wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Stupid things? *thinks*

I only got...wait, that wasn't here.

Hmm... I tried to pair my Geode with my Magma and my Ice with my Bluna by mistake. Although the second one, I WAS rather distracted.

Stupid things I've done:

1. I didn't grab old pinks/ CB vines/ CB blacks/ CB metallics when I first started

2. Quitting for more than a year. I missed one winter Holiday release, one Valentine, and both Halloween releases all because I couldn't figure out how to use the fan sites over the weekdays to get my eggs to survive into the weekend.

2. Quitting for more than a year. I missed one winter Holiday release, one Valentine, and both Halloween releases all because I couldn't figure out how to use the fan sites over the weekdays to get my eggs to survive into the weekend.

This for me. I missed the harvests and the snow angels AND the Trio release. I'm still kicking myself.

Recently-ish I started releasing all my inbred Blacks and accidentally released a 3rd Gen Rare x Rare one instead sad.gif I'm still really kicking myself about that.

I'm sure there's lots of other stupid things I've done, but that's the only one that comes to mind right now.

Edit: I also missed the Trio release, Halloween and forgot to freeze one of my Snow Angels lol but I can breed one this Christmas to freeze luckily ^^ I think I may go for an S1 one too xP

Also, I named one of my CB Female Frills 'King of the Frill' and after I realized straight away xd.png And a frozen Black I have I named something silly when now I have a truly epic name for.

Edited by dragonico

Not joining forum...two years ago after 3 CB black eggs I had died, then a CB vine and letting that account "die" still kicking myself in the a** for that one

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I used to kick cb blacks for not hatching alt, and GAVE cb silvers away when they were "common".

Naming all my sunset dragons with Twilight Prefix. . .before the book/movie came out. (not a fan)

Grabbing pinks, stripes, and blacks off ap instead of front page (wanted to save them now I messed myself over)

Joining late and quitting for a year and missing every holiday under the sun. ('09 val is my only holiday drag)

Not grabbing more old pinks for families and freezing.

This one time, I was going to freeze a hatchling, but I abandoned it out of habit. I must have zoned out. Then I went back to my scroll and had no idea where it went.

This one time, I was going to freeze a hatchling, but I abandoned it out of habit. I must have zoned out. Then I went back to my scroll and had no idea where it went.

Oh my god yeah! I did that twice in a row somehow dry.gif lol, you'd think after being stupid enough to do it once, you'd pay more attention the next.

After that, I changed my account settings so I had to type in the word of the action so I was aware of what I was doing lol.

Oh my god yeah! I did that twice in a row somehow  dry.gif lol, you'd think after being stupid enough to do it once, you'd pay more attention the next.

After that, I changed my account settings so I had to type in the word of the action so I was aware of what I was doing lol.

My account settings WERE like that. That's the sad thing.

Edited by futurevampire

Oh my god yeah! I did that twice in a row somehow dry.gif lol, you'd think after being stupid enough to do it once, you'd pay more attention the next.

I changed it to that too... You think yours was a stupid mistake, abandoning a hatchling? I KILLED a hatchling by mistake. ;-;

Breeding my nebulas while I was locked. It ruined the lineage. DX

Killing a hatchling by mistake? I made a mistake thinking a magi was a gold and getting it from the ca e.

Thinking Frills would always be around and would be easy to get, thus I didn't get enough of them before they were withdrawn sad.gif

I really like Frills, my first two dragons were Frills and I'm sad I have so few and kick myself often for not getting more initially.

Not getting old pinks when they were around. I didn't get them because they were common, and, well, pink.

I didn't take CB blacks or pinks when they were more avaivable.

All my breaks here have been while holiday times. Great.

I've frozen some such a beatiful lineaged dragons ;----;

When I joined golds and silvers were pretty common, and I didn't click any of them. I missed a bunch of holidays, and just now I accidently clicked the 'report' button on this thread! (I'm on a smartphone right now, so miss-clicks are easy when I'm scrolling.I don't think it sent a notice, but I apologize if it did)

I also killed a bunch of eggs when I first joined because I didn't know about fansites.

Um does not joining the game till the middle of this past July count? Well never even heard of this site until a couple of months before then anyway, but it means that I don't have any old pinks, frills, or any holiday dragons. Oh well.

Other than that, well the other day for some reason I clicked on a purple egg from the cave when I was actually looking for a ridgewing. Oh and I submitted a suggestion for a new type of dragon because I did a search and didn't see anything like it, but then saw a very similar idea was already in progress when I looked at the in progress thread and because of that I'm sure that my thread will never actually get approved by the moderators and show up anyway.

I didn't join the forum until months after I joined DC.