Ahimsa

How To Get Away With Murder

I looked and couldn't find a thread about this show. If there is one, merge or close this one please. :B

But is anyone else watching this show? ninja.gif IT'S SO GOOD. Crazy stressful, but so GOOD. D:

Legitimately my all time favorite show.

There's a lot I could rave about, but I haven't gotten to watch the last episode yet, so I want to wait to get into it.

Definitely don't binge watch, though. What an emotional roller coaster. Will definitely fry your nerves and just totally exhaust you. xP

Trying very hard to get everyone I know to watch it as well, lol. Convinced my roommate so far.

the Hubby got us hooked on this. he heard it was a good show from co-workers, we couldn't agree what to watch on Netflix so we decided to give the first episode of season 1 a shot and ...... OMG

we're only on episode 9 of season 1 and i'm under strict orders from the hubby not to watch it without him xd.png

Sock, you tell people not to Binge watch this show ... but i dont think i couldn't NOT binge watch it. how they end each episode ... waiting a week to find out and then another week ... it would kill me xd.png

when i tell people about this show i tell them

"its a great 'Who Done It' show thats like a really good book where each chapter ends and you just HAVE to turn the page because you GOTTA know what happens next"

and since season 2 is on going, i'm staying away from this thread until i get caught up xd.png

I really want to watch this it looks so cool!

I got Netflix today but it wasn't on it, so I'll have to find another way to watch it or wait for it to be on Netflix or something.

I absolutely love this show! Me and my roommate could not go to sleep without watching at least 2-3 episodes in a row even if we had exams next day or uni in the morning xd.png

Can't wait to watch another episode and I hope Laurel's baby will be okay at the end ahhhh!

Netflix has season one now and I watched it with my boyfriend.

It was so great. Season 2 isn't on Netflix though so argh Dx

Staying away from this thread until I'm all caught up though. I already read one spoiler, and I love babies and now I really want to know what's happening and ugh Dx

Great show, hard to like and hard to hate most of the charters. blink.gif

Ah, the third season could do better in my opinion. I feel like the series has been dragging on a bit, rather slowly. I miss the action and intensity of past seasons, particularly the first! It's still good, just hoping it will get even better.

I love this show so much. I watched the first season like five times I was so obsessed with it. I started the second season when it came out, but I don't remember which episode I got up to! I desperately want to get back into it, but I think I'd have to go right back to the beginning of season two to do it.