kewithegreat

Blonde vs Brown

I need everyones opinion. What do you like better, brown or blonde haired people. My friends and I are always wondering which people like better. My opinion is blonde. What are all yours? huh.gif Oh ya, if you don't like either brown or blonde, give the other color you like.

Edited by kewithegreat

I like people with straight black hair best. :U I'll go with brown though, since I don't have any blonde friends.

Er... Brunettes I guess. Though I don't think there's anything wrong with blonds. *shrugs*

When I was little I use to be blond, then my hair gradually darkened to dishwater blond and then to its now light brown. So I can say I've naturally been both. wink.gif

My hair is neither fully blond nor brown. It's somewhere in between. I guess it looks a bit like honey.

A friend of mine has natural platinum blonde hair, and it looks beautiful on her. But I doubt it would look the same on me. I think hair color works differently for every person.

My hair is naturally blonde (started very pale but turned dark) but I've lately been dying it auburn which looks good on me.

So I vote for red hair : )

You know I feel like this topic could easily move into the way of eugenics and nazis and selective breeding for recessive traits like blonde hair. There is no 'better' inherent color. Please be careful with things like this.

All hair colors are beautiful. All people are beautiful. >:

-waves warning stick of modly ness at marri- <3

I like red hair best.

Can we get this thread just changed to hair color thread rather than blonde vs brown?

Edited by kiffren

Ehh, who cares. Hair is just an evolutionary benefit. Nothing special. You just lose a lot of heat out of your head.

Hair dye, on the other hand, might be killing you.

Edited by DarkEternity

I'm brown haired and proud to be this way. ^^

I prefer darker hair colors myself. Not a fan of blond. (of course, this is an opinion)

Blonde. Because I'm blonde and I like extremes. I like light blonde, black, and bright, bright red. No inbetweenies.

Blond, because i'm dark blond. and if anyone is planning on putting up any dumb blond jokes, you can forget that right now. i. hate. dumb. blond. jokes.

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

Some people say my hair is "black" but everyone knows there is no such thing, so my hair is a DARK brown. Im ok with it, even though people have those "dark colors suck in the sunlight" things.

I'm brown haired and proud to be this way. ^^

I prefer darker hair colors myself. Not a fan of blond. (of course, this is an opinion)

This right here.

It seems like everyone around here is dyed blonde. :s

I prefer darker hair. But it doesn't matter very much, if at all. I like people because of how they are as people, not because I like their hair colour.

Wait...is there a reason people are thinking one is better than the other? I really don't see a difference. hair is hair. It's annoying most the time which makes me think of going bald just to get rid of it.

Wait...is there a reason people are thinking one is better than the other? I really don't see a difference. hair is hair. It's annoying most the time which makes me think of going bald just to get rid of it.

Exactly.

No matter what, you will still have it (Hopefully) regardless of color. One can always die it if they don't like it. I still have my original hair color (EXTREMELY dark blonde, looks brown from a distance) and I don't worry about it. In my opinion, judging someone by their hair color is like judging someone by their skin tone. While I actively read blonde jokes, I usually don't use that as a prejediuce, and usually just filter it out as a general moron, regardless of hair. Sometimes, I imagine them bald for my own benefit.

I don't judge people by their outside features and especially not by something as silly as hair color tongue.gif but when it comes too which color I think looks best, that really just depends on who it's on. Some people look good as blondes others look great as brunettes.

While I actively read blonde jokes, I usually don't use that as a prejediuce, and usually just filter it out as a general moron, regardless of hair.

Oh yes, the blonde jokes. Then there is the term "blonde moment" which implies the same thing. Of course there's also the "brown moment" but that's something else entirely.

I can't remember what show it was, but it was some game show and all I remembered is that there were groups of people to ask questions to. There groups weren't specific and one was the "blonde" group. They would then compare who got the right answers and the blondes got rock bottom. I'm pretty sure they weren't picked for hair color, but tested to be put in groups beforehand.

When I started secondary school I was the only blonde in my class. Many of the other girls suggested that I dye my hair because in their opinion brown would really suit me.

By the time I had left school, I was the only natural blonde in my class. Half of the other girls, who had often teased me with blonde jokes, had dyed their hair to similar shades of mine.

To this day I'm not sure what to make of that.