eleka

Star Wars

So. Star Wars. Discuss.

(If anyone's interested, I started this thread because I got to a fogged dragon. "You cannot seem to find the dragon you're looking for. " So I immediately went, "Or the droids, either." I came to this forum to find a thread so I could post it, because I thought that that was just the funniest thing ever... and found no thread. I decided to rectify that.)

(Yeah, I know it wasn't the funniest joke ever. So sue me. biggrin.gif)

Rocks on Endor are the most powerful weapon in the galaxy.

+1 to this thread.

Prequel trilogy does not exist. Agree/disagree/why?

+1 to this thread.

I may not be a fan of the prequels but I don't hate them. Age when they started coming out might be a factor in that. I don't like the new cartoon series though.

I also wish that they would stop changing stuff in the original movies. Sure, a bit of a touch-up makes it look nice, but they don't have to add new scenes or change the Vader/Anakin Skywalker spirit at the end of Return of the Jedi (rant, rant, rant, rant tongue.gif )

I like Star Wars. My parents got me hooked on it when I was 7. tongue.gif

The new trilogy is meh. I prefer the old trilogy.

+1 to this thread.

I really enjoyed all 3 of the original movies but I hated episodes 1 and 2 they were just huge wastes of time. I have to admit though I did like episode 3. Also I have seen parts of that new kids show (The Clone Wars) and it doesn't look that bad.

I like it all, though I have only seen the remastered version of the OT.

I don't like Episode 2 very much, but I have to say I do like 1 and 3.

I kinda liked Episode 1, 2 was alright, and I just couldn't sit through most of 3. Of course, every time I saw it, I was already tired and planning on taking a nap. That and I couldn't stand watching Anakin whine about Padme for long.

I think it's a little difficult to compare the prequels and the others, really. It's like two totally different sets of movies that happen to be about the same thing.

Edited by Vexx

"I don't like sand."

Wow, thanks for the inquisitive thought.

Seriously though, I like the Second movie the most, but only because it had loads of Clone Troopers being badass. The Prequel trilogy isn't too bad, but it is kind of annoying when Anakin rants. I love the kids TV series though, which is weird.

Anakin is annoying, but I loved the music and special effects, and the story was OK, so I managed to get through it anyway. :3

"TK421, why aren't you at your post? TK421 do you copy?"

Poor TK421 - must have had such a headache for the rest of the day! laugh.gif

Old trilogy rocks! The new one gets a happy face for effects, but other than that it was kinda meh. I'm the only Star Wars freak in my family, so everyone thinks I'm weird. Yeah... it can be tough being a Star Wars fan sometimes.

Starwars sucks. I hate star wars it's so stupid and boring I really dislike it. Allot!

Loved all the movies but I like the first trilogy more than the new one.

Starwars sucks. I hate star wars it's so stupid and boring I really dislike it. Allot!

Hearty lol's were had.

I could see where someone wouldn't like it, really, along with the LotR movies... It's just so long and you actually have to pay attention a bit.

But just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's stupid. Let's see you come up with something better.

On another semi-related note- anyone notice how many fetishes came out of the Star Wars series? Good grief. Has any other movie done that?

I've seen most of one of the movies, but I don't know which one it was. I didn't see the beginning. I intend to watch them, though.

^^ Don't you really mean alot.png? cool.gif

I've seen the Star Wars movies so many times I could probably recite them from Episodes 1-6.

Given the fact that you can't quite spell, not to mention you're lack of an at least semi-professional tone, I'm going to say you're opinion is nearly worthless. If you're going to say something "sucks" and that it's "boring", you better have some good evidence to back it up or else you just sound like a rambling elementary schoolchild. ((I'm sorry, but you really irked one of my major pet peeves. Tone and spelling bother me a lot (Oh look, I spelled it correctly! Seriously, it's not that hard))) Okay, I'm done. Just don't mess with me and Star Wars.

Han shot first.

He also shot twice. ;D

My mom took me to see the original trilogy when they rereleased them to theaters. Opening credits began scrolling up, the music blared, and I was hooked. Not a big fan of the new trilogy though - mostly because of Jar Jar.

I do believe though that we need a movie that is purely Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan going around the galaxy and being awesome. wink.gif

I was forced to watch the first three movies years ago.

I don't care for it. At all.

In order to avoid ranting for twleve pages I'll just say...

Star Wars is perfection. Yes, Han shot first, and the new dvds with even more footage had BETTER FIX ALL THE CRAPPY CHANGES THEY MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

OP is officially awesome.

IDK, I find the extended universe much more fun than the movies, but they're still a priceless film set any nerd is incomplete without seeing.