Chiaki

Things that make you happy

M'okay, we have a pet peeves thread already, but what makes you happy?

Little things like warm socks or petting your cat.

Myself I love being able to read a book all day, being outside in the rain but I just adore being read too! Especially fiction, haven't been read to since I was little but I miss it.

Being able to talk to my GF. Talking to her puts me in a good mood and stress just some how leaves when I talk to her.

aww lost! thats so nice! I love being able to call my mother when I'm by myself at Uni

Looking at pictures of Alexander Siddig. Really. It always cheers me up.

user posted image

There! Isn't he just adowable? I swear, if those eyes got any bigger he'd be an anime star. rolleyes.gif

This is going to sound very cheesy and make me sound awfully old, compared to my real age.

I'm in one of those situations that make me very happy right now. My sister is sitting infront of my stereo singing to Bruce Springsteen, occasionally looking through one of my books or admireing my jewlery. About five minutes ago she dragged me up of my 'chair' aka my bed, to dance and lip synk to the music. She seems to love making me her personal band, comanding me to play an air-trompet, sing [thank god she doesn't care that I suck at it] or dance. It's one of those moments where I have her attention for more than two minutes, and I love how she's always laughing.

When I can do things like putting on Gene Simmons style facepaint and walking around the town, dancing to music on full volume, eating sausages with caramel, purposely getting soaking wet in a rainstorm or watching kitten videos on YouTube without feeling amazingly stupid. Which means being with my awesome friend, Vampi. :3

And music. I could do nothing but listen to my favourites for hours and hours, and finding a good band I've never heard about always makes my day. happy.gif

Edit: and wind. I love it when it's windy.

Edited by Orlageddon

Seeing my dogs wag their tails! My coyote/shepherd mix was adopted from a shelter, and I chose him specifically because he was terribly afraid of people and was slated to be put down the following day. His history was pretty sad since he was a yard dog and the people he had been confiscated from used to beat him and it had been observed on more than one occasion that they tried to drown him.

It took my husband and I 6 months for the dog to just stay put without running away from us...but now he's one of the best pets I've ever had. Whenever I see him out in the back yard with our other dog, running around, playing and wagging his tail it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Oh, that and cottage cheese and cinnamon. Mmm.

Edit: and wind. I love it when it's windy.

And thunder storms! happy.gif Sitting inside when the rain is pouring and hearing the occasional crack of thunder.

That little moment where your friend looks at you and realizes you can totally say "I told you so" before you realize it.

Being around friends whom you've just known for so long that you don't care that you're making a total fool of yourself around! I have several friends like that and I tell you, we should not be allowed to play truth or dare tongue.gif

I just adore 'bad weather' like rain, but im crazy for thunder or snow! I love snow!

Edited by Chiaki

Painting my nails. Since I began Nursing a few years ago it has been such a stress reliever, and it turn made me happy. Its quiet, and non-life threatening smile.gif

When I go to a boxing match when I'm mad. Also, I play with my doggy. biggrin.gif

Gaming. Oh, and puppies.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Going to the movies with my mum tongue.gif

Physics and English classes with friendly banter and a small amount of work.

Rainy Saturdays when I can stay in bed the whole day and the dog keeps me company.

Watching my family play tennis on cold, cloudy days, made better if it's a big tournament and I have hot chips...

Watching a tennis Grand Slam - any one of them really.

Eating noodles out of boxes.

That feeling when you settle down, read the first few lines of a really long book/fanfic and then get more comfortable because you know it's going to be good.