spookyjia

Twenty One Pilots

Hello people. Just wanted to see if there were more members of the Clique on DC. I might be the only one but ya' know. Worth a shot. If you are, cool, we can talk about it in this thread. tongue.gif

I've heard of them but I haven't heard much of their songs. Like I know I've heard one or two but I don't remember them at all tongue.gif

If you recommended one or two I will give them a go smile.gif

I love Twenty One Pilots! One of my favorite bands recently, actually. I knew Car Radio and Holding On To You for a while, but I just saw them live for the second time, and my boyfriend loves them. So I downloaded their entire setlist and now I'm in love. Tear in my Heart, Ride, and Stressed Out are some of my new favorite songs.

I saw them for the first time at Bonnaroo in 2015, and I saw them last month at Music Midtown in Atlanta.

I really love their music, their latest albums is pretty good but I just personally prefer their older songs... Also, AppleMango, what kind of sound do you like best? If you like a more twisted/dark sound Trapdoor would be the best fit if you prefer more subtle music I'd say Oh Ms. Believer and Truce would be highly recommendable and if you want something in between, my favorites -as of now, it changes from time to time- would be Taxi Cab, Glowing Eyes and Kitchen Sink. Screen, Guns for Hands and Holding On To You are very good as well - just like all of their songs.

Oh, right, if I'm allowed to include No Phun Intended as well my favorite would certainly be

Edited by Felixr2

eh, twenty one pilots are okay, but to me nothing to rave about. maybe I haven't heard the right songs yet. I mean i quickly got sick of stressed out, ride, and tear in my heart tbh

They're my favorite band! I know them since last summer, so basically before they got super well-known and it was very interesting to see them grow, and have been to two concerts (one Blurryface tour, and one Emotional Roadshow last weekend), at the second one I held up Tyler's platform during trees!!! Best moment of my life haha.

I think my favorite album is Blurryface, but I absolutely love all of them. My favorite song is Holding On To You. Before I became a fan I knew three of their songs (Screen, Holding On To You, Trees), then I saw their Can't Help Falling In Love cover on Youtube, then Stressed Out, and then I became a fan and listened to the rest on repeat for months. ^^;

They're awesome; I enjoy a lot of their songs (car radio, stressed out, the judge, ride, etc).

What are y'all's fav song by them? Mine is ride

I really like Lane Boy.

I was a bit afraid of this band at first, mostly because of the fanbase observed in Youtube comments, but their music is great, especially lyric-wise.

And oh! Heathens is awesome too, though in a different way smile.gif

eh, twenty one pilots are okay, but to me nothing to rave about. maybe I haven't heard the right songs yet. I mean i quickly got sick of stressed out, ride, and tear in my heart tbh

Stressed Out, Ride and Tear in my Heart made it to the radio. Of course that means those are their least good songs. Their self-titled debut album is a lot better, and their second album, Vessel, is pretty good as well. I also recommend you'd check out No Phun Intended, technically not by Twenty One Pilots, but by Tyler Joseph, released before Twenty One Pilots even was a thing... and it's so good.

I can't sleep.

It's just taking time off of my feet

but my head intstead is going a hundred miles a beat

and I'm thinking as I'm sinking and he's winking at me

cuz they know the desperation and temptation is free

do you see?

I can't live this way just to write a song to play

just to stay alive

just enough to breathe away

another day, another face

and I will lose another race

save me now