Tazzay

Flight Rising

user posted image

user posted image

Welcome to Flight Rising! A world where you can breed, battle, buy and dress up your dragons! With thousands of colour combos and several different breeds to choose from, there are endless opportunities awaiting you!

Click here to go to Flight Rising!

Contents -

1st post - Introduction + Rules

2nd post - Updates and Important info

3rd post - Registration Info

Rules

These are just to keep order within the thread. These may change at any time, without notice.

- Please keep the chat friendly. If the discussion gets too heated, please take it to PM or offsite.

- Only post one sale post per page. This is to prevent cluttering the thread.

- Please remove a dragon from your post once it has been sold.

Edited by Tazzay

Updates & Important info

Check here for recent updates.

Dec 10, 2016

Scales: A New Tertiary Gene

user posted image

Contrasting scaled claws are beginning to appear on dragons who engage in the alchemical arts. Click here to read more about today's update.

Scales: A new tertiary gene!

Glossy, interlocking scales are a new craftable at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, available to dragons with a skill of 7 or higher in the craft.

user posted image

user posted image

Dragon Breed Vistas

Fae and Guardian dragon vistas are now available in the treasure marketplace.

user posted imageuser posted image

Skin Contests

Coliseum Skin & Accent Contest

Test your coloring skills against the best in the realm! We are running a coliseum skin and accent contest from now until December 15th.

Gathering Additions

Dragon clans with a skill of 31 or greater in insect catching now have a chance to locate and befriend these new familiars!

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Updates Changes & Misc

Flight Rising releases a handful news posts a month that can contain dozens of new items and pieces of information within each post. When we were deciding how to present our news, we thought that it would be better to have a single place to digest a large amount of news rather than posting news posts with a single item in the update. The downside of this system is that several days can go by without an update.

We want to see if we can have the best of both. We're going to try release very small content updates frequently, announce them as they're implemented in our status box and social media, and then consolidate them into an official news posts after enough have built up to form an update of the size that our news posts typically are. In this way, players who want to check back daily have a good chance of finding something new, and players who don't want to do daily hunting and enjoy our larger content updates can have a recap of what's gone on for the past 7-10 days.

So don't be too surprised if you see small amounts of new content going in regularly via site status!

- We will be performing an extended maintenance period Saturday, December 17 @ 22:00 STfor several hours. This maintenance will be to directly support our two-week Night of the Nocturne event, which begins on Sunday, December 18.

- Tufted Leaf Beetle, Goliath Mountain Beetle, Duskthicket Bonepicker, Highreach Bonepicker, Orange Blotch Pansy, and Blue Vein Pansy are now gathered at level 20+ (down from level 25)

- Skittering Megashrimp and Gaseous Megashrimp are now gathered at level 20+ (up from level 15)

- The Night Sky Silk Apparel has cycled out of the gem marketplace.

- Dragon Share Theme Week: The Next Generation!

Edited by Tazzay

Registration Info

Check here for when registration is open

Registration is CLOSED

There is no info on future registration periods, sorry!

Edited by Tazzay

Whole lot of shinies for sale for the new thread:

Sold

Edited by Nectaris

Nice job on the new thread Tazzay

Edited by Jedi40

Lovely new thread, Tazzay! <3

Edited by sheppardkid

removed by owner

Edited by Jedi40

removed by owner

Edited by Jedi40

Why Jedi, why must you play your mind tricks with me!? xd.png Every time you post I swear you are saying "these are the pretties you are looking for!"

/face desks as she looks over and decides/

Why Jedi, why must you play your mind tricks with me!? xd.png Every time you post I swear you are saying "these are the pretties you are looking for!"

/face desks as she looks over and decides/

Sorry I don't mean to do it honest.

Edited by Jedi40

There's been a new update made. o3o

I'm quite excited for what's being developed and soon to come for the site. ^^

Oy...with them doing major code rewriting for the site, it sounds like they won't open the registration window again for some time.

Just my luck....

Second post has been updated with all new info, make sure to read it over!

(whew, that took me half an hour to code @n@; )

It's beautiful, Tazzay wub.gif

I rather like the previewed genes though, I would have preferred the faded Piebald. Guess I should have voted when the poll was open. |D

I feel like Vipera/Hypnotic is a nice cross between tiger/stripes and bar/daub for those who don't like either or both but want something patterned for their dragons that isn't clown.

I like the Piebald gene but the other one is way to busy for my liking.

Edited by Jedi40

I like both new sets, though I like the vipera one the best. I will reserve judgement on the secondary until I see it on other breeds. I hope it won't be too long before they(vipera and the hypnotic) are released though, I like them enough I am considering holding off on gene projects until they are released.

Edited by Nectaris

I really love the new filigree armour sets...

user posted image

'cause y'know...

user posted image

they are just....

user posted image

so well drawn.

2D art that looks like clipping in 3D games... ok, FR.

Trying to reserve judgement until I see the genes on other breeds too, but right now I'd just like more genes released in general. My enthusiasm for projects and Coli is dying from boredom.