skunklover

Dreams You've Had

You can share your DC Dreams here: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/166741-dreaming-of-dragoncave

I've had lots of weird dreams,I can't remember all of them right now,(will post them later when I remember)but here's the one that I remember most.

Me,my dad,and my brother were in the garden (I don't know why)and then this tree beside it turned into a giant snake thing.It chased us to the house,and when I got on the porch my mom comes running out of the house with one of my brother's fake light sabers like the ones on Star Wars and tells me to go in the house.I'm in there for about 5 seconds and then my family comes in the house and say it's gone.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

... That's.. Pretty odd. o__O

The one I had last night was very long.

For some reason, we fly over to the city where my aunt lives. My whole family, stepdad, mom, myself, and my 2 year old brother.

So, it's by the seaside, but it's in a desert for some reason. All the skyscrapers are rusted, all the shops are closed and the machinery isn't working. There's not enough food or drink to go around. It smells bad, and the sky is red, too.

Apparently, it's the end of the world.

My mom and brother leave right away. (More like vanishes from the dream, I guess she just went back.) We go up the stairs that are breaking down. The remaning parts of the building is just the framework and some parts of the walls. So my stepdad and I are at my aunt's place. A one-room apartment with some food rations, a book describing the end of the world with a snake and a man on the cover, and my DS. I have no damn clue why my DS was there.

Then I'm not quite sure what happens. Eventually, we're planning to evacuate to knows where, and I suddenly say, "I forgot my DS's charger and the laptop's charger at your place!" (Well, the laptop's charger IS actually at my aunt's place in real life. I forgot it, silly me. Now we have one for two computers)

Then it ends.

Hmmm...decipher, your dream is strange. But skunklover's is simply crazy. Like one I had some time ago. I warn you: the dream below contains massive amounts of o.O-ness. Read on your own risk.

Note: I was in the dream, but I was watching what I was doing from somewhere far away.

I am walking around a deserted, rocky place. I am dressed and generally look like Maria from the Sound of Music. (bear with me, please, I'm just begining.) So I notice there is some kind of edge to this place and move closer to it. It turns out I'm standing at the edge of a precipice. I look down and, although it's very far away, I can see clearly what's happening on the ground. It's again rocky and deserted, but there's a big circus, judging from the tents. There are many people outside and they're all holding some ropes. They're trying to keep (bear with me, bear with me) a huge Dumbo (yes, the flying elephant) on the ground, while he's happily flapping his wings! I look behind me to check that there is, indeed, no one I can share this with and when I look back at the circus, Dumbo has turned into a huge, cartoony raw steak, which is flapping it's sides happily and staying in the air. The people are still trying to hold it down, oblivious to the change. Then i relise this is all too much for me. I can't comprehend this bizarre situation, so I open my arms wide and fall down!

But, just like it always happens when you fall in your dream, I woke up some time before I'd touch the ground.

Strangely enough, I hadn't watched either the Sound of Music or Dumbo for ages when I saw this...and, from what I can remember, I was not hungry when I woke up. o_O;

I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately...

For instance- my High School was having a scavenger hunt and rubies and diamonds had been strewn around the school- in lockers, in trash cans, in backpacks, or otherwise hidden. Whomever collected the most gems won. I could fly, and was floating by in the hallways, pickpocketing gems off of people as I flew over them. They didn't react. At one point there was one stuck in a locker, and I blew up the locker while the locker's owner was watching so I could get the gem out, and then the dream ended.

Or the tree people- there was some clearing in a forest bathed in the kind of yellow-orange tint you get at sunsets. In this clearing was a lake and next to the lake an endlessly tall tree, and a community of people. The people lived in a society similar to a wolf pack, with an alpha male and an alpha female and any woman tending to any child, regardless of whether it was her child or not.

It was decided who would have a baby with who by how high a person climbed in the tree before diving in to the pond- the highest guy (alpha for that year) with highest girl (also alpha for that year), 2nd highest guy with 2nd highest girl, etc. It was a show of bravery. It was a 3rd person deal so I didn't see myself, but it was very odd.

Oh, I just know I'm going to be visiting this topic frequently. Let's see, where should I start?

- Back when I was still in middle school, I had this dream: I was in school and we were all called down to the cafeteria for a science fair ( blink.gif ? My school never had a science fair) and so we're all sitting in the cafeteria on the floor as the tables and chairs have apparantly dissapeared. And there's no science fair, aside from two guys experimenting with water in a blue plastic cup. Oh, and there were some characters from an anime I used to watch there too. But anyway, then one of the boys is wearing swim trunks and goggles, so he turns into a pokemon (...um...okay) and dives into the cup. The other guy starts heating it up and the cup starts changing colors. Then the water begins boiling and the guy starts freaking out yelling "we have to get him out of there or he'll be burned alive!"

Then comes this red-headed girl with a hawk on her shoulder, claiming she can talk to animals. She throws a crab into the cup (still a normal sized drinking cup, mind you) and it comes back out holding a cooked chicken. Apparantly the chicken was the boy. ...Yeah... Then this blond cheerleader girl comes out of nowhere with a gun all angry for some reason saying something about "It's like when you buy plane tickets to one place but end up somewhere else, you know?" And so I have no idea what she's talking about so I'm just like "No." Then she looks at me and starts chasing me with the gun (no one else does anything to help) and I run out of the cafeteria into the gym. I then go into the boys' locker room, apparantly thinking "Well, everyone else in the school is in the cafeteria and I doubt they'll care since I'm being chased by a crazy chick with a gun!" Thus I run into the boys locker room which is (thankfully) empty. I hide in there and she comes in after me. A few minutes later I hear her freaking out and crying so I sneak out and run into the girls' locker room instead where I find some students from my class also hiding (even some boys) and apparantly half of the changing stalls have been replaced by chin up bars. A couple minutes later, the bell signaling the end of school rings and we all walk out into the cafeteria to leave. I grab my backpack and meet up with my friend when some lady claiming to be the guidance counselor comes up to me with this triangular thing wrapped up in a dollar bill. She says it's the key to the Necronomicon (the book of the dead, I think I had just recently watched Army of Darkness when I had this dream) and that I told her to hold onto it for me. As it turns out my binder has turned into the Necronomicon. Or just some other evil looking book. Then the woman tells me if I open it the world will end. So I open the book blink.gif And I think the world ended in a black hole vortex thingy... Yeah...

I was at my friends house, and I was in a tent in their basement. But for some reason there was a swamp in the tent and there was a dead alligator in it. But then the alligator came to life and I ran outside. Then it grew humongous and started chasing me again. Then it chased me over a random bridge and it jumped into a lake. Then a brontosaurus came out of nowhere and chased me to a gas station, but I kept running anyway. Then I went to my other friends house, and they were home. I talked to him and he explained he got a new chihuahua. Then they left and the chihuahua turned into a werewolf and started howling. Then I ran to my friends room and shut the door. Then the dream ended.....

Weird dream huh... wacko.gif

When I was eight, I had a dream that my friends and I were being pursued by a dangerous gunman. We took two sharp turns, only to realize we were back where we started, only this time there was a second gunman. We ran around again, and there was a third gunman. Then a fourth, a fifth...They aimed at us, fired, and we ended up at this strange tunnel, man made, but very old. Mold was growing on the ceiling and grotesque bugs were every where! We were spotted by two other gunmen, who shouted at us, pointing their guns, but they didn't fire. As we ran, my friends all vanished and I was eventually cornered by shadows. I cringed.

That was when I woke up. blink.gif

I have this game called Spooky Castle and you have to kill all the zombies,super zombies,mummies,spiders,skeletons ect. with hammers.Well,I dreamed there was a level after what I thought was the last level.So I go in to the new room and get 2 hammers and a cherry bomb.I couldn't find any pants(pants make you throw hammers faster).So I go down a hall (hall #1)and there's one room on the left (room #2)and another hall on the right(hall #2).There's a rock blocking hall #2 and this chicken is guarding it,so I hammer the chicken and the rock.I go down hall #2 and see dead chickens standing along the walls,but when I passed them they came to life.I run away from them and come into the room down hall #2 and there's a super zombie in there,so I get out of there throwing hammers and the rock that I thought I had gotten rid of was blocking room #2 and I accidently hit it with a hammer and this monster that looks like a barn comes ot chasing me.I run into the room that I origionally came in AND THOSE CHICKENS TURN INTO ZOMBIE NINJAS!So they're kicking at me and everything,plus the super zombie and the barn thing was trying to get me AND I was almost dead(no food packs to heal me) so I thought,"Well,I'm dead anyway,so I'll just start this level all over."And then the dream ended.

Also,one time I dreamed I was in an elevator and at the top room it started falling and when it hit the bottom I ran the heck out of there.Yeah,I didn't wake up. blink.gif

You probably guessed that I am a weird person.

So my thoughts are weird.

Thus, my dreams are weird.

Has anyone ever had a dream where Zant (from Zelda: Twilight Princess) was driving you and your mom to the store?

I have.

Have you had a dream where Zant (again, from Zelda: Twilight Princess) held you and your family hostage at your house [for no reason], only for the police to come, and the dream to end with Zant pressing a button [that I magically 'knew' would make the world explode]?

I have.

You see, I have many weird dreams.

Too bad that I CAN'T REMEMBER THEM. D:

I'll type up a summary of my "Bowser dream". Bowser is from the Mario games, by the way. I'm making a fanfic out of it, just for the lulz. xd.png

I had a LoZ related game last night.....I'm not sure if this is exatley it though.

Skull Kid from OoT and MM was my best friend and we were standing in my living room. He had the happy face from 4chan as a face and he said that it was a new mask that he got I said okay and then looked over in the corner of the room.

There was an ice cream stand and we got ice cream from the lady who's face I couln't see. We then set of the couch and started to eat the ice cream.

Then suddenly the Happy Mask Salesman appears out of nowhere and Skull Kid is gone and I'm standing up. The Mask Salesman glared at me and in a voice that sounded similar to the guy from the yes dance video yelled "THAT'S MY ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!"

Then I heard like this guys voice telling me something important but I couln't understand what he was saying. Then all these people taller than me started to fill my living room.

Then I woke up.

Edited by Icepelt

weirdest dream i still have after 4 years that still creeps me out is thers a scence of a deer stag in some tall ferns, its really dartk so you cant really see a lot (two words, not one). the deer looks at me (in not in the dream, jsut watching, liek a movie scrren) and its eyes turn red. then somthing flashes and it starts zooming in on different sections of the deer but every section it rapidly transforming into different species of aniamls until it finally goes black...then some giant rat lookin' thing jumps toward me (the screen veiw) and swallows the "screen", ripping the background liek wall paper and it goes black again. after that, whiel its still black, a black symbol slowly zooms in (i could see it perfectly even though it was black in a black background)..and thats all of it i suppose.. i always wake up after the symbol appears.

if ur wondering what the symbol looks like, ive drawn it dozens of times..here 1 of them: symbol

I dreamed last night that I was at my friends house (st the time I was) and we were all listening to the same song on out MP3 players but it was also playing on the radio. blink.gif

Once I had a dream where I was an octopus with a blonde wig on a stage. I was singing songs from just about every star with controversy about them. And then suddenly the stage turned into a volcano and erupted. I splashed down with the lava, and there was calamari around me even though I was unharmed. Then I walked a little bit, and came the the house of the Flinstones. Bam-Bam was on their lawn fro some reason, and he hit me into the ozone layer. I then broke a large hole into the thin area. The hole just got bigger and bigger until the just dissapeared. I then landed on the moon. But then I woke up.

I had another dream when I was litte. I was in this silver building with no ceiling and a slit for a door. There were statues of a red triangle, an orange circle, a green square, and a blue triangle with a rainbow of small circles attached to it making a triangle around it perimeter. And then I was wandering around them, and was lost even though the slit in the wall was right there. White light started pouring in from the slit and I woke up.

I'm odd.

The Weirdest draem i had in my life i had when i was 5 or 6: i was in a bull arena *whateva they are called* I was in the middle of the arena and they opened the stalles and lot o' montaz came out and i ran and ran but no matter how much i ran they were closing ground, then i fell in to a hole and i landed in a cavewhere there was only cooled magma for a floor an then one of the monster came down and was going to eat me when the dream ended

last night i drempt of a flying seal that took pictures it was called a ngora!

hav you guys ever had a dream where you keep falling and cant walk?

i had one where my best friend almost chocked me to death, and the witnesses didn't believe me. (right after I was posting somewhere about how I wouldn't trust her with a knife on a desert island when we were the only people there)

Then I forget some stuff in-between, but then for some reason I was on a bus full of orphans in some kind of trash heap.

It was pretty messed up I know that, but I forgot a lot of it.

._.

I had a lot of freaky ones, like a few years ago, for some reason I dreamed I was living in some floating pagoda, but the power went out, so my mom came to bring me a lantern, but while she was talking, that big giant four-armed robot thing from Star Wars (the one with the internal organs showing) just came up with some light-sabers and well, I woke up.

I've had a few freaky dreams about the computer room, like me watching a movie on the computer, but sitting on the floor, and I see a little triangular black thing poking out from behind the computer, power, thing. And when I called for my mom she wouldn't come ;_;

The other was this year, I dreamed the room was haunted. I get the feeling I'm being watched a lot in here, so it freaked me out more.

There was a funny one though that was induced by playing too much Harvest Moon (GBA version for girls) it was exactly like the little farm you get, but when my character went outside, Luigi and the Italian Mafia was waiting outside. I forget what the text boxes said but Luigi's name was registered as "Mama Luigi' (I was watching youtube poop a lot then) oh, and then they beat my character up for some reason.

.....I thought it was funny at least.

the other recent dream I posted in the Scared Thread, but since it's a dreams thread, the heck with it.

I guess my house had a bunch of spiders in it, but they were the size of my head, so my family was hitting them with hammers to kill them, but each time they got hit, they'd multiply, but smaller. (If anyone's played Super Mario Sunshine it's like the giant manta ray at the Hotel level, but with spiders and much more horrifying) We couldn't kill them, so we went to the basement to retreat, then for some reason, I turned into a newly-wed woman o_O and the basement was all like, frozen but with pools of water everywhere, and the spiders died when they fell in, oh and we went through some tunnels and ended up on the roof, but then I fell into a pool of water, apparently the deadly pool chemicals were killing the spiders and it was mentioned earlier, but then I woke up.

Then when I went back to sleep I dreamed I murdered a girl with a shovel while trying to keep her from drowning .______. then the whole town shunned me, and the parents of the girl just kept making everything worse. I ended up having to live at this crazy house where the driveway was at about a 90 degree angle and covered in ornamental carpets.

My dreams are so weird.

Edited by espeon977

last night i drempt of a flying seal that took pictures it was called a ngora!

hav you guys ever had a dream where you keep falling and cant walk?

I hate it when I can't run away from things chasing me in my dreams! Especially the snakes in my snake dreams(those are my only nightmares because I'm really scared of snakes).

I dreamed I was with the homeschool group and we were outside and this snake bites my leg,so I'm taken home to my parents so they can take me to the hospital.Their taking like,I dunno,hours to get ready to leave and I'm thinking,"I'm gonna die if they don't hurry up!"

Also I dreamed this small short looking snake turned into a puppy. blink.gif

Last night I actually dreamed I was on the internet. >.< what a waste of a dream.

One time, I was dreaming I was playing Go Fish with a whale. It was those cards that are sea animals, so I asked him, "Do you have any whales?" And he was like, "C***." Then I woke up...

You guys ever have the feeling you wanna run away from something/someone and you just can't? That you have no control of your actions? Bleh, I once ran in circles in my dream. I woke up exhausted. dry.gif

You don't wanna know bout my dreams. I lold when I woke up. Okay, here's one.

There were some beasts like wolves who ate humans or just infected them. We (me and some of my friends and some other guy who had the... um... medicines?) found ourselves in an office, with a cage in it (I dunno how that thing got here. The pic is at the end). It was in the corner of the room, open. There was a PC in there. There was also a cobra that tried to bite me. It was cute xd.png. I checked what those "wolves" were doing, while I waited for the screen to finally... I dunno, SHOW something. I saw that wolf thing looking around, searching for prey. I quickly checked the PC, seeing something funny. (When I told that to my friends they thought I was making it up!) There were all kinds of some WTF? Pokemon. Not real (not the existing in games). They were sorted in lines and some of those dissapeared, some fused (pairs) and then all of those fused things fused together and created.... A boss of those infected bit****. It looked like a giant Togekiss, evil, infected version. Then that thing from before, somehow managed to get in through the window (I almost typed video xd.png) and attacked me and my friend. She was scratched, so she was gonna go zombie. I was safely inside that cage. When I finally got that friend in the cage, that "thing" left. My friend was covered in blood. I myself was scratched. So we should both go zombie in a few minutes, maybe hours. We searched for that guy with medicine, made sure we wont turn into zombies by taking that medicine (aha! I remembered! ANTI VIRUS! Right? xd.png) and ran off. Next thing I knew, someone got bitten in the back by the snake (King cobra, holy bananas!). I was walking with the zombies (and my friend) to a hotel. We found a room and make-up, AND STARTED USING IT?! I lold so hard when I woke up. But that's not the end of it. I found myself running to a parking spot, with that medicine guy, my friend and someone I don't know. From the parking spot or whatever it is, we ran to a ship and went away from tha zombies! Tada, happy ending! Oh wait, where are my parents?

I'm so messed up. I had a psycho killer dream once.

Oh, there's something nice every few days! (months, years?) I was going to the same kindergarden like Uchiha Sasuke xd.png Lawl, we had a fight in the middle of the night. Man... Oh and we had the same room, YIPPE! I nearly yelled at my mom for waking me up. Or wait.... Nah, that was with Gaara. O.o The telephone rang at 2 f*ckin AM (I just fell asleep god damn it) and my mom wouldn't answer it, she rather slowly brought it to my dad so he could answer it. (it was his phone but COME ON!) I was just dreaming that I was friends with that cute little Gaara when he was little. Damn.

OH! The cage in the 1st dream was something like this! Just that it was square shaped: http://malezivali.com/trgovina/slo/3981/sl...za_na_travo.jpg

((sorry for my mistakes, maybe I'm just tired for only sleeping for a hour and later this day for 3 more. *yawn*))

Edited by Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

Last night I had a wierd one.

I had a dream that I was watching a cartoon-version of Twilight, but everything took place at school. Then somehow, Edward was frozen in a time capsule and Bella woke him up a few years later. Wierd.

Then, I had another dream that I was in England in the 1800's, except everyone dressed like we do today. A bunch of us (Me & random celebrities, idk) had just survived a werewolf attack and were running away from Russians who were blowing up a building. We hopped on the front of a train that had a track that partly went underwater, and after we attacked a playground of kids, we realized we were doing the wrong thing and turned back to attack the Russians. When we got there, the SWAT team was attacking the Russians, and we won the battle.

I once had a dream where I had multiple personalities. There was the regular me, the crazy psycho ***** me, and the nice me. So later in the dream it turned out that I had twins well we were quadruplets but someone killed one of us and was out to get all of us. So we were in front of my house trying to fight the murderer when suddenly my relatives came over for a visit so I quickly ran inside the house and into my room to change. While I was changing my cousins barged into my room and here I was kneeling and pantless. Luckily no one noticed this except for the cousin who barged in first so she shooed away all the guys and let my put my pants on. I never found out what happened to my twins and the murderer.

Ah, this one occurred just a couple nights ago.

I was out camping (just like in real life xP) and I decided to go outside during the night.

I was walking down a path and saw the moon right next to the sun, then a whole bunch of stars around. I was wondering why the sun was out and still looked like nighttime, then I realized it was a teacher leading a class, with flashlights that took shape and color of the stars, moon, and sun (the moon was really somewhere else).

The teacher realized I was watching and I said, "I was just...watching. It's cool. Do you mind if I watch?"

The teacher came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Never in your entire life."

I burst into tears and ran away.

Weird...

Oh, and one that occurred just last night!

I somehow got my shoe stuck in the fire, it didn't show how. I was trying to get it out with my foot inside it, but I ended up having to ditch the shoe. When the fire was put out, I had a burnt and melted shoe. My dad asked if I wanted a different pair of shoes, but I just replied, "Nah, these are fine." And I walked away with the burnt and melted shoe on my foot blink.gif

One time I had a dream that I was in my old house and I was three years old. It was really wierd because I was sitting behind my couch talking to Genie from Aladin! I woke up and looked around and then laughed because when I woke up I thought I was still dreaming and I had looked around for him.