kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Thi thread is having trouble?

NO WAI!!!

My ball is my only leetle so far. I already made one myself and I will post it and its different colors as soon as possible.

user posted image

Edited by Quintafeira12

*Needs more attention*

I bought a leetle tea cup!

user posted image

Question: how do you get more monies?

Are we aloud to make our own leetles and try to get them uploaded?

Are we aloud to make our own leetles and try to get them uploaded?

yes, but there's a fee of about 6000 or something to upload one

*already made 2*

yes, but there's a fee of about 6000 or something to upload one

*already made 2*

How do you get money?

user posted image

user posted image

They are qt.

Too bad I lack artistic talent, otherwise I would make some.

I might consider making an account there, too.

EDIT: Just joined and I got a cookie: user posted image

Edited by Ganondorf

I went and got one.

I named it after an infamous someone that needs to come back to the PokeDorks.

I think I'll go and try to make one, even though I'm broke.

I made a sprite, but I don't have enough money to submit it yet. It's my first try doing pixel art. You all will see it once I can afford to submit it.

I've noticed that I get money after I click on someone's adoptable.

Which is definatly not enough money to upload a new adoptable fast

You get one Micropoint (µP) when you level up someone else's adoptable, and the owner of the adoptable that you leveled up gets 2 µP.

Here's some info:

It seems that it is in beta version, and people got loads of money to test handed out by TJ to them himself. This is how there were a few dozens of uploads so fast, even though those same people only have a few adoptables themselves.

Unfortunately, I didn't get such luck... and no, don't go asking anyone, there's no way to get uber rich, as I was told by one of the uber rich people.

As for money, you get 2up everytime someone clicks your adoptable. get it to level 1, and you get even more up for every click. this means that youll get up faster and faster, and eventually youll get many up very easily, and can more easily have acess to making your own leetles.

I tested out this myself. My boing boing gives me lots of up compared to the measly and poorly 2 that I got before. This is how we will be playing the game I assume.

there's also clicking other adoptables, which is easy and gives you 1 up everytime. You will be abusing this in the beggining. I too spent my entire night dedicated to this, and it works, as I have almost 130up right now and a second leetle.

the easiest way to gather clicks is to ask for them and providing you account page. there's a link with your name on the left. you can also chenge the number at the end of an account page to check other people's accounts to click them yourselves.

you will be able to change your leetle's base price after creating them, and even create more of them to sell (for a fee, around 10% of the base price). this means that drawing an awesome leetle, or even better, a cheap set of leetle will be the best way to gather up. You will also be able to later change the base price of your leetles, meaning you can make an awesome leetle and later, when it gets famous, you can increase its price. the minimum base price is 50up.

Creating price for multiple leetle will be incremental. possibly in a double, then triple and etc. of the price for the first one.

This is all info I got from someone else on dc chat.

oh btw, after beta ends, soon enough (at least it was implied to be soon), several parts of the site will be restart. I wasn't informed of which exactly, because, they didn't know either, and TJ's a ninja. I am saying something this important only now because I want you to read the rest of it too. I doubt that TJ would delete our adoptables. He isn't that mean, but still, I was told of a restart and measly informed of the conditions. Got afraid of it, and it sounds good that everyone is warned of the possibility.

All of this info is UNOFICIAL. Parts of it were gathered from Tj09 himself, but even then, many of the aspects of the game are under revision (or it was strongly implied to be, idk). Expect part of it to be accurate, but some to be changed at a later date.

NOTE: "up" stands for micropoints, the currency of the game.

anything that should be here, go ahead and delete mods.

final edit: You can upload animated gifs... at least up to a size... this has to be the most important of all the info I gathered.

Edited by Quintafeira12

Thanks for the info Quinta!

I shall make an epic adoptable! Hm, what should I make...

Thanks for the info Quinta!

I shall make an epic adoptable! Hm, what should I make...

... Make a moose. DOOO IIIIT.

I made a straw mushroom, but I won't be able to submit it for a while.

Cookie, because I don't feel like putting it in my sig: user posted image

... Make a moose. DOOO IIIIT.

Okay, I read your post AFTER I made this, but I'll make a mosse too.

Platytoaster ftw: user posted image

Should I submit it?

And how can I get it transparent without the other frames "freezing" behing each other?

Edited by Umbreonage

Just created an account. Got a leetle love bear.

user posted image