Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Just as the title says.

What is your current bad luck on DC/DCF. Too late for a click on a rare ... bred the wrong dragon ... kept the wrong egg? You can report your RL bad luck in forum games.

For me currently, my bad luck is the lack of female dragons ... must get some pink eggs in my next egg hung ... hopefully pinks can still influence.

edited to add the following thread warning:

Keep in mind that this is supposed to just be a light hearted thread to post about a little bad luck as shown in the first post. It isn't to be used to rant/vent or try upset/accuse other users. If the thread is abused in the above manner it will be closed.

edit:

This is not a chat thread. Take chat/comments to PM

edit2:

Another thread warn:

Stop trying to use this thread to get auto-abandoned eggs returned. It was decided by admin/mods long ago not to allow threads/posts for getting those back as auto-abandoning is a built in mechanic of the game.

Do not post eggs/progeny listings etc of auto-abandoned eggs in an effort to get them back or to try to "shame" others into giving it back. Once it leaves your scroll, it doesn't belong to you and the one who catches it can do whatever they want with it. They do not have to give it back.

Do not post things that don't belong to you.

Continuing to misuse this thread in this manner will get you a warning.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Mine is getting the perfect bred dragon. Seems a geode is just too hard

That is on my breeding wish list ...

A little while back there was a CB Gold being offered in exchange for CB Silvers. I offered on the trade, but was soon targeted by viewbombers, and in the end was not able to make that trade. I haven't seen a CB Gold offered in exchange for CB Silvers since.

I can give you a pair of Pinks they influence still (They never changed) But i always think that Flamingoes dominate

Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't feel right about just getting a pair for free like that.

I've been trying for a gold from a gold/nebula spiral pair for what feels like years now and haven't even produced 10 offspring, let alone said gold. ;-;

I can't get blusang from silver. I've tried for two weeks with 7 different pairs, all no eggs/no interest. Someone else tried and got two silvers! When did silvers get easier to breed than blusangs? blink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lu3AA

Been stuck on this gen for close to three months now. Of course, it doesn't help that I only bred it twice this past month, but still, frustrating. I wanna see how far I can get, haha. Spirals have become one of my favorite lineage types <3

So... many... refusals.....

I've just finished spreadsheeting all my dragons so recording lineages and finding mates is easier.

This has lead to many new mate pairings... almost all of which have been refused mad.gif

Trying to fulfill an IOU, but every time I send a teleport link, the person in question is locked, and the dragons grow up on my scroll.

Two full sets of Trios and not a single successful summon. *sigh*

Seven full sets of trios and not a single successful summon tongue.gif

Only on ten attempt so far though.

I didn't even think about that ....

having too many eggs would block a transport ... it makes sense though.

**Back in my day we didn't have teleport, we used PM's to inform people we were dropping an egg. We then dropped it off on the AP with someone standing by to grab it .... and get your dragons off my lawn ... shaking cane repeatedly**

Though I am sad now.

I thought ( first error on my part ) that when you bred two dragons you had a window before the auto-abandon, in case you wanted to keep an egg. I had four eggs on my scroll, I knew which one I was going to abandon if the breeding produced an egg ... it did, but I never got the chance to keep it and it auto-abandoned.

I didn't even think about that ....

having too many eggs would block a transport ... it makes sense though.

**Back in my day we didn't have teleport, we used PM's to inform people we were dropping an egg. We then dropped it off on the AP with someone standing by to grab it .... and get your dragons off my lawn ... shaking cane repeatedly**

Though I am sad now.

I thought ( first error on my part ) that when you bred two dragons you had a window before the auto-abandon, in case you wanted to keep an egg. I had four eggs on my scroll, I knew which one I was going to abandon if the breeding produced an egg ... it did, but I never got the chance to keep it and it auto-abandoned.

When I returned in 2010, you could keep a 5th egg if you bred it, but could not pick up a 5th egg from the Cave. I could not trade at all, because I was not fast enough to catch anything pretty in the AP. This all changed when Teleport was added in June, 2011 and the limits increased according to your trophy level. - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=117444

Now, even though I'm trying to keep one egg slot open, I'm almost always that one slot away from being scroll-locked.

When I returned in 2010, you could keep a 5th egg if you bred it, but could not pick up a 5th egg from the Cave. I could not trade at all, because I was not fast enough to catch anything pretty in the AP. This all changed when Teleport was added in June, 2011 and the limits increased according to your trophy level. - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=117444

Now, even though I'm trying to keep one egg slot open, I'm almost always that one slot away from being scroll-locked.

Then I did remember correctly ... it just got changed a while back. My fault for not double-checking when I returned.

My bad luck is trying to fill a breeding request but only getting 'no egg', 'no interest' or the wrong breed egg. *sigh*

Same here! I've gotten so many "no interests" for so many weeks in a row of some of my dragons - it can be frustrating, no doubt about that tongue.gif

failing to produce ANY shiny babies from 2G Rifle x.x

the worst part is that I owe 2 shimmer babies to someone from him as an IOU..

i'm sort of glad they're actually producing eggs though

Oh my gosh. I remember that, I remember coming back and being so confused at how the egg limits had changed and not understanding why I can't keep that egg I bred! Thank you for explaining that, now I know I wasn't deluding myself. laugh.gif

My current bad luck are these two horribly fussy Silver pairs:

this x this

this x this

I've been breeding them regularly for months, experimenting with fertilising x days in advance or not fertilising at all, and all 4 progeny pages are still stunningly blank.

Oh well, at least they didn't refuse each other xd.png I wouldn't know what to do rolleyes.gif

I just can't have ANY eggs from my thunder x tan RW. The other pair is just fine, I have thunder and tan RW from them, but these two are so stubborn I've been fighting for months and still nothing...