SkySong278

Sky & polar

only between polaristar (polar) and me.

this rp is about two clans of elf shifters that are at war with each other. one clan shifts into dragons while the other one shifts into wyverns. no one knows now why the war was started and why it's still going on but a few of the clan's members would like to stop it. they're too cowardly to step forward, though and tell the leaders that they'd like it to stop so another elf-dragon and elf-wyvern bring it upon themselves to figure that out and end up falling in love even though it's against the rules to do so. this is their story of how they try to find a way to end the war and how to keep their relationship a secret if they can.

Rules:

1. all DCF rules apply.
2. romance is to be PG-13 (we know this but I still put it anyway).
3. have fun!! :D

Character form:

CODE
Name:
Species of elf-shifter (dragon or wyvern):
Appearance (can be pic, description, or both):
Personality:
History (optional. doesn't like to talk about it, rped out, etc.):
Other (optional):

Name: Aryn
Species of elf-shifter (dragon or wyvern): dragon
elf
dragon
Personality: sweet, kind, a bit stubborn, mysterious, doesn't like the war but doesn't want to discuss it, and can be caring when needed.
History (optional. doesn't like to talk about it, rped out, etc.): daughter of the two leaders and hates the war between the clans.
Other (optional): one of the elf-dragon shifters that doesn't want to say anything about the war to the leaders and is the one that will like the elf-wyvern shifter later.

Name: Myka
Species of elf-shifter: dragon
elf - his elf ears are hidden behind his short hair.
dragon
Personality: caring towards people he cares about (friends and family), a bit stubborn at times, and is very eager to learn new things especially when it comes to new battle moves.
History: ---
Other: will like Amethyst later

Name: Arcaena
Species of elf-shifter: dragon
Appearance (can be pic, description, or both): elf
dragon - the areas where there's blue, they're actually pink
Personality: a bit mischievous, always getting into trouble, has a small problem with authority figures, and is overall kind to her fellow clan mates but is weary around wyverns.
History: ---
Other: will like Kayne later.
Edited by SkySong278

Name: Kayden

Species of elf-shifter: wyvern

Appearance:

Elf Form - His eyes are golden, and his hair is stark white just like his brother's and he stands at 6'2. He has a tattoo on his left bicep.

Wyvern Form

Personality: Kayden is one of the few wyvern shifters that doesn't view killing dragons as a sport. Once you gain his trust he is extremely loyal, but he tends to be difficult to work with and has a short temper. He can be kind though, should the situation arise. He is cunning and a deadly fighter, and many refer to him as the Frilled Assassin, both dragons and wyverns alike. He performs the leader's dirty work, such as executing a prisoner or leading a manhunt for a dragon spy.

History: Kayden is the second of four sons and one daughter of the leader, and despite this he would be first in line to inherit the wyvern throne, as he is a skilled and merciless fighter, so much so that even the leaders fear him should he ever rebel. He has always disliked the war but has neglected speaking up for fear he would lose his future leadership position, knowing that he can halt the war when he inherits the throne.

Other: Will fall for a dragon shifter later.

Name: Amethyst

Species of elf-shifter: wyvern

Appearance:

Elf Form - she's 5'3

Wyvern Form (but with no earring)

Personality: Unlike her four other siblings, Amethyst strongly dislikes violence of any sort, which is one of the reasons she was chosen as a healer. She is the only daughter of the two leaders and is doted on by her father. She is shy, quiet, calm, and incredibly smart. eidetic memory, which is one of the reasons she is so good at being a healer.

History: Like Kayden, Amethyst was born into the crown family of the wyverns, and she hates war and anything to do with violence. She showed an aptitude for healing at a young age, her perfect memory allowing her to remember things that most normal elves would forget within minutes. She adores all of her brothers except Kayne (not that anyone likes him anyways) and adores Kayden as he is the kindest out of the four. She was doted on as a child, and to some her quietness comes off as snobbish when in reality she's just shy. She grew up without many friends and Kayden was her constant companion until he was old enough to enter warrior training.

Other: Will fall for a dragon-elf later

Name: Kayne

Species of elf-shifter: Wyvern

Appearance:

Elf - As an elf, Kayne has a strong, muscular build, and stands at 6'3, barely an inch above Kayden. He has golden eyes and white hair, and other than the small height difference there is no real way to tell him and his twin apart at first glance. Three long gashes tear down his back and torso, and there are several others on his general torso, which is why he never goes shirtless if he can help it. The scars do not appear when he is a wyvern as he gained them in his elf form.

Wyvern

Personality: Kayne is the firstborn of the wyvern royal family, though being a twin makes him bitter that he will have to compete with his brother for the crown. He never truly hated Kayden, they just had many differing opinions and personalities that often clashed. Kayne is a merciless, cunning trickster who is not afraid to betray or even kill someone in order to get his way. He hates dragons with a burning passion and does not understand why Kayden would want to end the war for any reason. Being the heir to the throne, he is able to unleash alpha male abilities to make him even more fierce and terrifying.

History: Kayne was born several minutes before his twin brother, Kayden, and has always been the larger and more intimidating of the two. When he was young, he didn't mind dragons so much, and often wondered alongside his brother why the war had to go on. That is, until he was almost killed by a small patrol when he was barely 8, therefor still just a young boy. Not even Kayden knows this, and it is a secret he guards closely. Anyone who finds out dies a "mysterious" death. Ever since the attack he became a bit of a bully, obviously wanting to prove that he was stronger than he was then, and will kill dragons without remorse for what they did to him at such a young age.

Other: Falls for a dragon later (much, much later.)

Edited by polaristar

((I'll start it off and I apologize for the late response. I was out running errands and only just returned an hour ago before going on a walk before rain hit))

Aryn was currently out on a patrol with her fellow dragon shifters, making sure no wyverns came across their borders. If she saw one, she was supposed to let her clanmates know about it but she knew that she wouldn't since they would just kill it on the spot and she didn't want that since she was trying to come up with a way to stop the war. Continued killing wasn't going to solve anything; to her, anyway. Sighing, she went back to looking around their surroundings and wondered how she would react if she did happen to see a wyvern on their land before someone else in her patrol did.

((how should they meet?))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((It's fine, I was at archery anyways wink.gif I'll have Kayden lead a dragon hunt, perhaps he runs the dragon back over to its own side and that's how they meet. I'm gonna fly with that. Pun intended.))

"There's a dragon on our land. Assemble a team of four and go find him." Kayden's father ordered. With a nod, Kayden jogged off to the training grounds were the wyvern soldiers would often spar. "Jonas! Felix! Callum! With me! We have a dragon to hunt." He bellowed. Immediately the three shifters raced to his side, the four shifting before they took flight. "This way!" Kayden rumbled, his voice having a strange hiss to it since he changed into his wyvern form. With angry roars, the four wyverns pursued the dragon, who was small and surprisingly fast. They were slowly gaining on him, though, and Kayden managed to grab the dragon's tail and fling him to the ground only yardsaway from the border.

The other three landed around Kayden and the dragon, not daring to interfere with the fury of their clan's most powerful and ruthless warrior. The two circled each other, unaware of the dragon patrol that was just over the border. Jonas, Felix, and Callum, however, had already seen the threat and were making sure they didn't cross the border, hissing dangerously and snapping at any who got too close. Kayden slammed his head into the dragon's throat, effectively knocking the breath out of him and causing him to stumble to the ground, where he was pinned down by Kayden and meeting the raw anger of the feared wyvern. "You trespassed on our land and cannot be allowed to escape." He growled loudly enough for all to hear. "This is what happens to those who cross our border." Regret flashed in Kayden's eyes. "I'm sorry." He breathed almost silently before snapping the dragon's neck and tossing it onto the other side of the border. "Next time, scum, stay on your side." He roared, flicking his tail back and forth in a predatory motion.

((okay happy.gif and sounds good smile.gif))

Aryn heard the commotion from where she was in the middle of their land and not too far from the border with the wyverns and told the others that she was going to go check it out. "I'll meet back up with you later so keep going," she said just before she took off running to where she had heard the fighting. When she saw the dying dragon, she quickly ran over to him, and looked at him with regret. "Die well Eric. I'm sure that you fought well and you will be remembered," she said softly as she knelt down beside the downed dragon and stayed with him until he breathed his last breath. She then looked over towards the other side and saw the wyverns there, glaring at them with tear-filled eyes that hadn't yet fallen down her cheeks but threatened to. She was going to continue to glare at them to make sure that they didn't cross over to her side and also issue a warning; if they did cross over, she wouldn't hesitate to kill them. She wished that all this pointless fighting and killing would come to an end already but still wasn't sure how to come about achieving that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Kayden sighed as he watched the dragon elf mourn over her fallen clanmate. "Go." He ordered his three friends. "I'll make sure she doesn't cross." His companions nodded and took flight, wings beating powerfully as they wheeled back towards their home. Once they were out of sight, Kayden shifted back into his elf form and stared at the fallen dragon regretfully. "I am truly sorry for your friend. I must keep up appearances if I ever want to inherit the throne and stop the war." He told the girl. "If you ever need anything - an ally, perhaps - my name is Kayden." He told her. He knew in his gut that he could trust her, and more often than not his instincts were spot on. "I'm sorry." He repeated again, as if the words would take away his guilt and make everything right.

Aryn continued to glare at the three wyverns until they flew away and headed back to their own clan before having her attention go back to the one that was left, knowing who it was. She was a bit shocked when she heard what he said about stopping the war and asked in reply and with the shock on her face still, "You want the war to end too?" She had no idea that a wyvern elf also wished to end the war as well until now. "My name's Aryn and it would be nice to have an ally on your side," she added a few minutes later when she remembered and realized that he had introduced himself to her but she hadn't said anything to that yet.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Kayden chuckled at her shocked expression. "Shocking, I know. I've gained a sort of... reputation among dragons and wyverns alike." He said wryly, a smirk playing at the corner of his mouth. "But it was the only way I could think of to secure that the wyvern crown would fall to me. My brothers might be just as ruthless as I am, but I took to fighting as a fish takes to water, and my older brother was not as lucky. The only thing that drives him is his unexplainable hatred for dragons." He shook his head with a sigh. "I don't even know why we fight anymore. I mean, the elders don't know why the war started, and neither does my father. So why this war continues is a mystery to me." He looked thoughtful for a moment. "Perhaps we should meet in secret, make a game plan. We have two patrols at night, so we should be safe until three. Meet me tonight, 11:30. Don't be late." Kayden ordered, before shifting gracefully into his wyvern form and flying off.

Edited by polaristar

Aryn nodded in understanding to what she heard him say before hearing the rest and understood that as well. "I don't either and neither do the elders in my clan nor my father. It's a mystery to them as well but still they continue to fight without wanting to negotiate a peaceful meeting," she said with a sigh before hearing the last statements that he said. "Alright I'll be there," she said in reply before he shifted and flew off. She watched him go until he was a speck in the sky before heading back towards where she had been and then followed her clanmates' scent trail in order to find them and meet up with them again in order to continue their patrol.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~

At exactly 11:30 that night, Kayden landed at the spot were he had met Aryn earlier, curling himself comfortably on a thick oak branch, flicking his tail slowly as he waited for her to come. There were certain things that needed to be addressed, like his situation with his brother and the fact that he would have to fight to earn the wyvern crown the day he turned 300 - which was less than a month away. The two of them would have to formulate a plan to end the war, and quick. Kayden knew many would be against it, but he also knew the only way to end the war would be to find out why the war had began in the first place. Problem was, he had no idea where the original archive building would be. Perhaps Aryn knew. Even if she did, it would be more than likely that it was on the dragon's territory. And if they wanted to end the war, that would be their best place to start. But they'd need allies. Perhaps some of his friends... No. That would only work if they were completely committed to his cause. And as of right now, the only thing they were concerned about was winning the war. Kayden heaved a sigh and shook his head. He had to wait until Aryn arrived, then they could devise a plan.

Aryn was on her way to the place that she had met Kayden at 11:25, 5 minutes earlier than the actual meeting time since she didn't want to be late. She was flying in her silver dragon form because it was much faster than running or walking in her elf form and she got there right at 11:30, looking around for him when she didn't see him right away. She then looked up into a nearby tree and saw him lounging on one of its branches before nodding and then shifting to her elf form so that she could talk to him about a plan on ending the war.

Kayden, upon seeing Aryn's arrival, gracefully leaped down from his vantage point, shifting in midair and landing lightly on the balls of his feet. "You're here. Good. Now there are a few things you need to know about my position in the wyvern clan first. As you know, I'm Kayden, the secondchild of the wyvern leader and the ppopular choice for the king. I have one older brother, my identical twin Kayne. He is older than me by 13 minutes, and the only reason we may compete for the crown is because we are twins. He is extremely similar to me personality wise, but is muchmore power hungry and bbloodthirsty, and not quite as good of a warrior." He paused for a moment for her to absorb this information before continuing. "Now, in the wyvern crown, when twins are born only one can inherit the crown, naturally. So there are a series of competitions that test our strength, speed, agility, and intelligence. If, and only if, the two manage to pass these four tests in a tie, then the final action is taken. On the day before the crowning, which is our 300th birthday, the two must fight to determine who will take over the crown. The two must fight to the death." He said gravely.

"Now, if I win this fight, which will occur as we have tied in all the previous competitions, the two of us must locate the archives, which may contain information as to how the war started. I believeIit's located in your territory, as I know every inch of my own and I have found nothing that would indicate the storage of the archives." Kayden leaned against the tree, folding his arms as he stared levelly at her. "Now, if you agree to help me fight to stop this, I cannot promise your safety. You very well may die if you are discovered to be conversing with a wyvern, and the same would go for me conversing with a dragon. What I can promise you is danger, adventure, and bloodshed.If you walk away now, I won't stop you. But if you agree, there's no going back. We'll have to make a definite plan for me to win that fight so that I can get the crown and attempt to propose a truce." He was silent for a moment before continuing, an excited glint in his eyes. "So what do you say? Want to change our world?"

Aryn leaned against another tree that was nearby as she heard everything that Kayden said, taking it all in with interest but was a bit saddened when she heard the fighting to the death part that they had to do. She then took in the silence that fell between them for a few minutes before hearing the questions that he asked afterward as well as seeing the glint that was now in his eyes. "Yes I want to change our world and help you win the fight with your brother but I do have one question: what if your brother comes disguised as you at some point when I think it's you? How will I know it's you?" she said in reply as well as asked a few questions that she had just thought of. Now that she knew that he had an identical twin brother, she would need to be cautious but also needed to know which was which so that she could also know when to be extra cautious or not at all.

Edited by SkySong278

"Fantastic!" Kayden exclaimed with a mischievous grin. Upon hearing Aryn's question, his grin turned into a smirk. "Weell..." He drawled, looking extremely amused, "Some wyverns travel to the human realm, hang out for a while, and try out some of the strange customs. One of those being a tattoo. About 150 years ago I travelled with a few friends to our sister realm, the human realm, explored for a bit, and decided to get a tattoo. If you ever have any doubts about my identity, just ask for me to show you my ink - a human phrase - or something along those lines." He rolled up his left sleeve, showing a tattoo on his left bicept, which covered most of the outside of his upper arm. "That's how you'll know it's me." He clapped his hands together. "So. First things first, I have to beat my brother in combat. Not that I'm unsure of of my fighting abilities, but I want a few tricks up my sleeve. You wouldn't happen to know any sweet dragon combat moves, would ya?" He asked, an impish grin on his face.

"Okay and I'll make sure to do that if I have any doubts. The human realm sounds like an interesting place and I'll have to make sure I go there at some point to explore since I haven't done that yet. I actually don't but one of my friends that feels just as strongly as us that the war needs to end does. He's very interested in that sort of thing so you might want to ask him but I'll have to introduce you first and that can happen while I discreetly show you around my territory to try to find the archives," Aryn said in reply to all that Kayden and asked in response to what she had said and asked moments earlier.

"Good." Kayden nodded. "I can show you around. One thing though - you will need to find the archives yourself, it's too dangerous for me to be there. Once you find them, just observe. In the meantime, I'll teach you and your friend sweet wyvern moves and your friend can teach me dragon moves. My little sister, who's about 15 in human years, feels the same as us about the war. I can bring her tomorrow night, if you'd like. She's an apprentice healer and from what I've heard from her mentor, she's reallygood. Taken to it like a serpant to water, my father said. At any rate, she'll be a valuable ally. You think you'll be able to get your friend to come tomorrow?"

((You want to do a double pairing? Like your male dragon ally and my little sister wyvern ally? I just think it would be cool, and that way we'd both be able to play a girl and a boy. Just a suggestion.))

Edited by polaristar

((sure that sounds like fun happy.gif and I can always use the practice with playing boys since I don't do that as often as playing girls smile.gif. I'll make his form tomorrow))

"I'd like that. Okay and I'll make sure to only observe. That would be really fun and Myka, my friend, would really enjoy learning some new moves in return. That's good and sure; wouldn't mind an extra person in our meeting especially since she feels the same way, it's a great addition. That's a very good ability to have since it'll need to be used quite a lot with this war and people getting injured and yes; I can be very persuading," Aryn said in reply to everything that Kayden said and asked with her own nod. She knew that she had to get back to her clan soon but she also just wanted to stay here for a little bit longer since she discovered that she liked his company even if they only just met the day before.

Edited by SkySong278

((I added Amethyst, Kayden's little sister. Also, Kayden's picture has been changed. It's not drastic, I just didn't like the other one. It's the same general appearance though. And apologies for the coming textwall.))

Kayden smiled at her. "Good. Now we better get going, I have sunrise patrol today." He said with a scowl. "I hate sunrise patrol." He mumbled. "I'll see you here tonight same place." He told her, before throwing her a wink, shifting, and flying off without so much as a wave.

~ Time Skip ~

Later that day, around three in the afternoon, Kayden went in search of his little sister. He had a pretty good idea of where she would be, probably still with her mentor. He knocked on the healer's keepers before walking in. "Kayden! Good to see you!" Healer Marcus exclaimed, smiling at the potential leader. "If your looking for your sister, Kayne took her out earlier. He seemed to be in a horrible mood, and I warned her not to go. But you know how your devil twin can be." The healer said, looking worried for his younger sister. "I'll go find them. There's no telling what Kayne will do, especially if he's in one of his moods." Kayden responded with a shake of his head, before nodding at Marcus and jogging out. He shifted in order to catch his sibling's scents - Kayne's and Amethyst's scents were fairly fresh, no more than an hour old. But there was no telling what Kayne could have done in an hour.

Amethyst flinched as Kayne told her once again how useless she was for choosing to be a healer, and how instead she should have chosen the noble life of a warrior. "There's no nobility in cowardice, Amethyst." He growled, frightening even in his elf form. She swallowed as he walked closer, standing directly in front of her. "Quit this foolish game now, dear sister, and join us, your brothers, in our paths to winning over those draconian scum." He ordered, smirking as she shrunk away from his massive frame. She was only five two, and he stood at six three, the same as Kayden, which was intimidating enough on his own. The fact that he seemed to enjoy terrorizing her made it so much worse. "KAYNE!" The roar of Kayden echoed through the forest. Kayne paled, and Amethyst knew that Kayden was the only one who could actually frighten her cruel brother. "Leave her alone." Kayden growled, landing in front of them and showing his rows of sharp teeth. "You can't tell me what to do, brother." Kayne spat out the words, stepping forward as he shifting into his own wyvern form. "Let's settle this, right here, right now." Kayne growled, his tail waving slowly back and forth. Though larger than Kayden's wyvern, Kayne knew that he was no match for his twin brother's fighting expertise. "But it's not right to kill those who can't fight." Kayden replied sweetly in response. Kayne roared in anger and lunged for his brother's throat, to which the younger twin retaliated by stepping lightly out of the way and tackling him down, pinning him to the ground. "Stop!" Amethyst cried, momentarily distracting Kayden and allowing Kayne to score a deep scratch down his side.

By this time some of the border guards, going about their normal rounds, heard the commotion and came to investigate. The leader of the patrol, the highest ranking noble of the wyvern clan, roared to get the two's attention. "That's enough! Don't make me tell your father, or you'll both be on sunrise patrol for a year, you understand?" He growled loudly, signalling for two of his patrol to separate the two should they not cooperate. Kayden growled but climbed off his brother, who lunged forward before grabbing his snout in pain, no one even seeing Kayden's lightning quick attack that scored a gash on his brother's snout. "Alec, go get Marcus before Kayden passes out, he's bleeding pretty badly. Amethyst, are you able to stop the bleeding before your mentor arrives?" Cameron, the patrol leader, asked her. She swallowed. "Yeah. Umm, I think so. Shift back, both of you." She ordered. The two complied, miraculously, and she set to work.

Before long, with the help of her mentor, the two wyverns were patched up. "Do you mind if I speak to my sister for a few minutes, Marcus?" Kayden asked smoothly, looking no worse for wear than he did before. "Go right on ahead. But if you re-open that scratch you're going to be in trouble." Marcus replied. Kayden grinned cheekily and led his sister away from the crowd. "You want to stop the war, right?" He asked her. Amethyst nodded. "More than anything!" Had he somehow found a way to end the war? "Can you end it?" He shook his head. "Not alone, I can't. But I have friends. In the dragon clan. And we're working together to end the war, starting with finding the archives. Do you want to help?" Amethyst nodded vigorously. "Yes!"

"Then meet me outside your quarters at 11 tonight." He told her, and she nodded. "Do you really think we can stop the war?" Kayden chuckled. "Little sister, I know we can stop the war."

((I'll post Myka's form tomorrow. a busy day at work and it'll remain busy until Friday and then I can relax since it'll be the weekend. I also won't have to think about work-related things))

Aryn nodded before blushing a bit when she saw his wink and then also shifted before she, too, took off back towards her clan where she got ready for bed and then fell asleep soon after. She woke up a little later than she usually did since she had been out a little later the night/dawn before due to her meeting with Kayden but after she woke up, she got dressed, ate a quick breakfast, and then went on an even quicker solo patrol but did take her time in looking for trouble and any rogue wyverns that decided to try their luck in going over to her and her clan's territory. Once she got back from that, she went looking for Myka and found him outside his mentor's hut. She told him quiely about finding an ally in the wyvern clan and that she was going to be meeting with him later that evening to discuss a little more about how to end the war between their two clans before asking if he'd be interested in going to that with her. He nodded excitedly in reply before she told him to meet her at the willow tree at the edge of their clan just before the woods beyond at 10:30 that evening and he nodded again before she also nodded and then she went off to do more of her duties.

When 10:30 came around that night, she went to her and Myka's meeting place, saw him there, and then they both shifted into their dragon forms before heading towards the place that they were to meet Kayden and his sister. When they arrived over the meeting place, they dropped, shifted back into their elf forms just before their feet touched the ground, and then they waited patiently near some of the trees close by for the other twos arrival. She knew that they were a bit early but it was better than being late.

((Myka's about 5'5" inches tall with black hair and blue eyes. when I post his form tomorrow, you'll be able to see a picture of what he looks like and a better idea of how he looks.))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Ok))

Kayden met Amethyst outside her quarters, and the two shifted and flew to the meeting place. Kayden winced upon landing, his side was still bothering him, and the two shifted before greeting the two. "Hey Aryn." He greeted her with a friendly smile. Amethyst smirked. "Ooh, sneaking out tosee a girl." Kayden rolled his eyes and ignored her. "And you must be Myka. It's a pleasure." He greeted the other dragon shifter. "This is my little sister Amethyst."

Amethyst smiled shyly, giving them both a small wave. "Hey." She greeted the two. "So, what's the plan?" She asked, directing the question towards no one in particular.

((sorry. really busy work week so I'll try to get the form posted later this evening))

"Hey Kayden and are you okay? You seem a bit hurt," Aryn asked and said in reply to the wyvern's greeting to her and did blush a bit at what his sister said about sneaking off to see her before nodding in greeting to Amethyst. "Hey and part of the plan is for me to look around my territory for the archives to help your brother fight against Kayne and to also see how the war even started so that we can stop it," she said in reply to Amethyst's question before adding a few minutes later, "So far. We're still going to discuss what else we can do to stop it."

((oh do the new dragons have descriptions now or are they still descriptionless? they're last month's release that I missed and I'm hunting them but can't find them.))

((It's fine. They've got descriptions now, I'm pretty sure they have their own wiki page now too.))

Kayden shrugged. "I'm fine. Just a bit of a skirmish between me and my brother. Kayne was bothering Amethyst and wouldn't back off. I just was helping her out." He lifted his shirt to show his bandage before dropping it. "So no training for us today." He said to Myka apologetically. "Perhaps we should get to know each other better." He suggested.

Amethyst watched silently, observing the two elf dragons with slight surprised. They were so much like them... so normal. It wasn't what she expected even if she wasn't so sure what she expected in the first place. She watched Myka with slight curiousity. He certainly was nice looking, in her opinion. He was sorta short, but it didn't bother her any. She didn't have much room to talk anyways, being barely 5'3 after all.

Edited by polaristar

((oh yay happy.gif and I'll have to check those out on the dragon cave wiki page if they're on there yet or not))

"Oh," Aryn said as she heard what he said and saw the bandage over the wound that was on his side. "I hope he doesn't kill or severely injure you next time you two get into a skirmish before the big battle that you said might happen soon." She then turned her attention to Myka who was pouting a bit at the news that there wouldn't be any training due to his injury and she had to hide a smile because of that.

"Aw okay then next time," Myka said in reply with a frown and a pout before hearing Kayden's last statement about getting to know each other a bit more. He nodded before saying, "I like to learn new battle moves and sometimes train with Aryn. She knows a lot of cool martial arts types of moves and can easily kick my butt if I'm not careful. I also would like to know how to stop the war as she probably already has told you and a bunch of other things. What about you guys?" He asked this last thing as he had his attention go between Kayden and Amethyst, the latter of whom he studied a bit curiously for a few minutes before having his attention go back to her brother.

"Well..." Kayden started out after hearing Myka's interests, "I'm the best warrior of the wyvern clan, and I'm the pick for the throne, though I'll have to fight my twin brother Kayne to the death for it, albeit reluctantly. I may be able to prevent his death if I call in the favor of an old friend. It'll boot him to the human realm and he'll be all but powerless, but it's better than dead. Anyways, I enjoy learning new battle moves and training the young wyverns to fight." He told them. "Your turn, Amethyst."

Amethyst was silent for a moment before speaking. It was obvious that she was soft spoken next to her brother, though she did have a bit of a fiesty attitude sometimes. "I'm Amethyst, you already know that, I'm the youngest of the crown family and the only girl, and I'm an apprentice healer." She was cut off by Kayden. "A dang good one, too." He added, much to Amethyst's embarrassment. "I like reading and learning new things, especially new healing techniques." She finished. "Aryn, what about you?"

Aryn and Myka listened to everything that Kayden told them before having their attention turn to Amethyst when she started to talk about herself and what she liked as well as when the former interrupted to add that she was a really good healer.

"I bet that comes in very handy," Aryn said to the young wyvern with a smile on her face before hearing the question. "I'm the only child of the dragon crown family and the only silver dragon in the clan which is rare. No one else in my family, deceased and living, are that color. I, too, like reading and learning new things and I occasionally teach the younger dragons, like Myka here, how to fight with my martial arts skills. I also like exploring whenever I get a chance and can get away from my patrol to do so."