RWyvern

The Normal 'Boring' Days

Xaya Kyoyo is a dragon from an elusive class commonly known as the 'Spirits of Winter'. Once the weather begins to warm, he dons his leathery mask and goes into hiding, away from any person and any dragon. An incredibly shy, even paranoid dragon, he cannot bring himself to even leave a sign that he has walked past.

So what would happen if this shut-in accidentally stumbled across a bunch of dragons that are that much more outgoing?

My Character(s)

Name: Xaya Kyoyo ('Kyoyo' for short)

Species/Breed: Snow

Personality: In one word, shy. VERY shy. As one of the 'Spirits of Winter', he feels the need to be highly secretive, and takes it to rather absurd extremes, even inadvertently making the most mundane thing look suspicious. Part of this secretive nature also sees him return every specific thing back to its exact original place after he has moved it - even a pebble. Walking along a single path can take over an hour if he's given the chance.

History: As a young hatchling, Kyoyo lived among a small troop of Snow dragons. His young and impressionable mind took their whole 'emerge during winter, hide for the rest of the year' schtick far too seriously. In the end, when it was his time to branch out from the troop, he really did go into hiding. He almost never interacted with another dragon again.

Abilities: Outside of the usual flight, Kyoyo has few abilities. Inexplicably, though perhaps due to his perpetual hiding, his affinity with certain mana fell into obscurity and he can not perform anything more elaborate than ice breath. What he does have is crazy fast and dexterous arms and fingers. For what use?

Other: Shrouds his face in a mask made of dragon hide and net when he simply has to set foot out near other dragons. It does nothing to hide his body, nor the cool temperature surrounding him.

Rainbow's Characters

Name: Bolz

Species/Breed: Electric dragon

Personality: Curious, likes putting nose into others' business. He can be protective and is also short tempered. He loves collecting stray egg, but he hates water.

History: He was living on his own, then he traveled far away and found a town. He set up a nest on top of a large tree at the entrance of a town. And, he realizes his hobby could be a perfect job, so he sets up his egg trading shop.

Abilities: He can fly very fast, and also can use the normal electric dragon thing.

Other: His mate is Tem. Also, he has white pattern, and his lightning sparks is white instead of yellow.

Name: Soultaker

Species/Breed: Soulstone

Personality: Sweet and loving. She often avoid humans when she is not working.

History: She was found by Bolz, and was raised by him with her sister. She then accidentally killed a human, and she believes that the soul is trapped in her pearl. Now, she works in his shop as the rare eggs trader.

Abilities: Fast flight.

Other: Air Pearl is her sister.

Name: Air Pearl

Species/Breed: Soulstone

Personality: Very mischievous. Loves to prank people.

History: Unknown

Abilities: Fast flight

Other:

Name: Control

Species/Breed: Aeon

Personality: Very mysterious.

Abilities: Look into the future

Other:

Name: Failure

Species/Breed: Magi

Personality: Very talkative, doesn't mind the fact that he is bad at magic.

Abilities: Teleport, but only one thing at a time.

Other:

Name: I'm not freezing

Species/Breed: Seasonal (winter)

Personality: Ignorant, helpful, funny.

History: He was raised by Bolz, and now he works in his shop as the holiday egg trader.

Other:

Name: Tem

Species/Breed: Thunder

Personality: Very silly, and loves eating sweets.

History: She was raised in a household, and now she stills lives in the house. Then, she met Bolz, and they fell in love with each other. Now, she still lives in the house.

Abilities: Electricity

Other: She will be the main one to cause drama.

Name: Close To Death

Species/Breed: Vampire

Personality: Kind, and loves to help people.

History: He was almost dead when he was a hatchling, but luckily he was found by Bolz. Now he helps Bolz hunt the daily meat.

Abilities: Fast flight, bite

Other:

Name: Pinkie (oops I forgot her nickname is Pinkie not Adored)

Species/Breed: Pink

Personality: Sassy and sweet. Seems to be adored everywhere she go.

Abilities: Influence

Other:

Name: Freezing (full name: Serenade on a Snowy Night)

Species/Breed: Pillow

Personality: Cowardly, but also playful. Is a pretty good singer. He loves the song he was named after.

History: He was lost in the snow, and almost froze. Luckily, he was found by Pinkie. Now he lives happily with her.

Abilities: Flight

Other:

Name: GOLD

Species/Breed: Gold

Personality: Sassy, and thinks he is the best dragon in the world since he has much shinier scales than the other golds. He mistakenly considers any eggs that look shiny to be a shimmerscale.

History: He was raised by Bolz, and now he works in his shop as the prize eggs trader.

Name: Agent Troll-7 (Troll for short)

Species/Breed: Misfit Pygmy

Personality: Even more mischevious than Air Pearl.

History: Unknown, but she is Air Pearl's agent now.

Abilities: None

Other: She often wears a troll mask.

Other:

Edited by rampaging wyvern

(First post!)

It was a usual normal day. Bolz and the shopkeepers is sitting in their shop, waiting for customers. Yet, Tem is out in the streets. Everyone is screaming and running in panic, but as usual, she never notices. She is going to the shop. Meanwhile, everyone else that is not in the town is doing their normal thing. And, Control is hunting.

Xaya Kyoyo tugs at his mask nervously, pulling it further down his snout. He can hear sound, a cacophony of noise rising from a distant collection of structures. No. He doesn't want to be seen... Better go right around that town.

He is walking backwards, using his paws to straighten blades of grass and to smooth out paw-prints. With so many dragons in earshot, he is nervous and his legs are comparable to being spring-loaded; he'd jump high if something snuck up on him.

A little ball of fluff flies near Xaya.

"Hello? Who are you?" Freezing asked. Behind him, Pinkie is examining the shiny rocks.

Sure enough, Xaya Kyoyo screams and leaps a good five feet. Avoiding facing the dragon who spoke, Kyoyo places a paw sinisterly on his face.

"I am no-one, and everyone..." he says, voice hissing.

As soon as he hiss, Pinkie step in front of Freezing.

"Hey! Be nice! He is just a child after all!" She said, with a slight warning in her voice.

Edited by Rainbowlight

Kyoyo coughs and finally turns his head so that they can see the shape of the side of his hidden face.

"Maybe you should teach the little one about stranger danger," he replies, maybe with a small smirk.

"Now forget I existed, and leave."

Kyoyo's mysterious air immediately disappears.

"Oh, no! No, no, that's not what I meant!" He has to think fast, he figures. Convince the dragons they never saw him.

"I'm a figment of your imagination," he blurts out. As though that was enough, he begins to retrace his steps - straightening every blade of grass, of course.

"Kay whatever. Let's go, Freezing. We need to find some food for the day." She said, and takes off with Freezing.

"Short patience, short temper, short stature..." Kyoyo mutters to himself as he continues to backtrack. "Better give this whole area a wide berth before I run into anyone else."

His journey backwards, slow and cumbersome, surely looks most strange to onlookers. Once the dragon reaches a point far enough, he turns direction and heads off to his right into somewhat more forested and treacherous territory - the worst kind of place for replacing everything, of course.

"Hmm.. Maybe I will hunt some extra prey." Close To Death said and flies off the shop, heading straight for the forest. He's flying too fast... He suddenly crash into Kyoyo.

Kyoyo, carefully returning a pebble to its original place, fails to hear the next dragon until it is on top of him - literally. He looks up just in time to see the dark creature before its body nails him in the face and a sharp point - maybe a talon, or a tooth - catches a wing. Kyoyo, staggering backwards and about to yell out for the idiot to watch where they're going, places a paw badly enough to force too much weight in the wrong way on his foreleg.

Kyoyo's startled cry rings out. "Hey! Watch it!"

"What-?!"

A Vampire... A member of the undead. Kyoyo could see the careless reptile clearly now. He regains his footing, lifting his paw off the ground a little. Just a sprain, he figures. Hurts, but not much.

The Snow dragon resumes his secretive charade. His mask, pushed slightly off position, is moved back into place and Kyoyo turns his head away from the Vampire.

"This figment stood minding his own business. I believe it is safe to say that you are in the wrong."

(heck time for a quick post)

Kyoyo instinctively draws back. No, no... He can't take help from a Vampire!

"It's fine," he says, planting his paw down firmly on the ground again to prove his point. Of course, it backfires. A sharp pain up his arm, and something seems to shift in his wrist. His flinch of pain writes itself all over his face, concealed beneath his mask.

"Fine," he concedes. "But it must be quick. And nobody must remember me afterwards."

"Ok. Follow me, we have medicine. And don't worry, I promise I won't hurt you." He said, trying to ensure him that he's no harm.

(I'm less active. Run a bit of a busy life with family, personal projects and stuff like that. Not uncommon for me to disappear from a roleplay for weeks :'D )

Kyoyo side-eyes the Vampire, and reluctantly opts to follow. Backwards, of course, taking gratuitous time to replace every stick, stone and leaf. It takes longer with one paw not exactly working right.

"Lead me through the back streets," he begs. "Not out in front of everyone."

"Ok, try to fly high in the sky if you can, that's the best way to avoid everyone." He said while flying up high.

Kyoyo's utterly confused expression goes unnoticed, and if his thoughts could be heard they'd basically sum up as 'what the- did I hear that right? What? Huh?'

He was a Snow dragon! Shimmery scales! White and gold against a blue (or even overcast) sky stands out like crazy!

He doesn't want to be seen. Nevertheless, he is caught between a metaphorical rock and a hard place. Either be left behind and remain injured, or follow...

He takes flight, chasing after the Vampire.

"Oh I just realized that ur scales make u stand out." He said and calls someone. Failure appears.

"Hey Close To Death, what do you need now?" He asked.

" I need you to teleport both of us to the shop." The vamp replies.

"Ok. Here I go!" He said, and tried to teleport both of them to Bolz's shop.

" We're here. Great that Failure's magic is getting better too." the vamp said.