Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom Academy (Sign up)

RP thread

Warped: Academy

Time for the cliche multifandom school au nobody asked for!

In the same universe as Warped , welcome to the Warped Academy. But with spoilers that haven’t yet been RP’ed in the original.

A brief summary of the original Warped: A new machine was created by a mysterious figure known only as Professor on a peaceful world known as Mul’tilennaya.

Mul’tilennaya is very similar to the planet Earth in its climate and the types of wildlife found on the planet. However, unlike our modern-day Earth, the planet actually has one large supercontinent similar to Pangaea that the villains divided into sectors. But I’m getting ahead of myself here.

The machine malfunctioned, and all sorts of people and creatures came to Mul’tilennaya from many different fandoms. It sounds like an ideal world so far, yes? Alas, many villains came to this world before the heroes did, and the world had been divided up into aforementioned sectors, with each villain in charge of each individual sector. As a result, the terrain of many of these sectors was altered to fit the liking of the villain in charge. Here is the map from the original Warped, which is currently based in the center of the supercontinent, as well as the most recently-updated list of the former sectors: user posted image (Thanks, Skwerl!)

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9314962 Some villains teamed up and shared a sector, because they somehow knew how to share. However, others were greedy and invaded other sectors. Sometimes they were successful, and other times they were not- which either lead to the invader’s demise, their undignified retreat, or the loss of their sector. The remaining others were perfectly content with their sectors and decided to stay where they were. However, although villains decided what happened within their own sectors, they still had a higher ruler to speak to...

...Darth Aeris had been a strong ruler, but this strength was attributed to an iron fist. Aeris was harsh, and he was not afraid to put down an entire sector, including its people, if he felt the villain in charge was threatening an uprising. But thanks to the heroes of the original Warped, he had finally been eradicated, and the sector system was abolished. The villains retreated to a remote part of the planet, although some did retreat to their home worlds. All was well, at least for a little while.

Yet there is still an impending threat, and that is a brand new overlord who took over in Aeris’s place. This new overlord reestablished the sector system, which had only been crushed five years previous with Aeris’s defeat. The villains in the sectors are either back in power (behind the scenes, of course) or have been replaced, with the exception of Sector 2. This new overlord has taken residence in a completely new location, somewhere nobody knows of yet. They are not yet known, nor are they particularly powerful yet, but given time they will be a serious threat to the entire planet. To combat this threat, Professor, who is revealed to be Lilanne Ziegler, founded an academy while raising her daughter, Phoebe. In it, young novices are trained in combat, and veteran students are given the opportunity to refine their skills.

The Academy was founded out of Aeris’s former lair, which was located several miles above Sector 2 (Here’s what it looked like:

While he's not in charge of any one sector, his fortress is located in the very center of the super-continent. It is built on a series of floating islands, the largest where the forbidding castle lies, and the rest heavy-loaded with fortifications, Royal Guard houses and horrid prisons reserved for the worst of prisoners. Specially-designed dragons and their riders fly through the sky, ready to take down any intruders. The location of Darth Aeris's dwelling makes it nearly impossible for assassins or whatnot to successfully enter; the open sky allows anything flying in it to be seen, and any teleporters would be sent to the teleport pads that are guarded.
And for your reference, this is what Sector 2 actually looks like- https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9273257.) The air is typically rather thin from the altitude, but because of Professor Ziegler’s technology, oxygen is plentiful. There are gardens where there were once barricades, and said plants help to supply oxygen as well. The guard houses and prisons have been restructured and refurbished as classrooms, many of which have large windows that bring in lots of sunlight! Professor Ziegler’s office is in the center of the castle, which used to be where Aeris dwelled. Located on several islands are dorms in which the students live from September to June every year. There are co-ed dorms, as well as dorms specifically catered to people of individual gender identities, which are available if these students wish. The standard rooms are six-person suites (three rooms to a suite, two students to a room- Like this: user posted image), with two bathrooms that the students are required to clean themselves. However, single rooms are available upon request. There are also laundry rooms, lounges, and recreation rooms. Students travel by a monorail system which was put into place not long after the school was established, but if the students so choose, they may take any of the wide walking bridges that connect the islands together. Said bridges are the talk of the school- with benches and tables on the sides that students will use to sit and look at the magnificent view.

The main entrance of the school, where students must go to in order to access the main campus or leave, is the temple in Sector 2. Within this temple are the Gymnasium (located in the basement) and the Auditorium (located on the third floor). The Gymnasium has greater dimensions than those of the main floor, and its ceiling is made entirely of glass. The ceiling surrounds the base of the building as well, which allows natural light to filter in during the day (Sort of looks like this:user posted image ). At night, the lights in the gym turn on so that it is available 24/7. The main floor houses security guards who fly around on dragons. Dragon transportation services and teleportation services are also available for students who are unable to fly or teleport to the main school on their own. With the many different transport services available on campus, it is typically expected that students are in class on time. However, the occasional accident has happened once or twice (luckily nobody was hurt), and the school has an emergency system in the event students are in any danger of falling- there are teleportation bracelets/tags that students MUST RECEIVE when they walk into the school. These devices are triggered if a student is falling after a certain distance downward. If the student can fly or teleport or float, they are given special devices that ONLY work after a certain time the student is in free-fall. No student has died under Professor Ziegler’s watch.

Core classes are separated by the student’s year, first through seventh. Years are separated by age, for the sake of simplicity and organization. So if a student is thirteen years of age on or before September 1st, they are a first-year student. If they are fourteen on or before September 1st, they are a 2nd year student, and so on until the age of 19. Electives are selected by each individual student, so the age ranges are often diverse in those classes. There are also many different clubs and student organizations, often run by students themselves. However, there must be a faculty advisor for each club. The clubs are as diverse as the student body is, so it is hoped that every student will find a club in which they belong.

Like any school, there has to be a set of rules. Here’s your code of conduct:

General Rules

1. All Dragon Cave Forums rules apply.
  2. No god-modding.
  3. Make sure you double-check with someone before you battle/make romantic advances/interact. Don't make another rper’s character do what you want them to do.
  4. Try to avoid explicit scenes. My line: If clothes start coming off, black out. Not sure why you'd wanna do that anyway in the middle of battle or something, but okay.

All cursing past “hell” or “damn” should be censored. If your character happens to be a sailor mouth, I do understand. However, I do ask that you be as careful as you can, and that you limit the amount of censor kips on a post. So if a character is swearing a lot, simply word it in a similar manner to this, “John Smith spewed out a string of colorful words as he held his arm in pain.”

5. Please do not begin until I give you the okay to do so. smile.gif
  6. BE POLITE TO OTHER ROLEPLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!!!! I cannot stress this enough. I don't want to see people bashing each other. You will be reported. I'm not playing.
  7. Be patient with me. I have a lot on my plate outside of school, so I won't be on all the time. But if I'm absent for too long, just send me a quick private message and (nicely) remind me.
  8. The student age range is from 13-19. Please let me know if a student has an age outside of that range- I understand some creatures have weird age scales, so just check with me to make sure it's okay.
  9. You can absolutely join if you don’t know all the characters. That’s why we have character sheets (see “On Characters”).
  10. ***EDIT:*** I have created a Discord, here's the link: https://discord.gg/kS6yHG4
  11. Rules are subject to change, be added or removed at my discretion. Be sure to check back often.
  12. Have fun~!

On Characters

1. I’d like to have mostly students in this RP, but I do ask for teachers as well. You don’t have to RP the teachers as often as the students, but it would be nice to not have a bunch of NPC teachers.
  2. You can have as many characters as you can handle. This may change if more people join.
  3. On teachers specifically, I would rather people who were in my original Warped RP include their older characters here, but new teachers are allowed too.
  4. You MUST fill out a character sheet. This is so everyone is aware of the diversity of characters and the characters’ personalities, etc. BUT: Your character can’t automatically know everything about another character UNLESS they're from the same franchise. If it's an OC, they can know a character from the same franchise, but you have to put in the character sheet HOW they know the canon character! It's not magic, you know.
  5. You can use both OCs and canon characters. Just take a quick peek again at rule number 2.
  6. NPCs are allowed.
  7. PLEASE KEEP CHARACTERS DIVERSE. Just check the character rosters before you sign up. :3
  8. When it gets to a certain point, I will up the character limit. This will depend on a- How far we are in the story, b- How many people have joined, or c- If people leave and nobody else signs up. The new limit will be to my discretion. Check back often.
  9. Two characters can fill one character slot, AS LONG AS they usually work as a unit. Like a trainer and a Pokemon, (going by all seasons except Season 4) a Digidestined and a Digimon, Rey and BB-8, etc. I'm okay with that.
On OCs:
  1. NO MARY SUES. Please. (I recommend taking a Mary Sue test if you’re not sure.)
  2. Like I said above (see “On Characters”, 2), your OC CAN know a canon character. But you must say HOW they know each other in your character sheet! Please.
  3. Don't make them friends/enemies with everyone. Just because everyone is united for a cause doesn't necessarily mean that they're all buddy-buddy. Think high school.
  4. Please don't give your OC’s past away in the first actual RP post. These things should take time to be revealed piece by piece. You do need to give a character’s background when you sign up, but it's not necessary when you start your RP posts.
  5. Don't put too many OCs in. If this were an OC roleplay, I would have put that. BUT it's a multifandom. Please put in some canon characters. And make it diverse!!!
  6. Try not to break any canon relationships. I will delve into this further in the next set of rules.
  7. HEROES OR NEUTRAL CHARACTERS ONLY, PLEASE. I will state when I need villains, but for now there’s no need for them.

On ROMANCE~

1. Keep in mind that any romance should be relatively subtle and not the focus of everything. This is a rule that applies for every character, i.e. if Anakin and Padmé are together and you're playing them, don't make it so loud-and-proud that it interferes with everything. There's a reason those two had to keep their love a secret. Other examples: Taran and Eilonwy in the Prydain Chronicles, Max and Fang in Maximum Ride before the book Fang, Alek and Deryn in the Leviathan series, anything that is NOT Twilight. Anyway. Just be mindful of that.
  2. I strongly suggest no incest, unless it's joking. That's just a personal thing. Also a general rule.
  3. Please don't have characters already dating each other at first! If they have a significant other at home, cool. But otherwise, if there's romance off the bat, sometimes it becomes either obnoxious or nonexistent.
  4. Don't argue over popular ships! If you can't agree on the ship, I will ultimately decide what becomes canon or just say ships with said characters cannot happen. Mikasa361 ex machina, if you will.
  5. Ships may be based on the sexuality of the character.
  6. Like I've previously stated (“General Rules”, 3), talk to other rpers before you make something happen if both characters aren't yours. If they're both yours, fine. But go back to romance rule number 1.
  7. Like I mentioned in my OC rules, I would avoid breaking a canon relationship. It makes sense if a character hasn't seen their lover for a long time that new relationships can form. But I don't want this to be abused, so avoid it if you can. And refer to the general rules if you really want your character to fall in love with a character being played by someone else.
***List your favorite fandom if you've read the rules!!!***

Character Sheet (student)

Picture:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Fandom:[/b]
[b]Veteran or novice?:[/b]
[b]Hero or Neutral:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Relationship to canon character (if applicable):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] 
[b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b]

Character Sheet (Teacher)

Picture:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Fandom:[/b]
[b]Veteran?:[/b]
[b]Subject:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Relationship to canon character (if applicable):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] 
[b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b]

Notes on the character sheet:

• Veteran character = was in the ORIGINAL Warped.
  • Professor is still mine.
Professor- Played by Mikasa361

Our students:

• Mikasa361- Kouji Minamoto, Tara Andreassen, Yuri Plisetsky, Spyro, Zabina Altin, Lara Kashirin
  • skwerl56767- (needs a name)
  • petewentztheemogod- Party Poison, Kobra Kid
  • SogYothoth- Marco Antonio and Hall of Fame
  • Raptor of Dragons- Vulpes, Arctic, Blue
  • TehUltimateMage- Senko Toriyama and [boulevard of Broken Dreams], Naomi Kobayashi and Biyomon, Pomelo Rosé, Taokaka of the Kaka clan
  • Esko- Xhirra Tikan, Otabek Altin
  • Felixr2- Cloak and Dagger
  • xvi (Lu)- Yukiko Shirai, Arthur S. Kolbe (Ko)
Our teachers:
  • Mikasa361- Han Solo (Smuggler tactics and Blaster Studies, Math), Lara Croft (Archaeology, Physical Education, Close combat)
  • petewentztheemogod- Theda Holzmann (Swordfighting), Leon Morrison (Piloting)
  • Raptor of Dragons- Zoey and Globbers (Pokemon History)
  • Esko- Rey (Force Studies and Jedi Training- Teacher's Assistant), Luke Skywalker (Force Studies and Jedi Training, Piloting)
  • Felixr2- Professor George Herbert Doyle IV (Biology, exploration and survival)
Room Assignments: user posted image Edited by Mikasa361

Picture: user posted image

Name: Han Solo

Veteran?: Yep!

Subject: Smuggler tactics and Blaster Studies, Math

Age: Not entirely sure. At this point, probably his late thirties-early forties

Appearance: See picture above ^^^

Personality:

Han Solo was a cynical, disagreeable individual whose primary concern was gaining enough money to preserve his own life. He and Luke immediately disliked each other: Solo found Luke irritating and overly eager, and his open disdain for Kenobi's beliefs and actions did little to change Luke's initial view of Solo as an extortionist. However, after Han demonstrated his bravery on the Death Star and proved his loyalty, they became genuine friends, and soon after, Han would become loyal to the Rebellion. Aside from his seemingly self-centered ways, Han was actually very loyal to his friends, and a good man.
And strangely enough, he liked math.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A

History: Just read the wiki

Sexuality: Unknown, but definitely attracted to women.

Weapon/Special Power: Blaster, Han Solo never misses.

Name:"Professor", Lilanne Ziegler

Fandom:None

Veteran?: Yes

Subject: HEADMASTER. (headmistress?)

Appearance: See picture. God I love this Chibi maker, It’s just so, so useful if I need to create a character real quick.

Personality: Inventive, but with a kind spirit. She cares very much about her students, and works hard to make sure that they receive the education they need. She is also nurturing, as can be seen with her daughter, Phoebe.

History:

They are well known on Mul’tilennaya as an inventor who works hard to improve the lives of everyone. Too bad this most recent invention went awry…

Ever since then, she has fixed the problem with her machine. But in order for that to happen, she had to undergo much suffering at the hands of Darth Aeris in order to do so. She fell pregnant, and gave birth to her daughter Phoebe not long after Aeris was finished off. She started the Warped Academy to make sure the rest of the multiverse is safe from harm’s ever-reaching grasp.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Weapon/Special Power: Inventing, quick wit

Name: Kouji Minamoto

Fandom: Digimon Frontier

Veteran or novice?: Veteran.

Hero or Neutral: Hero

Appearance: See the picture above ^^^ Only older, without the bandana for the most part, and definitely taller with a lean but strong build. He often wears slim, dark jeans, shirts that range from dark blue to black to the occasional maroon. Some royal blues, too. Typically he’ll wear dark blue converses or some other sort of sneaker, not boots. Also his hair might be a little longer.

Personality: Kouji's, in a phrase, a little socially awkward. He hasn't really learned to make friends all that well. At first, he seems very aloof, but in reality he's just shy, and he's kind of a softie. He’s gotten a little more confident over the years, and he really, really likes music.

History: Kouji's parents split up when he was too young to remember his brother Kouichi. His mother moved out and took Kouichi with her, while Kouji stayed with his dad. His father lied to him and told him that Kouji's mother passed away when he was little. He never even knew he had a twin brother- he thought he was an only child. When Kouji was about nine his father re-married, and since then Kouji had a very hard time accepting her into his life. After shenanigans in the digital world, he learned the truth and met his brother. But just before leaving, he had finally decided to call his stepmother "Mom". Well, he still does in the end.

Sexuality: No clue. My headcanon says he's pansexual~

Weapon/Special Power: D-Tector and Spirit of Light http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Koji_Minamoto Just check out this lovely wiki right here.

He's also good at fighting with poles apparently. Rather, he uses his surroundings if need be in a fight.

Name: Tara Andreassen

Fandom: Digimon Frontier

Veteran or novice?: Novice

Appearance: See picture above ^^^

Personality: Quote from my Deviantart:

Personality: Tara is very shy, but she loves to be a goofball when she's with her friends. She's stubborn, determined, and loyal to people close to her. (Don't betray that trust though- she will cut you off.) She likes photography, gymnastics, and playing the ukulele. :3 Also she's blind as a bat without glasses, and she's too stubborn to get lenses. (But she does when she's older, because she's finally sick of her glasses falling off of her face, haha.)

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Met Kouji in the Digital world, neighbors.

History: Tara has an older half-brother (Edgard) whom her mother had at a young age. The father was out of the picture, and when it was out that Tara's mother was pregnant, so were Tara's grandparents. Oops. Tara's mother Editha met Hotaka Watanabe, who was visiting from Japan. They fell in love, got married, all that shpeal. When Tara was two, they split because of Editha's bad experience with Edgard's father making her all paranoid. You know, like a "this is too good to be true" experience. Aw... Tara moved from Norway to Japan a couple of months before the events that took place in Digimon Frontier. During those months, Tara's parents got back together (yay~ But it was behind Tara's back so... But yay!) during that time. They marry sometime after the events of DF.

Weapon/Special Power: D-Tector, Spirit: Balance- Sakuyamon (human), Kyubimon (beast), Taomon (fusion) (Haha I made it up. But I took the Digimon from Season 3. Check it out on the wiki~)http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Sakuyamon

Name: Yuri Plisetsky

Fandom: Yuri!!! On Ice

Hero or Neutral: Hero… Ish?

Appearance:

Yuri has long blonde hair that covers one side of his face and blue-green eyes. He is shorter than average and has a thin frame; because of his appearance, he is nicknamed the Russian Fairy.

His warm-up uniform consists of either his training outfit or his costume under a black zip-up hoodie with black pants, sneakers, and a zip-up baseball tee styled runner with "Russia" across the chest. His skates have special blades that are said to make it easier to perform jumps. When not in performance costumes or warm-up gear, Yuri loves to wear clothing with animal-print (mainly big cat prints).

Personality:

Yuri is very ambitious and is determined to become the best of the best in figure skating. Because of this, he is very serious about his practice and absolutely refuses to allow anyone to stand in his way. Contrary to his beauty and grace on the ice, once Yuri steps out of the rink he becomes foul-mouthed, rude, and dismissive of othersーearning him his second nickname, the Russian Punk.

To ensure he gets what he wants, Yuri is not above threatening or intimidating his competition. He is short-tempered, and very accustomed to yelling. However, a softer side to his personality can be seen when thinking of his grandfather; as when Yuuri commented on him looking vulnerable after he had recalled a memory of his grandfather.

Despite this Yuri is shown to be a typical teenager, who pouts in the face of criticism and constant screaming from his coach, Yakov. He is very fond of animal-print, and even more fond of cats. He loves cats so much, in fact, that he temporarily forgot his anger over Viktor abandoning him to drool over a shirt in the window of a shop.

Yuri is both very critical of himself, and determined to impress Viktor. He hates being underestimated and projects a strong air of confidenceーstrong enough to come across as arrogance, instead. He is prone to seeing other athletes as his rivals, and therefore his enemies.

History:

Yuri was raised chiefly by his grandfather, Nikolai Plisetsky in Moscow. As a result, he has a close relationship with him.

He started figure skating at a young age. A new generation Russian figure skater, he had dominated the Junior World Championships for three years straight, winning gold at the previous Junior Grand Prix Final.

Yuri has incredible talent and is described by many to be a rising star in the figure skating world. Despite his age, he was able to surpass many older skaters to bag the gold medal at the Rostelecom Cup and the Senior Grand Prix Final.

Sexuality: Definitely gay- he’s in a sports anime.

Weapon/Special Power: Uh… His crassness, I suppose? I mean, he can probably give someone a good kick in the face.

Name: Spyro

Fandom: The Legend of Spyro

Appearance: See picture

Personality:

Spyro is young and compassionate for others and is always willing to help them no matter what happens. He doesn't ask for rewards and is just happy to be a big help to those in danger. He is adventurous, curious about his past and eager to shape his future. In spite of showing recklessness of an adolescent at times, Spyro is slowly growing into the role of a leader of a proud species.

Unlike his counterpart from the original series, Spyro is much more mature and serious, lacking his cockiness and arrogance and showed more willingness to correct his mistakes in the past. He is very intelligent, as he is able to understand Volteer's fast intellect and wide use of vocabulary. Having lived the first years of his life thinking he's a Dragonfly, Spyro is a little naïve about the ways of the world, but is eager to learn and grow. He is also very courageous, as at one point, he saved Cynder from Malefor's control while Convexity was collapsing even though she was his enemy.

Spyro has a rather ambiguous view of destiny. At first he only agreed to fight against Malefor because he was told about his role as the Purple Dragon. But when the Chronicler announced the dark fates of everyone Spyro knew after Malefor's return, Spyro strongly refused to accept them and disobeyed the Chronicler's advice to hide and fight later (which ironically was what allowed Malefor to return and cause those fates), stating that he must forge his own path. He also refused to believe in Malefor's view of the Purple Dragon's destiny.

History: Ughhhhh there’s so much there for one post. Just look at the Wiki, it tells all. http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro_(The_Legend_of_Spyro)

Sexuality: -sighs in confusion-

Weapon/Special Power:

Normally, dragons can only wield and master a single element. Spyro, being a rare purple dragon, can wield and master several elements: Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricity, including Time. Like all purple dragons, he can also control many abilities that others cannot. Namely, he can impulsively master the element of Aether, the signature breath ability of the Purple Dragon, and he once had control over Dragon Time (to a certain extent). However, that power was seemingly exhausted when Spyro used Dragon Time to encase himself, Sparx and Cynder inside a crystal to protect them from harm, as he has not been seen using it again.

Having grown up in the Swamp, Spyro learned to defend himself using melee combat by means of his horns, tail, and paws. After receiving formal training from Ignitus, his skill in this area greatly improves, allowing him to defeat numerous Ape warriors without having to use his elemental abilities. Since he is still a rather young dragon (and does not possess the full physical capabilities of the larger adult dragons), Spyro prefers to use his size and agility to his advantage, outmaneuvering his more physically powerful opponents and striking whenever he sees the opportunity. His skills in melee combat were enough to allow him to hold his own and deal a significant amount of damage to Gaul, an incredibly powerful fighter whose abilities were augmented by the use of Gems and the Well of Souls, despite having his elemental abilities drained and being physically weakened.

In combat, he uses the tactic of knocking his opponents into the air, where he can use his superior aerial mobility to attack his opponent without fear of outside interference or retaliation. While in the air, he can ram airborne opponents into their allies to inflict more widespread damage.

Like all dragons, Spyro is also able to fly. Originally, his skill with this ability was rather limited, as he would only use it for long journeys (in addition to showing some difficulty in landing properly) and appeared unable to use it to travel shorter distances. By Dawn of the Dragon, however, he has gained much greater proficiency in flying, being able to do so whenever he wishes, and can do so over any distance for a prolonged period of time. Despite this, his flight is still somewhat limited, as he depends upon the wind currents to allow him to reach greater altitudes when flying over shorter distances and may lose altitude in the absence of such currents.

Name: Zabina Altin

Fandom: Yuri!!! On Ice

Personality: Zabina, unlike her big bro, is rather outgoing and sociable, never afraid to try new things or meet new people. She has an impish air to her, but she's a sweet little nugget who's loyal to her friends and her family. However, she does try to be polite most of the time- though she does tend to slip up quite a bit, making observations that should really be kept in her head...

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Otabek's brother

History: Zabina was born and raised in Almaty, Kazakhstan. She was named after a very dear family friend, one who is still very close to the family to this day. Bina is the second-oldest of (according to headcanon) five, and she looks up to her brother Otabek very much. Instead of taking ballet (like Beka did- of course, he later quit because he wasn't doing well in it...), however, she took on a couple other styles of dance to help with her skating- Latin dance stuck with her the most. She had a pretty average childhood, however, even though she did start competitive skating. At the age of thirteen, she decided to sign up for the Academy here because she wanted to try something new, and perhaps kick some behind.

Sexuality: AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Weapon/Special Power: Well.... She can scream pretty loud. Probably knows how to properly punch someone in the head. But she can learn how to fight.

I’m fandom trash, but my favorite fandom rn is the Yuri!!! On Ice fandom. <3

Edited by Mikasa361

OH GOLL I glanced right past this thinking it was the first Warped but now it's approved so YAY! biggrin.gif Have a sheet:

Second Picture: user posted image

First Picture: Link because very large.

Name: Let's have some fun and say that the first person she befriends gets to name her! (No that's not her name, I'm serious)

Fandom: Portal AU; occurs in the timeline after the second game, technically

Hero or Neutral: Um.... neeeuutral?

Age: Technically she was just manufactured, but she does start out with a rudimentary knowledge, so... I guess we could say the lowest age, 13

Appearance: Not apparent in the picture: The main body (white part) is about 2 ft tall, 3/4s ft wide and 1 ft deep. The leg claws are almost double the body's height in length, allowing her to reach up to 5 1/2 ft when up on the tips as high as she can go. She has four panels on her that can pull apart. The primary set consists of two panels, one either side of her body: typical turret mechanics, they pull away from the body about 5 inches or so with a risk of exposing circuitry, and each holds two gun barrels attached to her inner ammo reserves. Just like the original universe, they still fire 65% more bullet than the average gun! The smaller, secondary set of panels is significantly less threatening, and are located on the front under the eye. When these panels pull apart she is able to freely use two, fragile robotic arms inside, each with three claws. Their only purpose is to be able to closely examine objects, although yes, she could totally make cake with them. Another thing to note is that the traditional laser-sight-from-the-eye is turned off for her unless her primary panels are opened. In terms of vocal quality, she sounds just like any other turret: deceptively innocent, except she's less deceptive than her parent models. She "blinks" by expanding and contracting the darker circle in the center of her eye; it's a feature of endearment and doesn't serve any other purpose.

Personality: A contradictory blend of curiosity and distrust, she will hide from anything evidently alive, but it isn't too hard to coax her back out. Her behavior changes based upon the code level of all animate things in the area: A green code means she's comfortable around that thing, and she will examine things and absorb knowledge like mad with a sense of security. A yellow code is for strange things, and she becomes more withdrawn and observant than actively curious; it's not hard to earn her trust at this stage. A orange code is for things that are deemed threatening or could be a threat; coming too close to her or acting even more threatening will cause her to ready her turrets and turn on the laser sight. A code red is a rarer case; these things she will shoot on sight without hesitance, or flee if things look hopeless. For the most part she chooses to flee, as destroying things removes a lot of opportunities to collect information on them beforehand. Her insatiable desire for knowledge does sway her decision making quite a bit, and it can be hard to hammer loyalty into her.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): She will recognize robots from the Portal universe, including her... creator, but only if she sees them. Otherwise it doesn't quite click, since it's not her purpose to investigate the place she came from, just the world outside of it.

History: Her purpose is to go around collecting as much information as she possibly can about the world outside of the laboratory, and what a better place to do it than an academy? She's a very recent manufacture, so her history doesn't extend much beyond being on a conveyor belt to test for internal functions and a vague recollection of being told what to do, along with a threat to never return until every bit of free space is crammed full of data. In terms of her model's history, they're altered Sentry Turrets that have been given mobility and an AI that functions and interprets it environment differently from the norm. There were a lot of explosions. Mostly from legs blowing off or turrets falling on their heads. But in the end, it was worth it.

Sexuality: Um... nothing? She doesn't have bits or anything. She's "female" based upon her voice and skittish behavior.

Weapon/Special Power:

-Turrets: She's full of bullets, so these things just don't run out... well, they do eventually, but it takes a while. A long while. They accept almost any caliber except for ones obviously too big or small to be stored inside, as she can pre-calculate how much force is needed to launch each bullet at a time. They work for very long ranges too, though she will only shoot a target if it is within sight and there are no perceivable obstacles in the way. If there is an obstacle in the way, she stops firing immediately to move to a better spot. The kickback of the barrels does require a solid balance, so she has to stop moving and stabilize herself in order to take proper aim. (Hopefully all of that makes up for the fact that she has a high, fast DPS and good accuracy...)

-Braces: On the inside of each claw there is a small brace with a pad on the end (not seen in the picture), which flips out when she stabilizes herself. These pads act like a combination between the curious texture on the bottoms of gecko feet and the treads on tires, gripping almost any surface with ease and preventing movement. The greatest purpose of these braces is to allow her to defy gravity, able to cling to walls and ceilings! Movement does have to be more deliberate, but it greatly increases her range of mobility in a room.

-Escort Immunity: If she meets a canon AI, it will decrease the hostility status perceived by the AI of anyone traveling with her. So if a regular Sentry Turret spots her with say, a dragon, it won't shoot the dragon on sight like it normally would if the dragon showed up alone or with unrelated companions.

-Kinship: As long as an electrical machine knows binary she can flawlessly communicate with it and relate to it without trouble. For machines with no AI she can quickly interpret its inner workings (code, wiring, what have you) and learn how to tweak it to do what she wants. So technically she's a hacker too. Ironic. (Even more so because she's full of iron! Hah hah hah!... Okay, I'm done now).

Favorite fandom is Portal, evidently (which technically includes Half-Life as well, since it's the same universe... still trying to get all of those achievements... Valve, count to three already!) Oh hey, quick question: will all of the characters be starting out in the same way and/or in the same area? I have my own intro planned out, but I'm not sure if anything is expected of it.

EDIT: Personal note to self: the turret thinks it's year 29,406 on Earth.

Edited by skwerl56767

(AAHHH THIS LOOKS EXCITING)

Picture: kid

Name: Party Poison

Fandom: Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Veteran or novice?:

Hero or Neutral: Neutral

Appearance: (For better description, see reference image.) A tall, toned man with dust-blown, violent red hair and gleaming amber eyes, seemingly permanently glittering mischievously with the light of the desert sun. He stands at a good 5'9, his hands, often covered with beaten roughened with sand and skin a golden tan.

Personality: On the outside, to everyone he isn't close with, he's cold. His eyes shine with the heat of rebellion, leading his tongue to be snappy and almost rude. But once you spot him with his friends and family, it's almost as though he's a different person altogether. He's sassy, smiley, affectionate, and can get over-emotional at points. He's known to be very flirty with people, adding little winks and a sly bite of the tongue, along with eye-roll worthy finger guns. At least Kobra thinks so.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Kobra Kid's older brother.

Sexuality: Who knows xd.png

Weapon/Special Power: Uses a raygun. And the power of pure sass.

Picture: child

Name: Kobra Kid

Fandom: Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Veteran or novice?:

Appearance: (For better description, see reference image.)

Personality: He's a quiet individual. Until you really get him going, then he's as loud as ever. A wild, stubborn little fool, he's one hell of a terrible shooter and often gets himself into trouble.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Party Poison's younger brother.

Sexuality: Unknown exactly, but seems to be bisexual.

Weapon/Special Power: Uses a raygun. It is said that he uses his razor-sharp jawline to cut his enemies.

History (for the two of them): As they were, for the most part, joined at the hip, they both have a sort of shared history.

City rats, the both of them. Born into the absolutely wonderful Battery City, where everything is just perfect- obvious sarcasm is obvious. While they were in the hellhole known as Battery City they were both force-fed pills from as soon as they began to wean off their mother's milk as babies to change their emotions to always happy and carefree, working in jobs they wouldn't normally find that appealing (Both were on TV jobs, Poison being a children's TV presenter, mostly for the MouseKat cartoon, and Kobra was a reporter for the weather.) Soon, and it was Kobra who picked up on this first, they noticed that the pills they were taking were screwing with their mind. Escaping out of the city at the late hours of the night with another two,

Picture: N/A for now

Name: Theda Holzmann

Fandom: Attack on Titan

Subject: Swordfighting

Appearance: She's not a skinny or obese figure, she has a body type that sits somewhere in the middle. She stands at a rough 5'7, short dark brown hair falling in messy waves over her equally dark eyes. Her skin is a smoother brown, broken up by scars running all over her chest, back and arms. As she is a part of the Garrison regiment, she's a strong and muscled fellow, definitely not someone to anger.

Personality:

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): n/a

History:

Sexuality: Asexual

Weapon/Special Power:

favourite again has to be the emo trinity fandoms. although they are very strange, i love the community and how the fans can make so many jokes and references that nobody else gets

Picture: n/a

Name: Leon Morrison

Fandom: Saving Private Ryan (?)

Subject: (Piloting maybe)

Appearance: A shorter figure, standing at a good 5'7, he has short, dark brown hair falling carefully over his forehead.

Personality:

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): n/a

History:

Sexuality: ?

Weapon/Special Power: Carries an Einfield No.2 Mk.1 revolver he picked up from the battlefields. Just in case. Also has a Supermarine Spitfire Mk 1, brought to the school for educational purposes.

SAVED WILL BE UPDATED LATER (dont have a lot of time atm)

Edited by petewentztheemogod

I'm reapplying with a different character even though I submitted one already, I hope that's fine.

Picture: (It's an original character and I'm fairly worthless at art, is it alright if I don't have one?)

Names: Marco Antonio and Hall of Fame

Fandom: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Veteran or novice?: New character, veteran player

Appearance: Marco is of average height, and slightly underweight (5' 7" 115 lbs). He has light brown/dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes. His typical outfit consists of muted colours, mostly grey and tan. A untucked grey short-sleeved buttoned shirt with a white flowery pattern on one side and sleeve, khaki pants, and a belt with a stylized M on the gold buckle. He always wears a locket necklace, tucked into his shirt, and he has never shown what is inside to anyone.

Personality: While Marco is quite naturally intelligent and creative, he is crippled by his lack of self-confidence and inability to perform under pressure. Despite this, he is capable of unusual bravery if the situation calls for it, drawn from an internal mantra that he was chosen to gain a Stand for a reason, and that the reason is the tasks at hand.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Was cut by a Stand creating arrowhead, which belonged to Diavolo, the boss of Passione.

History: Marco was born in Naples, Italy in 1985. He had known about Passione, one of the biggest gangs in Italy, since he was young, and heard stories that some members of it possessed unusual powers. However, he had always dismissed these as mere rumors, until he stumbled upon an arrow that had been dropped by a group of them. As he picked it up to investigate it, the edge of the head cut his finger. That arrow was one of those taken from a meteor that has the power to draw out the Stand potential of those it enters the blood of. While he was almost overwhelmed and consumed by his own Stand energy, Marco managed to survive and manifest his Stand, Hall of Fame.

Weapon/Special Power: Hall of Fame is Marco's Stand, a projection of his will and spirit. It is invisible to those who cannot see Stands/spirits, and can only be touched by another Stand (though it can touch objects itself).

Hall of Fame is a small Stand. It is about two feet tall, humanoid in shape, and appears to be made from light blue glass and filled with silver liquid. In the liquid, vague images sometimes form.These are echoes of Marco's memories. It has some dull golden ornate armour on its body, at the chest, forearms, belt, and lower legs, but the glass is still visible where it is unarmoured. Its face is featureless, and it does not speak.

Hall of Fame has the ability to take any of Marco's past actions, and then recreate it in a magnified form. For example, if he broke a glass bottle, Hall of Fame can apply that act in order to shatter all of the glass within an area. This allows him to achieve many things, though the limit is that he himself must remember the act in order to recreate it. In combat this power could potentially fail him, as he may become too mentally overwhelmed to focus on his memories.

Power: D (weaker than a normal human, about as strong as a child)

Speed: C (as fast as a normal human)

Durability: C (able to stay active for as long as Marco can)

Precision: B (rather precise, but not surgical-level)

Potential: A (vast amount of untapped potential uses)

Picture: The Wraith

Name: Phillip Ojomo the Wraith

Fandom: Dead by Daylight

Veteran or novice?:

Personality: Wraith

Relationship to canon character (if applicable):

History: Phillip Ojomo used to work as a car crusher, not minding the shady business that went on around that place as long as he wasn't involved. Then one day something and Phillip found out that his boss had him involved in the shady business for such a long time so in the end, Phillip killed his boss. He now works for the Entity in the place he has worked in for so long.

Sexuality:

Weapon/Special Power: he has a sabre that can make him turn mostly invisible. If one ever peers hard enough at them, they could see the slim figure of the Wraith.

Picture:

Name: Vulpes and Arctic

Fandom: The Legend of Spyro

Hero or Neutral: Heroes

Appearance: Artic is a small white dragon that looks like she is just getting her wings. She has two head spikes that look like icicles and a small little icicle horn at the end of her muzzle. She has rather short, but firm legs from playing in the snow most of the time. Her claws are blue along with a short tail that also has small icicle spikes on it. She has crystal blue eyes.

Vulpes is a bit big and bulky, being an orange (the top part of his body along with his wings) and white (his underbelly) dragon with a white muzzle and the tip of his tail being white. His legs are black with white claws. His wings are long, enabling him to fly, but he keeps himself grounded to take care of Arctic. He has emerald green eyes.

Personality: Arctic in a sense is highly curious about the work around her. She likes to go "exploring" but often finds herself in trouble and ends up having to be rescued by Vulpes a lot. She is rather shy around new creatures and wants Malefor to leave her alone so she can explore peacefully.

Vulpes used to be carefree and not give a darn about anyone else until he met Arctic who was orphaned by the war going on between the creatures who wanted to be free from Malefor's reign and Malefor himself. Since then, he has become more cautious about the world around him and is highly protective of Arctic. He does let her wander around, but he makes sure she's always in the general area.

History: Vulpes comes from a long line of orange and white dragons. He was hatched from the hatchery where most dragons are hatched in the Dragon Realms. When he was older, he learned of the purple dragons who hatched every ten years. He never really understood why or how that happened, but as time wore on, Vulpes started to resent the purple dragons as rumors of Malefor and Spyro came to be. He started feeling left out that only those two would seem to be remembered since purple dragons were reverred. Then the unthinkable happened as Malefor came back and started spreading his darkness everywhere. Vulpes fled north deep into the mountain snow where he met Arctic. Arctic seemed rather young and was excited to see a dragon of a different color. Wondering what she was doing there by herself and in which she responded her parents were playing hide and seek with her.

Vulpes waited with her for hours for her parents to come back, but they never did. Taking Artcic under his wing as a younger sister, they left the mountains as Vulpes realized Malefor's control tried to extend where they were. They fled southwest, hoping to escape the war as best as they could.

Sexuality: they're both straight

Weapon/Special Power: Scratching- they have the ability to scratch at their opponents with their claws.

Arctic

Winter Freeze- She can form a circle of snow and ice around her. Anyone who steps in this circle gets instantly frozen solid for a good few seconds, buying her enough time to escape. Fire balls also get extinguished once they enter the area

Ice Ball- she can form small little ice balls and launch them at her enemies

Vulpes

Pounce- he can create small earthquakes towards a ground enemy to knock them down.

Nature's Breath- harnessing the nature around him, he can stroke at enemies using a combination of the wind and earth.

My favourite fandoms right now: Pokémon, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time

Picture:

Name: Zoey and Globbers

Fandom: Pokemon

Subject: Pokémon History

Appearance: Zoey is short with short blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Her skin tone is rather light and wears a green T-shirt with tan jeans and very light blue shoes. She also has a bag that is blue, making everything about her clothing look like a Shiny Reuniclus. Globbers is a shiny Reuniclus.

Personality: Zoey is kind and caring. She cares for Globbers most of all as she received him as her partner. She will do anything to protect her friends and is not afraid to make new ones. Globbers is a handful, often getting into trouble but tries to give out the sweetest smile when he knows he's in trouble, but winds up failing half the time.

History: Zoey received Globbers as a Solosis when she turned old enough to go traveling in the Unova. She learned pretty quick that they had a lot of ups and downs when trying to get along, but the eventually learned how to get along. Zoey decided to take on the Pokemon League and ended up learning they had to get badges. They trained together to get powerful enough to take on the gyms while catching certain Pokemon. After a while of competing in gyms and other trainer battles, Globbers evolved into a Dousion and eventually a Reuniclus. Along with the rest of her team which consisted of an Archeops, Scolipede, Audino, Volcarona, and Beartic, she challenged the Pokemon League but only came in second when she lost to a friend of hers that she made along her journey, making her come in second. When she went home, she was met with applauds and cheers at her accomplishment. A few days later, she decided she wanted a fresh start before slipping away quietly to travel to the Sinnoh region, only bringing Globbers along.

Sexuality: Zoey and Globbers are straight

Weapon/Special Power: When Globbers and Zoey are battling against another trainer, Zoey can hear Globbers' voice, making them become one. This only happens in battle, sort of like Ash and Greninja, but the two don't transform. Globbers knows the moves Energy Ball, Dizzy Punch, Gyro Ball, and Psychic

Picture: Horray for Blue!

Name: Blue

Fandom: Jurassic World

Veteran or novice?: Veteran

Appearance: See Picture

Personality: Blue is intelligent and cunning, but she is affectionate and loyal meaning if some one was to tame her like Owen, she would protect and follow them

History: Look it up, she has a long history

Sexuality: straight

Weapon/Special Power: her claws and teeth

Another fandom I love is Jurassic World~

Favorite fandom is still the Tales Series, after all these years. Haven't played any of the newer games though. Though I do love me the Jojo anime.

~~~

Picture:

user posted image (Click for full size)

Name: Senko Toriyama and [boulevard of Broken Dreams]

Fandom: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Veteran or novice?: Novice character

Appearance: Having the appearance of an absolute delinquent, Senko wears her uniform with sleeves rolled up, skirt to her ankles and socks pushed all the way down. Her hair is bleached to a beach blonde, dyed bright pink at the ends and held in a messy bun. Senko is known for her intense stare highlighted by heavy eye makeup. Her 5'3 stature makes her no less threatening. She has three cartilage piercings, two on her left ear and one on her right, wears silver bangles on both wrists and a red bandanna. The blazer for her school uniform has been embroidered and decorated with swirling markings framing a stylized emblem of a fox. She wears it on her shoulders, with the collar popped and a chain to keep it from falling off.

Senko always holds something in her mouth, whether it'd be a blade of grass, a smoke, or a lollipop. She thinks it makes her look cool.

Personality: Loud, boisterous, and over-the-top, Senko rolls her Rs and has a commanding presence wherever she goes. She isn't afraid to make her opinions known and she follows her own interpretation of the rules. However, it's hard of tell if her lack of respect for authority is her legitimate personality or just a show to impress others. When faced with a challenge, she tends to win through brute force.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Lives in the same small town of Morioh as the protagonists and was shot with the Stand-creating arrow by Keicho, Okuyasu's brother. The arrow wound is a dime sized hole in her left side.

History: No one really knows when or why she gained her rebellious streak, but Senko came from a relatively well-off family who has long ago turned a blind eye to her involvement as a gang leader in the city. She gained her Stand after a chance encounter with the Stand Arrow that left her nearly dead in an alley but which in return, granted her powers she never imagined -- but she never had the chance to use Boulevard's powers to enforce her position before she was sent to Morioh to live with her uncle. It has only been a year since then and she still has trouble adapting to small town life, especially since the place is such a magnet for Stand users.

Sexuality: ???? Open to experimentation

Weapon/Special Power: Boulevard (of Broken Dreams), like all [stands], is a manifestation of willpower and fighting spirit that can only be seen by other stand users or anyone otherwise highly attuned to the supernatural. Boulevard has a muscular humanoid appearance with crimson skin and no garments other than white boots and a black scarf that looks like a billowing cloud of shadows. Black and silver swirls pattern its body like smoky tattoos. Boulevard's eyes are outlined by a black mask-like marking. The right eye is covered by voluminous white hair (Boulevard, in actuality, doesn't have a right eye -- it's just constantly shrouded in darkness).

Boulevard's special ability is to manifest shadows to trap opponents or blind them. Its maximum range is five meters (5m) but within a three meter (3m) radius its shadows start becoming tangible until they become oppressively physical when Senko is less than a meter away from her opponent.

Power: A (High destructive potential)

Speed: B (Good reflexes, quick to strike)

Range: D (Fighting distance < 3m)

Durability/Stamina: B (Shadow ability can be sustained for a while)

Precision: D (Attacks are wide and tend to cause collateral damage)

Potential: C (Still room for growth)

Edited by TehUltimateMage

(whoops, never did get around to finishing my characters forms did i? i'll get right on that. thank god this place is less chaotic than the other site i'm on.)

Nice, another JoJo character.

Though, B rank speed is a good deal higher than "slightly faster than a human"

Killer Queen has B rank speed, and it can do this and this as well as keep up with Crazy Diamond which can swat away the bullets and missiles from Bad Company's barrage as well as fight Star Platinum pretty evenly.

The fun in RPing stand users, in my opinion, is when you go up against other stands. That's why I signed up a Jojo OC, hehe!

Echoes Act 3 has rank B in speed as well. Killer Queen is probably at the top of the range, considering that yes, he can keep up with Crazy Diamond (who is repeatedly said to be a really fast stand).

Either way, I've tweaked the description of B-rank. Hopefully she doesn't end up too OP, if so I'll drop it to C. ("Same level as a human")

Green Day, the stand, is named after Green Day, the band.

The stand The Hand was named after the band The Band so would it be a Band Hand Stand ✋

(omg on the wiki for the green day stand thing i see references to other punk bands and i'm just wub.gif )

Edited by petewentztheemogod