TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Wooo hype!!

eta:

And here's the (giffy!) art of the Aeon, both inactive (non-glow) and active (glow).

user posted image

I hope you guys find use for its BSA, Precognition.

Edited by birdzgoboom

Woooohoooooo! Let the Games begin!

~

Now that we have adults, here's a little more information on the Kyanites:

• They're sought after as pets due to their playful nature and small size, but because they hide in the ground and beneath large trees, they can be hard to come by. Demand for domestic stock far exceeds supply.
  • Their weak neurotoxin makes them ideal helpers in kitchens and cafés, where they can help kill rodents and other such pests.
  • Though they live underground, they're also quite able climbers, and occasionally venture into high tree branches to scout their territory for predators.
I actually didn't mean to make these dragons; back when we were working on the Brewing Up Mischief event last year, I was scratch-sprinting the Tanglebracken item, and I noticed the sketchy sprite I had looked like a dragon. So, rather than keep that as the item, I turned it into the Kyanite adult sprite, and started over on the Tanglebracken.

I also initially called them Sapphire Pygmies, but after the Sapphire Dragons were released, I changed their name to avoid potential confusion. I prefer the new name anyway, so it was probably for the better, haha.

Aaaand that's all for now. They'll be fleshed out further in the encyclopedia at some point in the future.

Edited by PieMaster

Yay!!! But nothing new in biomes yet

Ooooh sweet! biggrin.gif I grabbed one from the Coast as a blank egg (it's showing now!) so I must've been a little early to the party xd.png

I wasn't expecting this!

I hope they'll still be dropping in a few hours, once I've room to hunt~

Whoooooo! Let the Games begin!

Pun fully intended?

~

Yay, new dragons! Including a pygmy. o3o

Biomes still seem to be full of our regular/non-new dragons, though. xP

Wait! What? I was sort of expecting a release today, but where are the eggs. I was in the biomes at midnight and all the eggs were just the usual fare. Does that mean that these are all hybrids?

Let the games begin, indeed!

I saw a cold shine one but missed it