Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

here you can watch every episode online for free if you feel like doing so. Just follow the instructions for each show (like click the Watch show box) in order to watch them.

~I even did my own checking on each page to see if this was a duplicate~

So this is a new series on ABC and I was curious if anyone else every heard of it/watched it/watches it still/is curious now to watch it.

Also, if you have saw it or have just started, who's your favorite character?

I was curious at first once I saw the commercial for the very first episode... watched it and loved it. The show's from the makers of Lost.

this can give you a bit more detail. here you can watch every episode online for free if you feel like doing so. Just follow the instructions for each show (like click the Watch show box) in order to watch them.

If I missed anything else, feel free to bring it up smile.gif

To answer one of my own questions: my favorite character is Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold smile.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I love this show! So far I never missed an episode. A lot of my friends are like "That show looks stupid and boring." Me: "Have you watched it?" Them: "Um, no."

Then after seeing it they are all like. "Omg, I'm suprised I never watched it before. It's great!"

Anyways, when I saw it was made by the producers of Lost I knew it wad going to be dang good. I love and miss Lost. It was the one show that I just had to see every week. Cliffhangers in almost every end of an epidode.

Okay, back on topic. My favorite characters are Snow White/Mary Blanchard and Prince "Charming" James. They both are adorable together but too bad they are seprated because of the curse. In last week's episode, SPOILER ALERT!, I'm really suprised and sad they killed off one of the main chracters. Chocolate fudge you, Regina!

I like that the show puts fantasy stories in a more "real" sense.

I love this series! I had my doubts at first from watching the commercials, but the first episode had me hooked. The latest one was by far the best though, in my opinion, and I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

I love this show! My favorite is Rumpy/Gold too. Mary and James are good characters too. I love their story. Emma looks older than Mary though. At first I wasn't sure if Regina actually remembered 'before' but when the last episode aired that nixed that idea. I think they'll find a way to bring said character back.

Heheheh... the last episode freaked my parents out xd.png they totally didn't think that show could do anything but give odd conversations and I told 'em they had to watch it more than a few minutes... so they did... they're hooked now xd.png

@Hawk (I'm just gonna call you Hawk... sorry if you don't like that- it's a habit of mine... feel free to call me DH if ya want): The "here" link I put up in the original post has every single episode ever aired and continues to update each week with each new episode so if you miss one (or anyone does) you can always go back and watch what you missed smile.gif

And now we have to wait until the 22nd to watch a new show... this is going to get odd the next few weeks.

I love this show! My favorite characters are Red/Ruby, Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Belle and the Mad Hatter. I really hate Regina. I just watched the last episode and I can't believe she blames Snow for that. She was just a little girl ... She ended up just like her mother.

Well, after the season finale I checked around and found that Once is renewed for a second season.

here is one of many articles about it.

I saw an ad for the series some time ago, and then I forgot all about it. Recently, as I was waiting for the next episode of Game of Thrones, I remembered this series that I thought looked interesting. Fantasy, fairytales and such definitely appeals to me. Googling, I came across the link that is also provided in the first post here, and now I have seen the entire first season.

I wish they would have revealed a little more of what happened in the end, particularly with Pinocchio! Hopefully the second season will also turn up on that website when it's aired, so that I can watch that one too. So far, I like the series very much! I hate having to wait for the next season. Questions, questions ..

Rumplestiltskin and Snow are definitely among my favourites smile.gif

Edited by Nimrodel

omg THIS SHOW.

I love this show. I loved the season finale. Spoilahz: Dragon!Maleficent was AWESOME and BAMF Charming and Emma made me want to cheer. I also wished they'd addressed August though.

What I don't understand is all the love for Gold/Rumple and Regina.

The only episode i've seen is the one with Jefferson/Mad Hatter because I love seeing Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in different mediums. It looked like a pretty neat show. I probably will go back and watch it later.

Although that CG... Wow, it's like i'm seeing CG from the early 90's all over again! x_x

What I don't understand is all the love for Gold/Rumple and Regina.

Well, I doubt this would be speaking for anyone else but... I tend to enjoy the 'evil' characters more. Now that's not saying I hate everyone else or that I will always follow that thought for every book/show/movie I read/see. I liked Emma better as the show went on and Ruby/Snow tied as well. I just happen to prefer Rumple better. I suppose that's due to the 'we don't know everything about his plans' bits and the off way he is sometimes.

And this has nothing to do with that choice (for those of you who might've thought it did) but most people who watch this show and know me say I act most like him. Which, might be a good thing... might not- depends on your views of it.

As for the second season showing up on that website (and I'm glad that could be of help- it has the newest shows up the night they aired too) I'm banking that it will. It doesn't make much sense to me to have that page and not continue the seasons with season 1 already there.

For my part, I definitely do NOT like Regina. I don't even tend to like the evil ones more. Rumplestiltskin appeals to me though. He's peculiar. He's a character that, at least for me, keeps surprising. When I think I've understood what he's all about, something else is revealed that makes him more intriguing.

Edited by Nimrodel

I still find him...not annoying, but I don't get the crazy love.

Season 2 info is coming out, especially at ComicCon now.

So spoilahz: Belle is upgraded to series regular. More Maleficent in S2. Sleeping Beauty and Mulan in S2 (have been cast). Henry's father is introduced. Captain Hook! More of Regina's backstory (Cora being the Miller's Daughter would make Regina possibly the baby she would have had to give up). I think Jack and the Beanstalk. Dr. Whale gets "revealed".

There are two promo videos out, one showing all the episode openings.

My guess is that S2 will open pretty much right where 1 ended since there's so much there to tie up, like August and the family reunion.

Have anyone heard any news on when the next season will be released? Such as you Nix, who seem so well informed tongue.gif

Nix: you have confirmed all that I have found so far, thank you smile.gif

Uh as for the release date... I'd assume October sometime. Not entirely sure when. Considering the first season started Oct 23rd in US, I would bet on it starting somewhere 'round there for season 2. Who knows... maybe we'll get lucky and have it start in September smile.gif

my mom and I think it's awesome, And I'm glad to hear it's coming back for a 2nd season

IMBD says September for the S2 premiere, no day yet but it will probably stay on Sunday nights.

Mmmm.... so it does. (I just checked around more sites... everything's mixed :| ) so maybe I was right, we will get lucky and it'll come sooner biggrin.gif

Sure hope it stays saying September... but I suppose I could wait until October if it has to be that way.

Other than the mixed months of when S2 will air... I've been finding tons of different stuff (and reaffirmations of what I have found and Nix has continued to confirm- I still thank you for that and you are right about the "I think..." part you have.) about it. All it takes is a quick search... little blips of new stuff will show up smile.gif

Spoiler Sites: Here and here

Edited by Dragonhatchling

The fb page has a confirmed date of Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8 PM EST for the S2 premiere.

It's funny because I topped page 2 posting this.

Edited by NixAyum

Yay for being hopeful smile.gif and thank you NixAyum for that (I don't have a fb account so I can't check there) good info on the date.

Ah, thanks for the info! I'm looking forward to it biggrin.gif It's nice having a confirmed date

So I'm not avoiding spoilers for this one and everything about season 2 so far looks like it's going to be fantastic.

/dances

So I'm not avoiding spoilers for this one and everything about season 2 so far looks like it's going to be fantastic.

/dances

Same xd.png

I bought the full season 1 dvd... it's got some pretty neat bonus features and makes a great way to catch a friend up on what's happened when we have nothing to do.

Season 2 start tonight in the US smile.gif they're showing a special pre-episode thing at 7pm EST that will lead right up to the premiere episode.