TJ09

2016-06-19 - New Forum/Chat Moderators

I'm excited to announce the conclusion of the moderator applications that were previously open. After sifting through several dozen applications, I've decided to appoint two mods to each of the available positions (except description mods—more on that later).

Help Moderators Fire-Ice and RainStar13

Site Discussion Moderators Earth Gurl and purpledragonclaw

Half-op (Chat) RainStar13 and Xylene

These five people will be receiving their official colors (except half-ops, which receive badges in chat instead of forum markings) over the course of the next day. If you see them around, say hi (or congrats!), though obviously, don't spam.

As for description moderators, I think the changes to the description system that allow people to choose to view pending descriptions are going pretty well for now. I'll probably still want actual moderators eventually (to approve descriptions to be viewed by people who don't have the setting on, and to ensure that pending descriptions aren't being shown for the wrong reasons), but I'd rather take the time to get the necessary tooling ready and done right before that happens.

Congrats and welcome to the new mods! We are grateful for your offered help. I hope you find the transition to moderator a smooth one. <3

Thank you for the announcement, TJ. And happy to hear description changes are going smoothly.

Congrats on the promotion, guys! Special grats to Fire-Ice and RainStar13 - looking forward to seeing you around the Help section.

Oh wow, I'm floored! When my name changed color I think that's when the realization hit me.

I look forward to learning the ropes and helping out!

Congrats to the new mods!

I love the addition of pending descriptions. I hope when description moderators are implemented, it'll be without a hitch.

Congrats new mods! Thanks in advance for all your help and hard work to keep the forum and chat running smoothly. smile.gif

Oh my - I'm not entirely sure what to say at the moment. I just now noticed when replying to a PM and it took a minute for it to click, haha. I'm still quite shocked, it'll take me a little bit for this to really sink in.

Thank you very much for letting me become part of your moderator team. I'll do my best to fulfill my duties. <3

Oh wow, I'm floored! When my name changed color I think that's when the realization hit me.

I look forward to learning the ropes and helping out!

Now you are literally purple! xd.png

Welcome to the mod team!! ♥

Congrats and welcome to the team! Glad to have you!

danng now rainstar's gonna be banning me in chat. Better watch out guys I heard she'll ban everyone left and right! tongue.gif

congrats rainstar and everyone else!

Edited by 626lavaheart

congrats you guys. Better have those ask mods posts ready because i have questions to ask hehehehehe

So no new dragon release? smile.gif just kidding! Congrats new mods, your lives are now controlled by this forum!