HollyTheColliegirl

Blood Type

What is your blood type?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not exactly for sure, but I think I'm a type O.

I've been doing some research on the best food diets for certain blood types, and it is really quite interesting!

Type O's, for instance need a high protein diet with lots of meat, few veggies, and strenuous workouts.

Types A's on the other hand need a high veggie diet, few meats, and quieter workouts, like yoga. (My sister is a type A)

Very interesting to read up on...

I don't know, but I am very curious about it. Some day I'll have to find out.

I've always wanted to know, but I never could get a distinct answer. My blood tests (all three of them i've had) often come back with different results. I'm kind of an enigma. I hope, when I get my blood donation card, it'll actually have my blood type written on it (like my mother's card).

Also, the American Stats for bloodtype:

O+ 1 person in 3 37.4%

O- 1 person in 15 6.6%

A+ 1 person in 3 35.7%

A- 1 person in 16 6.3%

B+ 1 person in 12 8.5%

B- 1 person in 67 1.5%

AB+ 1 person in 29 3.4%

AB- 1 person in 167 .6%

Edited by MysticTiger

I am type O, but I don't know whether it's O-positive or O-negative. Not sure how much it matters whether it's positive or negative, and what kind of consequences there are from having either one of them. :3

I am O+. Universal donor. Everyone can use my blood. I, on the other hand, Can only use O blood. Wierd huh?

AB is the Universal Receiver. They can take all types.

If I can remember right I'm an O blood type. Forgot if I were a + or a -

I'm suppose to be an A or a B but something during my mums pregnancy happened and I ended up as an O. Also because of this my parents had trouble having more children because their blood types didn't work so well together... or something like that. I forgot what the doctor told me.

I had to do a biology project for it but confused me in the end xd.png

I am O+. Universal donor. Everyone can use my blood. I, on the other hand, Can only use O blood.

At least you can receive from O+ and O-. As an O- I can only receive from myself. =p

~

My mom is O+, my dad O-. Dunno my sister, but our completely utterly un-scientific guess is O+.

I'm an O+ c: I gave blood for the first time on Halloween last year. I kept telling everyone I had my blood sucked by a vampire. |D

I'm actually surprised about the many O blood types.

When I was in school they showed a statistic that O is very rare in our country.

I think I'm O+ never actually had it tested to find out though (well, I'm sure it has been tested, I just wasn't informed of the results). My mother is an O+ and I believe my father is an A- or AB-. Will be interesting to see how high a concentration of each blood type end up being posted in this thread.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow! I guess type O is the extremely common type of blood. I'm type AB, the rarest; I don't know the Rh factor hoewver

I think I'm B-. Which is pretty uncommon (2% of population) where I live now but at least I don't have h/h blood type. We learnt in Biology that only 0.0004% of the world have it. O___o

Well, I know for a fact that both my parents have the A2 blood type, so I must have it as well. x3