Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (162) « First ... 160 161 [162]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war, Open and Accepting | Really need people
LordTorch18
Posted: Apr 10 2017, 08:41 AM

Level 7

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,207

Ronan smiled when he had an idea. "Minerva, maybe you can write something about the school when we open it. It would benefit relations between species. I do plan on having a class about combat involving a dragon as a partner. Drake of course is my example. It'll definitely help people connect better with them."
Red Dragonette
Posted: Apr 12 2017, 05:42 PM

Aqua and Terra, the sexy couple!

Member No.: 41,113

((Here's Esko_the_Wolf's giftstory for his birthday! http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ers-2-672340133 ))

Minerva smiled at her boyfriend's suggestion, knowing the benefits this will have and and that she now has her new scoop. "That's a great idea! This will be like an advertisement to your school that will bring in students from all races. Maybe it'll even help the ADR's dream come true." Then she looked to the electric and said, "Bolz, we got a fighting school that we're trying to get ready. We can go show you it after I show you my workplace."

-----------------------------------------------

Aeolus appreciated their help, "Thank you, everyone."

"Don't say your thanks yet!" yelled someone from the other side. Aeolus looked and saw Tavurth charging towards him like a bull with his horns down to ram the horde leader with. The disaster dragon was met with a heavy force that knocked the wind out of him and sent him sliding across the ground. Knowing brute dragons were one of the toughest and the largest breeds on the planet, thus making them bigger than Aeolus himself, it was appropriate that he would feel this much damage from the brute's strength. The horde leader groaned and grunted as he fought his pain to get up. He saw vines grabbing the cassares, restraining them from attacking the spring dragoness further. Firefry was quick to zoom his way out of the reaching vines, thus avoiding being ensnared. As the cassares tried to break free, Tavurth slashed his claw down on the male's back and then tailwhipped the female. Firefry went and burned the vines, freeing the cassares as the severed vines fell off of them. The pair retaliated at the brute with their own claws scratching at him. The spring dragoness took advantage of the distraction by blowing her pollen breath at the male. The male cassare turned and tried to attack her as she flew backwards away. Pretty soon, he succumbed to sleep and dropped to the ground out cold. Then Firefry came at her from behind with his fire aura around his body. He slashed her upwards on her back in a zooming fast speed like a bullet, making the dragoness roar out in high pitch.

Aeolus was now back up on his feet and he waited for his wound to not sore as much before he would join in on the fight to help his teammates. Then he smelled someone's scent and heard the sound of a deep breath being taken. He looked to see a red dragon breathing out fire at him. The flames touched his scales and wings, burning them with fiery agony as Aeolus roared loudly, "RRRRAARRRGGGHHHHH!"

This post has been edited by Red Dragonette on Apr 12 2017, 05:43 PM
Rainbowlight
Posted: Apr 21 2017, 06:55 AM

Level 5

Member No.: 231,389

"Ok" He replies to Minerva, and follows her to her workplace. "Not too bad of a place, isn't it? Meanwhile my shop is literally a nest." He said, snorting a bit.
Red Dragonette
Posted: Apr 22 2017, 09:33 PM

Aqua and Terra, the sexy couple!

Member No.: 41,113

((Here's Zeditha's giftstory that I wanted to show you guys a while ago, but I never got to on the day of her birthday because I was waiting for a post. Here is it now: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ers-3-674077584 ))

Minerva began to lead everyone to her workplace. After Bolz commented about the setting here and his workplace, the woman said, "We tend to keep everything organized here. Gotta be neat and tidy if you want to look professional. That's what goes in every business." She soon got to the workplace, which was a small office-like room with a long curved desk system that forms a right angle at the corner. It has a computer, a printer, a stapler and a black mesh cup that held pens on the surface. There was also a black aeron chair. Minerva explained about the room, "This is where I go to write articles, news and everything. Then I show them to the editor to have him improve the writing and fix any mistakes I make. Once that's done, my boss looks at it to approve it."

--------------------------------------------------

The Firestar sisters and Jarilo got to the center of the village where they will play Tag. Danielle smiled gleefully at the green dragoness, while Kylie was pouting and scowling down at the ground. The balloon certainly did not want to play this game. Jarilo looked at them from one to the other with intrigue as she said, "Now who do we choose to be 'it'? Hmm..." Both sisters didn't mind who would be picked for that role as Danielle knew she would win anyway, while Kylie knew that she would always lose. She was the slowest of the sisters, she couldn't run as fast as the whiptail or even the other hatchlings they played with back at Doubloon's village. She probably won't even escape or catch Jarilo. For her, it was just hopeless in this game. The dragoness noticed the balloon's upset expression and became concerned as she asked, "Kylie, what's wrong? You're looking quite unhappy."

The balloon answered, "I dun wike tag. It too hard!"

Jarilo asked, "Too hard? Why?"

Kylie complained, "Evewybody's too fast and I'm always 'it'!"

The dragoness said nothing for a second before she put on an encouraging face and said, "Is that so? Well I'm a lot slower than you. I'm sure you won't have to lose again if you play against me."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (162) « First ... 160 161 [162] 
Add Reply
New Poll