serce2

Samurai Jack

Gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack.

ok how is there not a thread for this already I mean c'mon.

So, your thoughts on Season 5? Prior seasons? I have to admit I started watching with S5, but I absolutely love the pre-reboot episodes I've been binging.

Well, it's over now.

Edited by serce2

I never really watched it as a kid, but I binged all the old seasons about a year ago and really enjoyed them. I was stoked when the 5th season came out. Love it, amazing visuals, characters and story. I hope it ends well.

I have to admit I started watching with this reboot, but I absolutely love the pre-reboot episodes I've been binging.

season 5 is Not a reboot

a reboot is where they clean off the broad and start everything all over again, most times ignoring everything that has been set as canon already

Season 5 is Genndy Tartakovsky's end to Samurai Jack that most of us have been waiting for for a long time

i have actual issues with the pacing of season 5 but man... it's such a joy to watch anyway i have a hard time really complaining

god i hope ashi isnt jack's love interest please tartakovsky dont do it

Edited by Switch

@Inugami Sorry bout that.

I liked the last episode quite a bit with its contrast of peace and violence, but I'd like to see Ashi get more of a moral dilemma soon. The appearance of -spoiler- the Mother -spoiler- posed an interesting question to Ashi, and I hope we get more scenes like that.

uhh i didn't hate the ending but they really should have been given either more episodes or an hour long finale