffle... two nights in a row...

You're not the only one!!

Both times I won a Silver Shimmer-Scale.

Which is funny because I prefer bronze & gold over silver, and also that I prefer Tinsels over Shimmers.

So not even in my dreams I get exactly what I want... xd.png

I think I dreamed that I caught a gold dragon.. I have a memory of it but I did actually catch one a while ago but I think this memory seems more recent so it must of been a dream... does that make sense?

I had a dream there was an AP...but with human children instead. I adopted one and swam around the world with her. It was pretty odd.

Last night I dreamed I was rearranging crystals in the Valentine's event cave.

A few months ago I dreamed that everyone got a CB Shimmer-scale. And then I woke up... rolleyes.gif

I've had a dream about Dragon Cave before.

I was in this neat sanctuary and all my dragons on my scroll lived there with me. We stayed hidden from the world and I would care for them all. One day a huge dragon attacked and my dragons were wiped out. I was so hurt that I morphed into a dragon and flew off to avenge them all.

I woke up a little bit later with the feeling of flying still on me. I don't know if I ever avenged my dragons or not but I like to think I did. biggrin.gif

I've had dragon cave in my dreams many times. Usually they seem to be about a bunch of strange new eggs coming out and me trying to get them all.

And once I had a dream the description system was changed so that reviewers could see all the accepts/rejects/abstains and comments and it somehow made the process faster.

And there was one time in an otherwise completely non-dragcave related dream there was a box you could drop complaints in. I put in "people complaining about the new gold dragon sprite" and the person after me put "people complaining about complaining." xd.png

Like Mouse, I have had many dreams of my RPs. Not sure whether I shoud mention them all....

And dreams of my dragons! Some were just shinanigans with my dragons and other stuff

I had a dream earlier. TJ had announced the winners of the backup and I had won a silver tinsel. It was pretty and the little gal's name was Kayla. I mated her with my gold Lord Kaiser, which is actually a pretty combination

The weirdest, I don't know how I feel about that name >.< I wanted to name one Artie If I won because of well Artemis of greek mythology but now if I win if that names not taken I must have it lol

Another dream I was teamed up with the "dark" dragons raging war against the light. it was over a dragon scale

I once had a dream I had 2 Neglected eggs... But that hasn't come true. tongue.gif

After I knew I won my Silver prize, I dreamed that I was waiting, along with the other prize winners, to go in to a room of some sort where we would get our prize. We never ended up going in, though. O.o

^ I... I actually almost had one the other day with my Heartstealer. Not sure how I felt about that...

Ironically, last night, I dreamt about this thread. I don't know how but I guess I was browsing the forums in my dream and I saw it. I have to stop coming on here at night.

I haven't played enough DC for it to get into my dreams, but I do have weird mixtures of Minecraft, Pokemon, Portal, and TF2 mixed together sometimes. xd.png PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU GET OUT YOUR DIAMOND PICKAXE AND SHOOT A PORTAL AT THE MEDIC!

I dreamt I won the raffle... two nights in a row...

Yeaaah... that was me, too, like some others. xd.png I personally dreamed I got a Silver Shimmerscale with the desired code. I remember seeing it on my scroll, too. tongue.gif A real shame I didn't win. Oh well.

Last Christmas I dreamt that I bred one of my Ribbon Dancers and got a clutch of four eggs but it wouldn't let me keep any of them even though I wasn't locked. I didn't have any luck in trying to keep one of them and eventually forgot about them. The following morning I woke up and turned on my computer in a hurry thinking they'de auto'ed then realised that it must have been a dream when there were no eggs and that the Ribbon dancer hadn't been bred

Oh yes. XD

Back when the Tangars and Spotted Greenwings were first released and before we knew what they were going to be called I had a dream that the Tangars were going to be 'Marshmallow Dragons' and the Spotted Greenwings 'S'more Dragons'. I remember waking up and going to check the computer to see if it was true. XD I guess I was really craving sweets or something that night. lol

And then before that I had a dream where my cousin (who used to play too) and I kept finding tiny versions of DC eggs in my yard except instead of dragons they hatched into hummingbirds that looked like our dragons. I ended up "being locked" (because we both were new at the "game" and could only grab four eggs. lol) with a "Crimson Flare", "Thunder", "Bright Pink", and I can't remember the other egg I got because then I woke up.

ETA: And then just last night I dreamt that as a special birthday gift (even though mine's still a month away) all my dragons who are named after characters in my fandoms got to wear special sprite decorations that made them look like their namesakes (For example, she got hair-loopies and she was wearing a curly blonde wig. :3) and it was pretty cool. <3

Edited by Denwayasha

I dreamed there was a Halloween release, and for some reason I didn't have access to a computer, but only a weird mobile phone. The screen was too dark and the lighting conditions around me were bad, so I could hardly see anything. Then I saw some animals walking around (in the "real" world, not on the phone), some were big birds, others were lizards or small dinosaurs (but definitely not dragons), and somehow I knew they were the Halloween release. laugh.gif

I thought "oh no, there are different types of eggs, and we don't even know which ones will have which animal inside?", but at least the release was planned to last for three days, so we had time to find out. I was hoping to get the lizards and not the birds, and I thought the lizards were in small dark green eggs that had something to do with fir trees.

I was desperately trying to figure out whether or not I was egg locked, looking at that useless phone and wondering why I didn't have a computer, when I woke up.

I dreamed that I had a friend on DC that won a Silver Shimmer from the raffle. It hatched, and for the lolz he sent me a link to a one-way transfer with it. I played along and claimed it. I was about to return it to him when it grew up. I panicked and began apologizing madly to him, but he actually didn't seem to mind, as long as I bred him a 2nd gen Shimmer from my Silver. So, I bred the Shimmer with my only CB Silver and they refused. Then I just sort of stared awkwardly at the two dragons before my dream ended.

Also, I think the Shimmer's code was aDoge or something like that.. All I know was that it had something to do with Doge.

I dreamed that Ascension was implemented and I liked it instead of maintaining my current position (indifference). The new "sprites" were digital paintings, though, and they also came in egg form.

I dreamed last night just before waking up that two of my low-time eggs were on fire. When I woke up just after I immediately went to check on them. Thankfully they had hatched alright during the night. xd.png

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt I was actually a little Pygmy dragon flying about my local neighbourhood.

It was quite pleasant but just odd..