Kila

The Official Art Usage Form

Before using or editing DC art, please read this topic.

For on site permissions, please see the artist agreement. This will answer questions as to how to obtain permissions to edit a sprite.

Remember that asking permission is always a courtesy, even in cases where it is not necessary.

Artists may change their forms at any time, so please check back any time you need permission for something.

Please note this means: If an artist has not given permission for the type of edit you wish to make, you must contact an artist for permission before modifying their art for use on the DC forum. You must contact an artist before modifying their art for possible use in the cave (ie updating shading, adding alts, etc.). If they do not reply after 30 days, permission is granted by default. This applies to avatars, signatures, updating concepts, suggesting alts, etc.

Do note that especially if you are suggesting editing an in cave sprite (such as updating a sprite or suggesting an alt - even suggesting a hybrid), we are likely to ask for proof that you've asked permission. Be ready to give us a screenshot of a PM or chat or link us to a dA conversation or however you asked/received permission.

You may not submit shop merchandise without the permission of the artist.

Anything that you may make a profit off of you must obtain artist permission for first.

You may use non-edited general use DC sprites (cropping or changing the image size is allowed) on the DC forum without asking prior permission. However, please ask permission before using spriter alt sprites. Spriter alts are a special treat for the spriters and should be treated as such.

You are allowed to create and post fanart elsewhere (such as dA), but you must credit DC and the sprite artist/s. Many artists love seeing fan interpretation, so you might PM the artist anyway just to share.

Due to the nature of secrecy in releases, this permission is only for in cave art. Only artists/conceptors of an in progress/completed request may display the submitted art on DC or elsewhere. Do not use art from submitted requests that are not in cave unless you are an artist for the project.

The collected forms are in alphabetical order. In Cave artists who have sprites on the Completed/WIP lists will not be listed under Completed/WIP Dragons to save space. The artist names are also color coded to make distinguishing them easier. Green stands for In Cave artist (this post) and Red stands for Completed/WIP artist (this post). You can find the artist of a dragon at the bottom of the dragon's view page. You may also find artists and concept creators listed on the fan-run wikia on a dragon's individual wiki page.

If you have submitted art to Dragon Requests, you may fill out a form for this topic.

If you have had art accepted to be released on DC or have art already released on DC, please fill out one of these forms at your earliest possible convenience.

Artist: (Please include your username and a link to your profile) In-Cavers in Green, others in Red

Special: Dragons you did not do much on, but received credit for, that you do not wish to have permissions over
Dragons that are exceptions to the below rules
Dragons you will absolutely not bend on
Any other notes
(None of these are required)

Contact Info: Is PM best? Can people PM you via the forum? Want to provide a dA link?

Off Site Use: Yes or no?
Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: 
Use as is fanart/avatars:
Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale):
Use of pixel version in merchandise: 
Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: 

Edited by SkyWolf25

In Cave Dragons

The Derivative fan art category has been removed: You are free to create non-commercial derivative fan art(drawings of, plushies, etc.) for dragons that are in-cave. Spriter's Alts are an exception - you should still ask or check the 'Special' category. Some artists may also ask to keep fan art PG-13 or have other requests in the 'Special' category.

Artist: Aangs-Sister

Special:

Dragons that are exceptions to the below rules: Spriter's Alts

Notes: You may NOT use my spriter's alts for ANY reason, unless I have personally given you special permission. This includes both sprites and other derivative versions of the spriter's alts.

Please contact me before any off site use, even if the below says yes.

Off Site Use Yes

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: No

Use as is fanart/avatars: Contact me for permission

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Contact me for permission

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No

I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. I apologize if I come of as harsh.

*For anything that says 'contact me for permission', if I can not be reached, assume no.

Artist: Angziety

Special: I do not approve of fan art from sprites of mine that are on the completed list, or progress list. Please only use the ones on site.

Off Site Use: With permission

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Crop only

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Crop Only

Artist: birdzgoboom

Special: I reserve the right to change any of these answers whenever I feel it is necessary.

Off Site Use Depends on the situation-- please ask me first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Please ask.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Fanart is alright with me.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes, but no recolouring.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No, sorry!

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Ask first, we'll see what works out.

Artist: Carthasis/Mieronna

Off Site Use Yes, under conditions explained below.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes

Conditions for offsite-use:

- Only non-profit use is allowed.

- Use for other games, projects or similar is not allowed.

- Always credit http://mieronna.deviantart.com if you use the artwork anywhere.

- If the artwork is a collaborative work, you must abide by the terms set by the other artists.

I reserve the right to change these terms at any time without warning.

Artist: Corteo

Off Site Use:No

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc:No

Use as is fanart/avatars:No

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale):No

Use of pixel version in merchandise:No

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise:No

Even if I say "yes" in something above, it is general nice to still ask first. I also would like to say that these are not set in stone. I reserve the right to change my mind at anytime, or to allow somethings, but not others. I am very protective of my art, and I put a lot of time into it. Please respect that.

Artist: Dis(connected)

Off Site Use NU.

(just ask me for anything that follows. If you're unsure about something, ask. I assure you I don't bite :3 and I'll almost ALWAYS say yes. It's more of a formality really.).

Artist: Dohaerys

Special: If it's a collab please ask the other artist as well

Contact Info: forums PM is good, discord would be best, I am Dohaerys#6273

Off Site Use: Yes
Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes
Use as is fanart/avatars:Yes
Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale):  Yes
Use of pixel version in merchandise: Please ask.
Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Please ask.

Artist: Dolphinsong

Off Site Use Yes but not spriters Alts, must give credit

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes but not spriters Alts

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes but not spriters Alts

Artist: Dovealove

Dove does not wish to be contacted about DC. Please confer with the other artists of a sprite for permissions when needed. When applicable, if there are no other artists or the artists feel as though Dove should have the final say, please contact TJ09 instead.

Off Site Use Provisional yes--no edits to sprites at all. Cropping acceptable.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: No.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes, as above.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): See above.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Never.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Never.

Artist: Fiona BlueFire

Off Site Use Only with specific permission

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Only with specific permission

Use as is fanart/avatars: Only with specific permission

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Only with specific permission

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No.

TJ has permission from me for merchandise on or off the forums. I will not give permission for anyone else to profit offsite from my work without compensation.

Artist: Glass_Walker

Off Site Use No

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No, please contact me.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No, please contact me.

Artist: Hypnotic

Off Site Use: No.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): No..

-- If you aren't sure about anything, ASK. If the work is Collab. you have to seek out the others that I have collab.'d with in order to have FULL permission.

Artist: Imbecamiel

Special: Please give credit to off-site fanart.

Contact Info: PM is the best place to try first - otherwise, I check the email that's in my profile frequently. DA's also a pretty good alternate point of contact, most of the time - my username is Imbecamiel there as well.

Off Site Use Ask first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Only if I've given you explicit permission.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask first. Chances are good I'll say yes, but I reserve the right to ask that something be taken down if I feel it necessary.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask permission first.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Only if I have given you explicit permission. Probably won't for anyone but TJ.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Only if I have given you explicit permission.

Generally, if in doubt, ask. I don't bite, rarely bark, and am very likely to grant permission. I just like to know where and how my art is being used. wink.gif

I reserve the right to modify these permissions at any time, however, should something arise which causes my feelings on the subject to change.

Artist: Infinis

Off Site Use Yes

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Unless it's for DC, no

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Unless it's for DC, no

Basically as long as you aren't selling it without my permission, go for it. I like to see fanart/derivatives so feel free to show me! :3

Artist: JaziandCo

Off Site Use Yes

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask and link back to ostwyn.deviantart.com

Use as is fanart/avatars: Link back to ostwyn.deviantart.com

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask and link back to ostwyn.deviantart.com

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Tough one. Ask me and I'll tell you.

My policy is that if I collabed with someone on a sprite, you need all artists' permission. If all I did was a line tweak, recolor, or shading tweak, it's THEIR sprite, not mine, I just gave a suggestion. If I spritelined their drawing and they did everything else, it's still THEIR sprite, not mine. If I drew or shaded the sprite, it belongs to whatever artists worked together with me and myself. I have had my art stolen before and I'm a bit touchy about it.

Artist: JereduLevenin

Off Site Use NO

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: NO

Use as is fanart/avatars: NO

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): NO

Use of pixel version in merchandise: NEVER

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: HELL NO

Artist: JOTB

Off Site Use Ask first.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask first.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask first.

Artist: Kila 

Special Note: Please only contact me about Sweetlings! These are my only brainchildren on site, and I have no say in any other dragons with my name on them.

Off Site Use No

Use as is fanart/avatars: Fanart yes, Avatars, no.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: It's your art, so why not? I'd like to be shown, though 😄

I reserve the right to change this at any time.

Artist: Kennon

Special: I reserve the right to change any of these at any time. Any concepts that are entirely my own, through idea to sprites, I will be particularly picky about them being used off-site for anything but fanart.

Off Site Use Depends, please ask first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask first

Use as is fanart/avatars: Fanart is fine, ask first for other things.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask first please

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Ask first please

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Ask first please

Artist: Komodo Gallant

Special: For fan art: Some mentioning of my name would be nice.

Off Site Use

Back that crazy train right the hell up. :U Ask my permission first or suffer the consequences.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc

I would liked to be asked, but you're allowed as long as credit is provided somewhere. It wouldn't hurt if you mentioned DC, either.

Use as is fanart/avatars

Again, only with credit. Asking is nice.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale):

Give credit, asking is nice.

Use of pixel version in merchandise

You are absolutely not allowed to sell my pixels unless your username is Komodo Gallant or TJ09. If it isn't, please don't. :U

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise:

Yes, you have my permission. If you draw or plushify a vampire dragon or the like, I think you should be able to make money off of your work. I might even be interested in buying one!

Artist: Kuraianubis

Off Site Use Ask first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask first.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask plz, but fanart is awesome.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale):If its fanart then it isnt my sprite..just their art being recolored and sized. but ask anyways.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: pixels would look so bad on merch. And only DC can sell ma stuff.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Again..the same answers.

Artist: LadyLyzar

Off Site Use: Ask before ANY offsite use. My art was made for DC. However I may grant exceptions.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask first

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): No

Artist: Lythiaren

Off Site Use: I'd like to at least be informed.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Sure. If I can be credited without interfering with the image, please do.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Fanart is A-OK.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Sure.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No, these were made for this site. Dragon Cave is authorized to make money off it, but no one else.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: It's not my art, but if it's my concept, credit on your sale page please.

Artist: Marrionetta

Special: I have no concept rights to Neglected (that's TJ's brain baby), Yulebucks (that's Kurai's), Waters, Horses (Silvanon / LadyLyzar), Tsunamis (Angziety), Grey (Wynni), or Pillow (ParticleSoup). I help out on a lot of things and make pretty good hatchlings, but don't ask me for perms on these dragons - I'm not the one who should decide their fate.

Off Site Use Yes.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Sure. Promote DC wherever you go, folks.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Sure.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Nope. If it isn't DC selling original sprite then no please.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Your fanart, your IP. Go ahead.

Artist: Mewtie

Special: Please keep fanart PG-13.

Contact Info: When required to contact me for permission, a message on this forum is preferred. Alternatively, feel free to contact me on Discord (Mewtie#9147) or DeviantArt (Mewtie).

Off Site Use: Please ask.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Please ask.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale):  All of the three are fine by me, yes.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Please ask.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Please ask.

Artist: Mysfytt

Off Site Use NO. Permission NOT granted for any edits, post or usage off Dragcave site/scroll.

Basically before doing anything, ask me first. I will most probably say 'yes', but I may not and will get ticked off if I don't like what has been done and didn't authorize it. Only DC artists have editing permission, no outsiders.

Artist: Nakase

Off Site UseYes or no? Theft of my work will not be tolerated. ONLY fanart of dragons I made as is, NO RECOLORS are allowed. MUST CREDIT ME. No other pet sites either.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: NO

Use AS IS in fanart/avatars: fan art yes, avatars NO.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): no recolors, yes to scale or crop

Use of pixel version in merchandise: NO, if profit was made, I WILL prosecute for damages.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: NO, if profit was made, I WILL prosecute for damages.

I reserve the right to modify this disclosure at any time I wish and without warning.

Artist: Nectaris

Special: Credit is required for fanart.

Off Site Use Limited, ask permission.

Use as is fanart/avatars: No

I reserve the right to change my mind on any of these. In general though, until one of my concepts is released, I do not want to see it used anywhere in any form. It spoils the surprise to have it floating around everywhere, at least with the requests forum, you choose to see what is in the works.

Artist: Odeen

Special: I reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, for any reason.

Off Site Use Please ask me first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Please ask me.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Please ask me.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Please ask me.

Artist: ParticleSoup

Off Site Use: maybe

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: ask me first

Use as is fanart/avatars: ask me first

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): ask me first

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Absolutely. Not.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Never.

if you wish to use my stuff, i'd like you to ask first and to also show me what you've done with it, simply because i like to know who is doing what with my artwork and/or creations. on things that i worked on with another person, but were not my own concept, please ask the other person first. my works are in no way allowed to be used for profit(by anyone other than TJ09 for the DC shop). that is all. ❤️

Artist: PiedPipecleaner

Special: I only did the hatchie sketches for Pseudowyvern Drakes. Please refer to Infinis’ permissions regarding them.

Contact Info: Just PM me if you need something.

Off Site Use: Yes with permission and credit.
Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes with credit.
Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes with credit.
Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes with credit.
Use of pixel version in merchandise: No.
Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No.

Artist: Pixxelation(PieMaster)

REGARDING MY ARTIST'S ALTS: Please do not use my artist's alts for any banners or fanart without my permission. This includes avatars, sigs, banners, etc. Depending on the request, I may grant you permission, but I likely will not. Under no condition will I allow use of my alts for profit (unless I am commissioning something of them). Sorry! Please see birdzgoboom and tikigurl91 regarding their alts.

Special: Please keep fanart PG13. Make sure to credit DC and all the artists of the original work!

Contact Info: PM. If I do not respond to a PM within 15 days, please feel free to email me.

Off Site Use: Please ask and receive permission first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: No recolors or edits to the sprites. Cropping and flipping are alright. I'd prefer to stay away from resizing and rotating, but I suppose they're okay.

Use as is fanart/avatars: On the DC Forums, yes. Outside of the DC Forums, you must link back to DC and give credit to me and any other artists whoo worked on it.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): The restrictions from the above two bullets apply.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: ONLY by TJ in the DC shop. Any other sale of my work without my knowledge and/or consent is strictly prohibited.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Please contact me and any other artists who worked on the breed(s) to discuss.

In regards to sprite updates: If I ever go inactive and the question of updating my sprites comes up, *only* in-cave artists are given automatic permission to edit.

Artist: Playdoh

Off Site Use: ask first

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: no

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask

Use of pixel version in merchandise: no

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: no

Other notes: If you use my art for references or fanart please don't remove my signature and give me credit, also please don't use my art for commissions!

Artist: Pokemonfan13 

Off Site Use No!

Artist: Rosella Surmane

Off Site Use Yes

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Yes

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Yes

P.S.: I'd probably say yes to just about anything but I'd still like you to ask/notify about any changes or if you wish to use it for your work on site, on forum and off site. If editing or creating an ascended is necessary, I'd like to do it myself. If it is a collaboration, you'd have to ask other artists who were involved too. Give credit where credit is due, on and off site (as well as on the forum). I reserve a right to change my conditions depending on any given situation.

Artist: Royal-Tentacle

Contact Info: PM me and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as I physically can. I'm not always on DC. Contacting me on my dA will get the same treatment.

Special: If I'm asked about usage of a concept/released thing that I worked on with other people, always talk to the others that are involved for approval. I will typically say yes, but it's better to have all parties involved. If it concerns any concepts I came up with, assume I'm working on them privately if I don't respond to query.

For fanart, please credit the original concept.

Off Site Use: Yes, with permission and credit.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: If I'm the main artist for the thing, sure; Otherwise ask the other creators. 9/10 I'm not the main spriter.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Permissions needed by me/the other creators of the concept.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Permissions needed by me/the other creators of the concept.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Absolutely not.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No. Free use only.

Artist:  schenanigans

Special: Please ask the other artist as well if it was a collab. Spriter's Alts are a no to all on this list. 

Contact Info: Prefer forum PM, but can be contacted at schenanigans#6031 on discord

Off Site Use: Please ask
Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Please ask first
Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes
Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): If something like a recolor, please ask first
Use of pixel version in merchandise: No
Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No

Artist: Shajana

Contact Info: PM me.

Special: Always give credits for fanart.

Off Site Use: Please ask permission.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Cropping and flipping are okay. Never recolor or change the sprite! PM me if you have questions, I may make exceptions, but always ask first for that!

Use as is fanart/avatars: On the DC Forums, yes. Outside of the DC Forums, ask me first.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask first

Artist: Shikaru

Special: For fanart, there should be some link back to myself or dragcave. *

Off Site Use I would like to be asked, though as long as you give credit to me I'm generally okay with it.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask please.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask me, and if I do give permission, credit me.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Again, I would like some link back to dragcave or myself, but I have no issue with selling fanart as long as you aren't using my sprites/sketches themselves. Send me a link too, I'd love to see it. 😄 *

*For off site derivative works of hatchlings I have made, you MUST obtain the permission of the concept creator/spriter of the adult as well.

Artist: Shokomon

Contact Info: PM works.

Off Site Use: Ask for permission first please.
Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Just let me know first.
Use as is fanart/avatars: Just let me know first.
Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Just let me know first.
Use of pixel version in merchandise: Ask me first and give me royalties. Otherwise, no.
Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Ask me first and give me royalties. Otherwise, no.

Artist: Sif

Off Site Use: When it comes to the sprite: No. Nice and simple. As permission is NOT granted for recolors (or any other modification of the sprite), they are not acceptable on or off the site.

Fanart drawings/et cetera are allowed as long as they are not copies of the sprites. Fanart must credit the concepts to myself and any other artists involved in the concepts. I would love to be sent a link to see it upon completion.

I hereby reserve the right to modify this disclosure at any time I wish and without warning. Even if permission is given in this form, I would still prefer to know what is being done with my art, so please contact me. Thank you.

Artist: Silvanon

Off Site Use Yes

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Please contact me for permission

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Please contact me for permission

My sprites my not be redistributed on other pet sites.

Artist: Silverdrak

Off Site Use: Depends, ask please and give credits if I gave permission.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask, like to know what you are going to do with it.

Artist: Skinst

Refer to Corteo for Crimson Flare permissions and Sif for Nebula permissions.

Special: Credit for fanart.

Off Site Use No.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Not the sprite itself, but fanart based on it is fine so long as I am credited.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): No.

Artist: SkyWolf25

Contact info: PM works best.

Special: Please do not use my sprites/make fanart of them for inappropriate content. I ask that you credit the artists involved and DC if you're posting off-site.

Off Site Use: Just make sure to credit me. 'u'

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Not including recolours, yes!

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes. You can recolour things for fun, but don't use them as avatars/banners/sig/etc. please.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No, I doubt it'll look good anyway.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Ask me and we can talk about it.

Artist: spatio

Special: The following permissions also apply to Spriter's Alts.  In the cases of collab sprites, please also ask the other artist.  All permissions listed below only apply to in-cave sprites; DO NOT use/edit/repost/anything else in-progress or completed Public Dragon Request designs, sketches, or sprites.

Contact Info: PM first please, if it is urgent I am Spatio#1631 on Discord.

Off Site Use: Please ask first
Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Please ask first
Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Please ask first
Use of pixel version in merchandise: No
Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No

Artist: TheAntimonyElement

Off Site Use Credit me if you do, and please ask

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: No, unless it has credit and/or links back to DC

Use as is fanart/avatars: Again, not without credit

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): No, but you can ask me

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Nope

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No thanks

Artist: TheCompleteAnimorph/TCA

Off Site Use Yes, with credit.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes, with credit.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes, with credit.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes, with credit.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Aww heeell no.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Aww heeell no.

Artist: Tikigurl91

Off Site Use Only fanart on sites like dA, and I must be given credit. It's best to just contact me first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Only if credit is given.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Only if credit is given.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Only if credit is given.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Please contact me.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Please contact me.

Artist: Umbreonage

Off Site Use

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Sure

Use as is fanart/avatars: Sure

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Sure

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Why would you do that xd.png

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: It's not my call, but I do approve

In general, art on site is my gift to DC. Because its use affects others now, I don't consider it fully mine and so give pretty much all permissions for it its use.

This doesn't apply to stuff that happens to be lying around on my dA or on the forums elsewhere though.

Artist: Verridith

Off Site Use ONLY with permission. Posting fanart on dA is fine!

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Notification please.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Notification please.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Notification please.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Notification please.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Notification please.

Artist: Vicats

Off Site Use Not without permission.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: No recolours, no animations. Please contact me and show me where graphics would be posted so I can ascertain that my art isn't being used in an environment where it could reflect negatively on me. (No sites with mature content, bad reputations, or potential illicit activity. I get to judge what that is.)

Use as is fanart/avatars: Same as above.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): No recolours, no animations. But if I've given you the go-ahead for the site, then other editing is fine.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No. No profit shall be made off of my art without my permission.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Same as above.

This information is subject to change and it is your responsible as the user to keep up to date. I will not maliciously toggle my permissions, but if I become aware of circumstances that can harm me, I will take action to avoid them.

Vicat's Edit: ALSO! If you see someone violating these permissions, or suspect someone is violating them, report them straight to me rather than attack them yourself or send moderators after them. Vigilante art-justice online can be an extremely stressful situation, especially if someone is falsely accused. So come straight to the source, rather than cause more anguish than it's worth. (Yes, that even means leave blatant thieves alone. I can handle those myself, too.)

Artist: Wynni

Off Site Use These dragons were designed for Dragon Cave. Therefore, only Dragon Cave related permissions, please.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: as above

Use as is fanart/avatars: ask me

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): ask me

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Dragon cave merch only

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Dragon Cave merch only

Edited by SkyWolf25

Completed/WIP Dragons

Artist: Aislein

Special: If someone else worked on it with me you need to ask them as well as me

Off Site Use No way

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): No

I reserve the right to change this at any time WITHOUT NOTICE

Artist: Akrona (alternately, 'Akky')

Off Site Use Yes

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Provided they keep a link back to dragon cave, yes

Use as is fanart/avatars: Sure

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Sure

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes, but I want to see

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Not without asking first

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Ask first

Artist: AngelKitty

Off Site Use: Yes, just let me know you're doing so.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Most likely yes, but please ask and show me when finished!

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes, just let me know you're doing so.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Most likely yes, but please ask and show me when finished!

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Most likely yes, but please ask and show me when finished!

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Depends on the circumstances; please ask.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Depends on the circumstances; please ask.

Comments:: If you have any questions about anything above, just ask; you're not a bother and I'd rather have a hundred PMs than a single person mad at me!

One more note; the above applies to sprites! Please don't redline, edit, or otherwise draw on my sketches or drawings without clearly stated permission!

Artist: Arroquinn

Off Site Use

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Maybe, but contact me first and show me the work. Do not use for profit.

Artist: Ashywolf

Off Site Use Depends. PM me for all Off-site things.

Ditto to all off site categories. ////

Artist: BettyxMe

Off Site Use: No

Artist: Blackchimera

Off Site Use No

Use of pixel version in merchandise: NEVER

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: NEVER

Artist: blazelust

Off Site Use Ask first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask me and give credit.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask me and give credit.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask me and give credit.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Ask me and give credit.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

Artist: Bluetidus_13

Off Site UseYes, but only if it is accepted as dragon

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc:yes

Use as is fanart/avatars:yes

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale):yes

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.):yes

Use of pixel version in merchandise:yes

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise:yes

Artist: Darketernity

Off Site Use: Ask first.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask first.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Use as is in avatars, yes. Use as in fanart, no.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Only if credited, non profit only.

Artist: Deblob167

Contact Info: PMing should work or email at Deblob761@gmail.com if I'm not around.

Off Site Use: Yes, with permission.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes, just ask.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes, just ask.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes, just ask.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes.

Artist: DracoCharky

Off Site Use As long as you tell me and I get Credit

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ditto.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ditto.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ditto.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): As long as you don't make any profit, it should be fine.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Not without contacting me to discuss it first. I'd want some of the money. (Unless it's for charity, and then I'd want prof of it.)

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Ditto.

Artist: Dragon Song

Off Site Use Wit permission

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: With permission

Use as is fanart/avatars: With permission

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): No recolours without permission. Others yes

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes, though please link me

Use of pixel version in merchandise: As above

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: As above

Please note: If anyone else has worked on a piece of art with me then you MUST seek their permission AS WELL AS MINE. Don't just go to one of us.

Artist: Dusky_Flareon

Special: Any Spriters Alts I ever do are only for MY and DC's usage. No one else. If I commissioned you to draw a Spriter's Alt, you may NOT host it on any site that has forum/works like dA. Only things like imgur, tinypic, or Photobucket.

If I worked with someone else on a sprite, refer to the stricter permissions for what you wish to do and contact anyone who wants to be contacted.

Credit me for a usage of a sprite I worked on.

You may NOT use WIP/completed list dragons I worked on till they are in-cave.

Contact Info: PM me here. My dA user is Dusky-Flareon, if you cannot get ahold of me here.

Off Site Use: Yes with credit.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes, as long as the recolor is NOT similar In appearance to my Spriter's Alt if applicable for the dragon species and you link back to DC somewhere on the same page. Only use on DC/dA/a PG13 site.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes, but link back to DC please. Also, only use on dA or PG13 sites.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes, see above.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes. I would like to see it!

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No. Are you out of your mind?

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Never. No site, including DC, can use what I edited (large edits or reshading)/sprited in paid merchandise. I may change my stipulations in the future.

Artist: edwardelricfreak (aka Eef or Sci)

Special: As I am human and thus imperfect I will most likely change my mind about any of the following at the drop of a hat but may forget to edit this info right away. If you even have a glimmer of doubt in your mind, please just ask me for clarification, etc. I don't bite. 😄

Also, if there's anything that has other people who worked on something, please ask them, too, not just me! I usually do sketches for things so contacting anyone who worked on redlines/sprites would be nice.

Contact Info: PM on the forum is usually good. My deviantART is Edo-Wonka. If you don't get a reply in a few days from either location, I'd say Skype is the best (jara_is_sci-sci). Please only use Skype as a last resort, though!

Off Site Use: Please ask for permission.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: I can probably do this for you if you ask.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Tell me about it, but sure.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): I can probably do this for you if you ask.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Only if it's nonprofit unless I get some of the money, but do tell me because I wanna see! I'd also like to be credited.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Ask me first.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Ask me first.

Artist: Floralpikmin99

Special: For the Coral, and Orange Dino I would prefer anybody to ask the other Artists who worked on them first. All I did was touch ups, but it's their work.

Off Site Use No unless permission from me.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): I would like to see it afterwards, but yes.

Artist: Foxtrot Wolfwhistle

Off Site Use Maybe, PM me

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: PM proposed idea/result before making it public.

Use as is fanart/avatars: PM me

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): PM first

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): As long as it's your own work a stated previously, but do show me happy.gif

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: See forum section

Artist: gloryKAT

Off Site Use Yes

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes

Artist: glyph

Off Site Use Mostly yes, depends on the situation

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: I'll likely say yes, so just ask first. ^^

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Fanart is loved, no permission needed, but I still must be credited.

Artist: Gradient

Off Site Use Preferably on sites affiliated with or related to (such as a fansite) DC.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Read above.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Read above.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Read above.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Read above.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Read above.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Read above.

Artist: hoshiryu

Off Site Use Yes - but be sure to say it's from Dragon Cave/DCForums.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Sure, but let me know.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Sure, but let me know.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Sure, but let me know.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Sure, but let me know.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Nope, sorry, these are for Dragon Cave. If anyone's making money off of them it will be Dragon Cave.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Nope, sorry, but these are for Dragon Cave. If anyone's making money off of them it will be Dragon Cave.

Artist: Iriaion

Contact Info: PM works best.

Special: Applicable to released/in-cave dragons only. WIP/completed-list dragons: No to all points below. Don't spoil the surprise.

Off Site Use: Yes, with credit.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes, with credit.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes, with credit.

Artist: KittenGrey

Off Site Use Yes

Really, if I make it, I am making it for everyone who visits/is in the cave and forums. The only request I have is that you credit me, and don't call it your own, no matter what way you edit it.

Artist: Layn

Off Site Use

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: no

Use as is fanart/avatars: no

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): no

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): ask me first, but probably no

Use of pixel version in merchandise: no

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: no

*I tend to use my own pixel art as my avatar on other forums, but others will have to ask first*

my policy on shared works:

If I made the lines, and someone else shaded it, I'm the one to ask for permissions. If I only shaded it, you must ask the person who made the original lines.

Artist: maddif316

Off Site Use YES!

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ecerything yes... again with the recolors, you don't have to tell me, but I'd like to know.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Oh yes! Please! That would mean someone is actually a fan of my art! smile.gif

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Fine... again the same rulish thingys apply for the recoloring.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Again, if you do, I would love you to send me the/a picture!

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Of course!

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Yes please!

Artist: Nimbus (User: Nimbus And JadeEyes)

Off Site Use Yes, just remember to credit me, or mention me. ^^

Edits for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes yes yes.

Edit for fanart/avatars: Yes

Derivative fan art: Yes

Use of derivative versions in merchandise: Yes

I only have drawings, any further drawings I might display will have full permission for spriters, sketchers and liners to do what ever they please with it in the process of dragon-creating; I also give full permission for my original drawings to be used in any avatar/banner or fanart.

If a drawing I submitted has already been sprited or lined, please consult with the collaborator for his or her conscent first before usage.

Artist: Orchi'dea (formerly LightConcorde)

Contact Info:

• PM on the forums
  • Discord: DigitalGarden#0652
  • e-mail: lightconc@gmail.com

Off Site Use: Yes

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Yes

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Yes

Extra: Please always ask beforehand in case of commercial use of any art type listed above. I'll most likely say yes anyway, but I'd prefer to know what's up

Artist: RainStar13/Rainstar/Rain

Off Site Use Ask first.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask first.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask first.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Absolutely, and I'd love to see it!

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Artist: Raistardragon AKA Marsi

Off Site Use Yes, with link back to either the DC (such as for views, etc.) or my personal dA/website/etc. OR with credits typed either under, in a signature, etc. This all depends on what the images are used for.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Sure that's fine. If off site (another forum, etc.) Please give credit or link back if possible.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Same as above.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Same as above.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): That's fine, yes. Unless it's for profit then I would like to be contacted about the details first. Please mention with display where the design originated. Thanks.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Yes, with prior contact first. Depending on what it's for I may request a fair portion of profits.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Yes, with prior contact first. Depending on what it's for I may request a fair portion of profits.

Comments: Send me a pm if you have any questions! The sprites I make and post on this forum is for the whole dragcave. On site or on this forum I don't mind you making siggys, banners, avatars, fan arts, etc. If offsire then I request that you give me credit wherever you post it. Also, don't call the design/sprite/concept your own.

Sketches/Spritelines: I will draw sketches/sprites for people. In that post I will say who, if anyone, can spriteline or color it. Usually, I like to do these myself as well as fixing mistakes unless I am colabing with someone. If I only shaded the sprite, don't bother asking me for permission.

TJ has permission to use my concepts/sprites for merchandise on or off the forums. I will need to be contacted and provide permission for anyone else to use my work for profit offsite. If it is a collaboration then you much seek permission from all those involved.

Artist: RheaZen

Off Site Use Only with credit.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Sure.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Sure.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Yes with credit.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Yes with credit.

Artist: Rhynn Collins

Off Site Use: Always ask first. I might just give permission.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Always ask first.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Ask first

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask first

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): I'd love it, but ALWAYS ask first.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No, the pixel version is DC only

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: ALWAYS Ask first, I have very strict rules/demands about merchandise. You earn on it, I earn on it.

Artist: sapphiredragon73

Off Site Use No.

Use as is fanart/avatars: No.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): No other site than deviantArt, and let me know, please.

Artist: Sextonator

Off Site Use: No.

Artist: Shadowdrake

Contact Info: PM me please, I usually check at least once a day, or if I'm actually inactive try my email.

Off Site Use: Yes

Artist: Shadowwolf6/5

Contact Info: PM is certainly the best. I don't check my Da much at all, and the same with my email.

Off Site Use: No, unless I've said otherwise.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes to all but recolours.

Artist: skwerl56767

Special: If I have worked with someone on a dragon and/or credit is given to other people on a dragon I have worked on, you must ask them as well!

Contact Info: Best to contact me via PM on these forums, as I check them at least every other day.

Off Site Use: Yes, as long as credit is given.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: PM me first.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes,as long as the art itself is not being edited.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): PM me first.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: PM me first.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: PM me first.

Artist: Sl'askia

Off Site Use No

Artist: SlowHornpipe172 (or Slow172)

Off Site Use: Yes but only with credit (and PM me a link cos I'd want to see)

Artist: Spelunker

Spelunker's Note: Guys, if I seem harsh or if I appear to be overreacting, it's because my arts are like my babies- ALL MINE. >:D I'd prefer to retain absoute control over the things I have created. Generally, if you're decently competent at banner making, you're a-OK. I'm only putting the "removal" thing on here in case some horrible monstrosity crops up that I can't stand.

Oh, and if I ever go inactive on the forums, and people want to update my stuff, go ahead I don't want to have people cutting each other down over "Yes, she intended to do this!" or, "NUUUUU, but the old arts and history... ;A;" If any of my artist friends are still around by then, they can tell you what my stuff generally looks like. Also, always try contacting me by email if, for some reason, PM doesn't work. My DA is Spe1unker, if you want to pester me there. :B

Art Editing Special Note: Hot on Fire, PieMaster, Sextonator, RheaZen, Rhynn Collins, and all in-cave artists have permission to mess with my stuff without asking me in the event I go inactive. I trust them to do a good job. If I don't know you, I'll probably want you to PM me before posting your edits so I can make sure you did well.

Off Site Use No, sorry. :c This may change later, but right now, I'm not on the internet a whole lot of places. I'd prefer just to eliminate usage problems in the simplest way possible- a blanket ban. The only way this would change is if you're a close friend of mine and I give you the OK.

The one exception is fanart. Fanart is fine, as long as you link back to my forum profile and credit me.

I reserve the right to change any of the information here without warning. If you want to ask me if I'll make an exception to any rule for your case, PM and email me. If I can't be contacted via PM, then all of my rules hold firm.I keep a running list of people who can edit my stuff w/o permission in my profile. If you edit my art (even one tiny pixel of it) without my express permission (profile list = permission) I will immediately report you to a moderator. I don't care if you're new. That's not a valid reason not to know how things work- the rules are posted for everyone to see.

Artist: Tatrina

Off Site Use Yes, but please credit me and dragon cave

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: no

Use as is fanart/avatars: yes, but please ask me first

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): no

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): no

Use of pixel version in merchandise: no

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: no

Artist: Tazzay

Contact Info: PM me if I am needed. If I don't respond within a week, send me an email. As a last resort, contact me on skype, tazzay2.

Off Site Use: Ask me for permission first

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Cropping and flipping is fine, though ask first.

Use as is fanart/avatars: On DC is fine, still ask for permission first.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Same as above answer.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Fine by me, so long as credit is given to all respective artists/conceptors and you show me.

Note: If I ever go inactive and my sprites need updating, the artists with permission to edit are; Mysfytt, Infinis, birdzgoboom, tikigurl91, Spelunker, Marrionetta, edwardelricfreak, Odeen, Hot on Fire/ Nite_Spriter, Shajana and Concept. Though if the listed people are also inactive, any other in-cave artist may edit.

Artist: Thuban

Off Site Use I would prefer not, however feel free to ask.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Ask first

Use as is fanart/avatars: This is fine

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Ask first, but I'll probably allow

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Ok, with credit

Use of pixel version in merchandise: ASK FIRST

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: ASK FIRST

I reserve the right to change this as necessary depending on the concept in question.

Artist: Whitefire

Contact Info: PM works. Otherwise Deviantart

Off Site Use: No

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Sure

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Sure

Artist: Zovesta

Off Site Use Yes, with credit.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Credit.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Credit.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Credit.

Edited by SkyWolf25

Updated!

You may notice that the list of artist and conceptor credits is now GONE. These were very long posts that were hard on mods to keep updated and only made what is already a long thread that much longer to scroll through. However, I changed up the OP a bit, so it should be easier to find the section that mentions where to find credits at. As well, I also added a link to the wiki for these purposes.