Moonlight_Eevee

(1x1) Werewolves with DP and RoD

The Bloodfang Pack has survived for as long as they can remember with the Alphas fighting to protect the rest of their pack from from a smaller, but much more fiercer pack called the Eclipse Pack. They two packs don't know how or why the fighting has started, but they do know that they must fight otherwise the other pack will gain the upper hand and they'll perish. But how long can either pack last? (I'll edit this later DP, I'm sort of at work atm)

Characters:

Name: Zoey

Pack Rank: Omega

Appearance: Standing about 5’4” in her human form, she is rather skinny with a light skintone. She has emerald green eyes with short honey blonde hair that frames her face. She wears a plain purple t-shirt with blue jeans. In her wolf form, she is smaller than the other wolves, her fur color honey blonde.

Personality: Due to her Omega status, Zoey is often overlooked in the pack, sometimes even by other omegas. Zoey is extremely shy and is always that last one to eat during a wolf hunt. She is confused by the emotions she has when around other female wolves and acts shier than usual.

History: Zoey wasn't born into the Bloodfang Pack unlike most of the wolves, instead she was born to free roaming omega shape shifting wolves who had left their previous pack for being picked on too much. She was only 7 years old when the much bigger pack found them. Figuring she'd literally be no harm, they let her stay, but drove her parents off, leaving Zoey confused and lonely, making her immediately an omega.

Other: she wears a purple bracelet heirloom around her left wrist

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Name: Erica

Pack Rank: warrior (was once an Omega but the pack saw how useful she could be while fighting so they promoted her slightly)

Appearance: human - she's 5'3" tall with diamond-like eyes and white hair. she wears a triangle shaped necklace with shirts ranging from short sleeves to tank tops and pants ranging from shorts to long pants like jeans.

wolf - in her wolf form, she's as big as a domestic dog with white fur and amber-colored eyes.

Personality: at first she's pretty shy around others until she gets to know others a bit better and ends up warming up to them afterward. she's very kind and nice the majority of the time unless she's having a bad day and also feels confused around the other girls of her pack because her heart starts fluttering every time she's around them like she would normally be around boys and she's not absolutely sure why that is.

History: doesn't talk about it much but will if asked.

Other: will end up liking an omega (Zoey) a bit later on.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Zoey sighed as she looked at the time. 7:24 in the morning and she was being dragged out of her sleep because the alpha was going to be visiting the apartment complex later that day and they wanted to make sure even the omegas looked their best. She yawned before shaking herself awake to go get something to eat. Hopefully her roommate...Erica wouldn't mind. They had moved her just a few days ago because they didn't want an omega really close to the front lines as the Eclipse pack seemed to get close. A little too close. Normally it's just one or two wolves from the rival pack manage to slip through the barriers every now and then, but quickly retreat from the area when they come face to snout with a few of the warriors in the pack.

Erica seemed nice enough, but that niceness made Zoey feel confusion with her emotions, making the omega frightened. She didn't understand why she was feeling that way, but she was glad Erika hardly spoke to her unless it was necessary.

Erica woke up a bit when Zoey was woken up but then went back to sleep a few minutes after the former left to possibly get something to eat. She guessed that was the reason why she left their room but didn't like to assume things in case she might be wrong. After about ten more minutes or so of sleep, she woke up, and got ready for the day before heading over to their kitchen to get a bite to eat so that she wouldn't be starving later. After she had gone over to the little space in their apartment, she got out a bowl from one of the cupboards, a spoon from the silverware drawer, and then went to one of the dispensers that she had gotten from Ikea to get cereal put in it before pouring some milk over it and then went over to the table to eat it.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Zoey had popped a bagel in the toaster to get it nice and crisp. Moving around in the pack, Zoey had some acquired taste to what she preferred to eat as both and human. She looked up slightly as she started eating when Erica came in and grabbed some cereal. "Hey," Zoey said quietly, making her heart race a little bit. Why was she so nervous around the female shifters? She had no problem talking to the males. "Sorry if I uh...Woke you."

"Hey and you didn't ," Erica said after she had swallowed a bite of her cereal with a small shy smile on her face as well as small blush on her cheeks. "My body wanted me to wake up at that time although I wanted to sleep in until a little while later." After she had said what she did, she had her attention go back to being on her cereal instead of being on Zoey. She wasn't sure why she was shy all of the sudden but this always happened when she was around her roommate or the other females that were their packmates. She wished sometimes that she wasn't so confused with her feelings when she was around them and could just talk normally like she did when she was around the boys.

Zoey nodded in understandment. She knew the feeling of wanting to wake up in different hours of the morning. She got her head chewed off one time by one of the alphas for getting up at like two in the morning for a glass of water when she was younger. Shaking the scene out of her thoughts, she finished the last of her bagel. She didn't like the awkward silence nor did she like talking. "So...uh...do you watch TV?" Zoey asked after a bit of hesitation. She held her hands together and twiddled her thumbs nervously.

"Um I do but I don't know if some of the shows I watch will be what you might like as well. One of them can be a bit scary during a few scenes and not everyone is into that sort of thing," Erica said in reply to Zoey's question after she had finished another and last bite of her cereal as well as drank the milk that was in the bowl. "Do you?" she asked after she set the bowl back down on the table when she was done drinking the milk with a slight tilt of her head and a curious expression on her face.

Zoey resisted the urge to shudder as Erica mentioned she watched a show that was not intended everyone's taste and can be a bit scary. "Occasionally when I'm by myself," Zoey replied. "I watch quite a variety of shows, horror isn't one of them." This time, Zoey did shudder as she tried not to think about the one time she watched a horror show. She smiled at Erica, wishing she had more confidence to talk. She just used television as a conversation starter to get to know Erica a bit better. Although she had to ask herself why she was taking an absolute interest in Erica.

"Oh well the show I watch at times isn't horror but an investigative-type of show. Some of the criminals in the show, though can do a few scary things that I guess can be considered as a horror kind of action. The name of the show is Criminal Minds and it's where they study the behavior of the people they arrest," Erica said in reply after hearing what she had said and nodded as well in understanding. "Um so do you know when one of the alphas is supposed to get here? Just curious if you heard anything about that in case we need to clean our apartment at all in case he or she comes by to inspect it," she asked and said after a few minutes of silence came between them.

"Ah, right," Zoey said a small blush forming across her face. Why was she feeling a bit embarrassed? She'd never even seen the show. She tilted her head and looked at Erica curiously. "They said the alpha should be here sometime later this morning or early this afternoon," Zoey responded. "I don't know about cleaning the apartment cause I haven't heard anything." She looked around and hoped she wouldn't have to clean everything again. All the chores seemed to pile up on her, including other omegas duties. She sighed and gazed over at Erica once again. "Do you think we should today up a bit?"

"Um well I mean that's why some people don't like it and consider it to be horror-like," Erica was quick to say when she noticed that Zoey was a bit embarrassed for not knowing what Criminal Minds was about. "I didn't explain it well enough. I'm sorry." She then heard the rest of what her roommate said and asked and nodded before saying, "I think our room is fine but I'll just have to put some of my clothes away as well as some of the random piles that I have on the floor on my side to be sure that it really is okay." After she said this last statement, she cleaned up her bowl, and then went right to her side of the room to start doing what she said she would in straightening things up.

Zoey turned back to Erica as she quickly spoke to why some people don't like it because of the stunts. "No, no," Zoey said. "There's no need to apologize, I'm sure I would have figured it out, eventually." Zoey nodded as Erica mentioned their room was fine except for a few piles of clothes Erica had to clean up. She threw away the paper plate she had the bagel on before moving to her side of the room and tidied up a bit of her stuff. She looked around before her eyes landed on Erica for a split second before she quickly looked away, her heart racing slightly. "So, um, how long have you been living here?" Zoey asked, trying to get another topic started.

"Okay," Erica said in reply as she felt somewhat better for not having explained the show better than she originally did before having her attention go back to her laundry piles that she was putting away so that they wouldn't be on the floor anymore before she heard the question. "Ten years," she said in reply before asking in return, "You?" She thought that it was only fair that she do the same because she didn't want to be rude.

"Almost two weeks," Zoey replied, almost giggling at the question. She turned, blushing. Why did she want to giggle at the question? "Not sure how long I'm going to stay though. They keep moving me around so I don't know how long I'll stay." She paused, wondering where she was going with this. She sighed and looked over at Erica once again. "I'm not sure if I want to leave this time. You're so nice unlike most of the others." She paused, trying to think of something. "Hey, maybe you can show me around town after the alpha leaves?" Her heart was beating furiously at asking that. Why was she so nervous?

Erica nodded in reply to what she said, knowing that she had been a recent addition because she didn't remember seeing her around until around two weeks or so ago. She then had to fight her inner feelings to keep the little bit of sadness that she felt at hearing Zoey's next words about her not knowing how long she would stay for inside instead of showing on her face although she wasn't sure why she felt that way at hearing the other girl's news. She then felt joy as well as her heart pounding just a bit when she heard that she might not be leaving and then had to keep back a squeal of happiness at being asked to show her around later that day score saying in reply with a smile, "Sure. I'd be glad to." She then finished cleaning up the piles of clothes that she had strewn on the floor before she sat on the edge of her bed.

Zoey smiled at Erica as she agreed to show her around town. She watched as the other girl sat on the edge of her bed. She rubbed her arm in awkward silence. She hated waiting around for the alphas. "What should we do until then?" Zoey asked as she sat on her bed. "Watch TV or something?"

"Sure we can watch TV. Movie or show?" Erica said and asked before reaching for both of the remotes. She then turned on the TV screen and then brought up the guide to look for something to watch if Zoey wanted to watch a show but in case she wanted to watch a movie or a show that was on Blu-ray which she had some of those on her bookshelf behind her bed.

"I guess we can watch a movie," Zoey said a bit nervously, rubbing her arm. "It'll kill more time and depending on when the Alpha arrives or not during the movie or after it, we can TV afterwards." She paused before looking at Erica who had both remotes in hand. "I'm kind of glad you're going to show me around town later. Not too many members of the pack were willing to do so in the past." She gave Erica a smile and settled down back on her bed.

"Okay," Erica said in reply to what Zoey said about them watching a movie before getting up and going over to her bookshelf to look at the collection of movies she had. "So I have both How To Train Your Dragon movies as well as both RED movies, Get Smart, Sinbad, Arthur and the Invisibles, Guardians of the Galaxy, and a few other ones. Any of the listed movies sound good to you?" she said and asked as she looked back over at her before she heard the rest of what she said. "Okay we can do that and I'm glad to have someone to show around the city. It's been awhile and I'm sorry to hear that not everyone here are very friendly to you," she said with a sad smile on her face. She wished that everyone in the pack could get along and she felt that it didn't matter the rank of wolves just to talk and have a fun time with but not everyone agreed with that and that made her sad.

Zoey listened as Erica listed some movies. "Guardians of the Galaxy!" Zoey said immediately in excitement. "I really enjoy the movie!" The omega then listened to Erica as she apologized for the pack not being kind to her. "It's probably because I've been housed with bad roommates," Zoey explained. "They don't like the fact I was a free ranging omega before." The talk of this was making her a bit sad.

"I do too and I can't wait until the second one comes out," Erica said in reply before going over to her bookshelf to get the movie and then bringing it over to the TV. She was changing the channel to the movie one that she has set set up and was about to put it in when she heard all that Zoey said. "Well now you have a better roommate and I don't think you're free-loading at all," she said in reply with a smile before putting the movie in the player and then having it play after she sat down on the edge of her bed again.

"I can't wait for the second movie to come out as well," Zoey said. She smiled warmly at Erica as she mentioned she wasn't going to be like the others. "Thank you." She leaned back on the bed. "I think I'm going to like staying here for a while." She fiddled with the small bracelet on her wrist and felt sad that she was seperated from her parents at a young age.

"Maybe we can see it together when it comes out if you'd like and you're welcome. I'm glad that will be the case," Erica said in reply to everything that Zoey said before she just had her attention be on the movie afterward. She laughed at the funny parts and then just stayed stoic during other parts.

((I apologize for the late response in here. I wasn't feeling that well over the weekend when I would've posted and then was busy with work and too tired to post after I would get home))

Zoey smiled at Erica before she turned her attention to the movie. She couldn't stop laughing about how funny Groot was during the movie, but nearly cried when he used himself as a shield to protect the others. She got up and stretched after the movie before she heard a knock on the door.

"Sounds like the alpha," Zoey said moodily, sticking her hands in her pockets. She couldn't wait for the alpha to leave already.

(It's cool, I understand. Life comes first)