Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Sweetling Breeding Change, So we can have both sprites
Sextonator
Posted: May 18 2017, 01:15 PM

Level 9

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,624

I feel that the Sweetlings shouldn't be changed. The black ones were given as a gift, and it would cheapen that gift if everyone was allowed that gift. I know this is a collecting game, but I don't think it's unfair, more that's just how it is.
Zeditha
Posted: May 18 2017, 10:25 PM

Level 10

Member No.: 209,782

Just to note, here's a list of suggestions that several people seem to very much NOT want:

- Anything random. We only get one chance at a Sweetling pairing a YEAR, and we want to know what we're getting.
- Breeding true. It'd ruin all of the beautiful alternating lineages!
- A BSA that has to be used to keep Alts black. If Pinks gained the BSA to Pinkify when on Alt scrolls, that could work.
- everything else
- each other

Just a few points to note from what I've seen in the thread.
The easiest solution I can think of so far would be a BSA on the dragon your scroll doesn't own to turn an egg its colour.

This post has been edited by Zeditha on May 19 2017, 02:49 PM
PieMaster
Posted: May 18 2017, 10:27 PM

˙ ͜ʟ˙

Member No.: 64,985

Unless everyone was getting CB alt Sweetlings, I don't think it's accurate to say that everyone would be getting the gift that was originally given. I still support Sweetlings following the scroll they hatch on, and being tradeable from there--it'd make bred Sweetlings a lot more enjoyable for a lot of people, and still give a degree of uniqueness to alt-owners, as they'd be the only ones able to hatch alts.
Aleoleo
Posted: May 19 2017, 05:41 AM

Life is good but horses make it better

Member No.: 208,563

QUOTE (PieMaster @ May 19 2017, 05:27 AM)
Unless everyone was getting CB alt Sweetlings, I don't think it's accurate to say that everyone would be getting the gift that was originally given. I still support Sweetlings following the scroll they hatch on, and being tradeable from there--it'd make bred Sweetlings a lot more enjoyable for a lot of people, and still give a degree of uniqueness to alt-owners, as they'd be the only ones able to hatch alts.
(emphasis mine)

I agree, and it seems like the easiest and fairest way to give access to both sprites to everyone. (the same mechanic could be applied to Snow Angels...... just saying)

As a side note, I would also really like for the Black Sweetlings to be added to the Encyclopedia, especially if ways to get the other variant are veto'ed. Then we could at least look at them (without having to dig through lineages). sleep.gif
Fiona BlueFire
Posted: May 19 2017, 07:04 AM

Fi loves Shiny!

Member No.: 19,075

QUOTE (PieMaster @ May 18 2017, 11:27 PM)

I like this version. Right now I don't collect Sweetling lineages because having a licorice Sweetling turn pink on my scroll ruins it for me and I'm not as fond of the pinks. My scroll is pink coded, as most are. If I could trade for licorice babies I'd probably do so.

And the idea that Snow Angels could be handled the same way is appealing. I also don't collect Snow Angel lineages for the same reason. My scroll is coded for the white winged ones, which is my least favorite color. If I could trade for multi-colored or gold winged lineages I probably would. Having them turn white winged on my scroll spoils them.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 
Add Reply