lola92

Dragon Cave Mansion

DCM or Dragon Cave mansion is my Er for now. It wasn't going to be brought up into the public for use untill it was all worked on but with the lack of ers i asked my coder to please make an er that is usually for now.. and he did

http://dcm.abanix.com/index.php

Banners:

user posted image

[url=http://dcm.abanix.com/er.php][IMG=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/GothicEmoPrincess/Dragons/siggybanners/dcm_aff_lola92.gif][/url]

By: lola92 and TweakNB

Edited by lola92

Seems legit, added to the wiki.

Thank you. I've used it and it works and is easy to add eggs/hatchies to this ER.

welcome... Hopefully by the end of next month we will have a nursery for eggs and hatchlings

Thank you so much for this site! ^.^ I hope you don't mind but I added it to the ER Only section of the fansite list on my site. <3

Ok.. i'm posting this here... But i am now sending out DCM warnings.... if you get an pm here with that title then you better read it and reply... as i am getting annoyed at people posting non er eggs on my site... If me or tweak catch an ip doing it twice (not in the same day) the ip will be banned until we can get the site finished... and more mods/helpers around

If you are getting attacked and your scroll name shows... please pm me and let me know that someone is attacking your scroll so i can remove those eggs out of the er and track who is doing it..

I have a list of ip addresses with all the codes of eggs they have added.. i started this on thursday so it isn't that long...

ER has now been updated to make use of the API to ensure all eggs added have only 4 days or less remaining. Those with more will be slightly discarded.

Expect an automated clear-out and the ability to add multiple eggs (has been reduced to 1 for the time being) in the near future. With of course the rest of the fansite.

wow! I love it! the once you click it it's gone! so i can click them all faster!

very clean and neat too!

The ER is now automatically cleared of all non-ER eggs continuously, no more worrying about leaving your eggs in there, once they hatch, grow-up or get fogged, they are removed.

In a change of plan, myself and Lola have decided to automate the addition of eggs now, it will be completed in the next few days and allow you to type in your DC name and all eggs or hatchlings you are carrying which can be added to the ER will be done so.

Love your ER and use it often. Thanks for the automatic removal of newly hatched/adults/fogs/etc.

here is a banner if anyone wants to they are welcome to make more

user posted image

[url=http://dcm.abanix.com/er.php][IMG=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/GothicEmoPrincess/Dragons/siggybanners/dcm_aff_lola92.gif][/url]

Sadly my coder has gotten busy and can not work on the rest of the site just yet... but hopefully soon...

A few changes have been made to DCM today, see if you can spot them!

DCM doesn't give any status messages if an invalid code is input. If I try to add a frozen hatchling I just get a blank page.

It also does not properly validate input. If I were to use a tool to remove the max length on the input field and try to add "_-_-_-_-_-_" to the ER, the API logs show that your site indeed tries to obtain the information of "_-_-_-_-_-_"

Just some food for thought

A few changes have been made to DCM today, see if you can spot them!

Love the new look. smile.gif

DCM doesn't give any status messages if an invalid code is input. If I try to add a frozen hatchling I just get a blank page.

It also does not properly validate input. If I were to use a tool to remove the max length on the input field and try to add "_-_-_-_-_-_" to the ER, the API logs show that your site indeed tries to obtain the information of "_-_-_-_-_-_"

Just some food for thought

Both those problems should now be fixed.

Thanks for the heads up, had completely missed those.

@Ruby - thanks smile.gif

Edited by tweakNB

Still loving and using your ER. Thanks for creating and maintaining it. smile.gif

Thanks for this ER. I've used it many times for short timers I grabbed at the AP as well as eggs that are dying due to lack of views/unique views whose owners are accepting assistance.

Nice work Lola92 its easy and it works great.

smile.gif

Thank you.

Edited by kayla

The site looks pretty cool. It's easy to use and can turn out to be quite useful to every DC player. Nice work

The site looks pretty cool. It's easy to use and can turn out to be quite useful to every DC player. Nice work

Much appreciated ^^