Add Reply
New Poll

WIP Warrior Cats RP- DO NOT POST, A fan-made Warrior Cats roleplay.
raichu59013
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 01:38 AM

Level 1

Group: Members
Member No.: 55,553

~~Starter Post~~

[i]A beautiful brown tabby she-cat is seated in the sun, the light playing on her fur. Stars can just barely be seen in her pelt, but her bright green eyes seem to hold the entire night sky within their midst. She purrs to herself as she looks over the lush green field ahead of her. Numerous other cats hunt, play, and share tongues in the grass.

The she-cat is just about to close her eyes when she notices a young kit laying by himself. The white kit looks like he's pouting. "Cloudkit, is everything okay?" the she-cat calls.

Cloudkit jumps, and he turns his head quickly. "Its nothing, Sparrowflight. I just... I miss my brother," he meows sadly, looking at his paws.

Sparrowflight sighs sadly, beckoning the Cloudkit over. The poor kit had died of green-cough only 3 moons into his life. He would never get to be a warrior, and he was stuck as a kit forever. "It's okay to miss Barkpaw. I bet he misses you too." She licks the top of his head with a sad purr, before saying, "How about a story to cheer you up?"

Table of Contents:
Starter
- Prolouge
- What's it about

Rules
- General Rules
- Roleplay Rules
- Character Rules

Allegiances
- Current Story Plots
- Season / Weather
- Clans
- Map(s)

Joining
- How to Join
- Joining Rules
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Apr 20 2017, 03:09 AM

Wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling potato.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 7,406

((Just giving you a small bump. After 30 days with no posts, your topic no longer automatically shows in the active posts.))
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll