CandyRaid

Party Rock Anthem

I don't know if this may be spam, but I know everyone has a different scenario everytime this epically catchy song plays.

Firstly, over here it depends where you play it and who you play it to. If you play it to the whole school, everyone starts singing along, whooping and clapping when the song says "Clap!" whether there's teachers or not (actually the teachers have fun watching us sing).

Secondly, if you play it to a small group of 13 year olds and above (well up till the age when you can't be bothered with new songs) everyone who can shuffle starts shuffling and everyone who can't jumps and claps.

So, I want to know, what's your scenario when the song starts? biggrin.gif

----

It's my "shower song", so it's usually perilous to try and dance to it. I sort of just do a little vertical jig.

Every day I'm Discordin'...

... yeah. I'm a bit on the fence on how I feel about the song itself, but setting it to Discord has pushed me into saying I enjoy it to some degree. I don't really... dance or sing along or anything xd.png

Also, for your amusement, the Ohio University at Athens band performing Party Rock Anthem.

Edited by Dr. Paine

I sing, I dance. I spent forever learning how to shuffle, spongebob and running man, plus everything else in the song. I even have an entire choreographed dance for whenever it plays!

I like partying...lots... xd.png

well for me depending on who im with..

(if im with my girls)

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! randomly starts singing the song and laughing

(during school if its played during lunch)

people just automatically form a circle and start to dance. ITS TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!!!! ahahaha laugh.gif

I sleep to it, or I get the urge to actually move...which usually means I just go walk to Target LOL

I love this song though |D

Not a fan. It was alright at first, but my local radio station overplayed it like crazy. Usually happens to songs that I only sort of like.

The SECOND I hear this song I have to get up and start dancing. Or just moving around in some way. xd.png 'Sexy and I Know It' has the same effect.

I love LMFAO very, very much. :3

The SECOND I hear this song I have to get up and start dancing. Or just moving around in some way. xd.png 'Sexy and I Know It' has the same effect.

I love LMFAO very, very much. :3

This. c: I got Sorry for Party Rocking a few weeks ago, and these are my two favorite songs. <3

I shuffle fail. I tried 200000000000000000000000 times to learn it, and people still make fun of me. I don't really care, I just love dancing, even though in extremely bad at it. tongue.gif

I dance, and I happen to be an epic failure at dancing.

And at the part where it's all "Everyday I'm shufflin" everyone screams it at the top of their freaking lungs.

I like it when I'm Sexy and I Know It plays, because it makes me feel like dancing. SO, I DANCE

and people look at me strangely. But at least my friends love me enough to join in. Thus we become this awkwardly thrashing mass of human bodies.

Whenever this song comes on we grab two chairs and two people jump up on em'! Then we start shuffling around em' like their royalty or something and the whole time were screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs!! It's such a blast!

When it starts I slam my head into the wall until I blackout.

^ This, but only because the song makes me think of dancing hamsters. o__0