luxurie

Lucifer

Has anyone here seen Lucifer? It's so good I can't contain I have got to talk to somebody about this

Basically, the plot is that Satan gets bored of hell so he goes up to Earth and starts running a nightclub in Los Angeles (haha, get it, 'Angel'). Then some stuff happens and he ends up working with the LAPD and it's just ahhh it's so good. If you're into Comedy/Crime Dramas then I completely recommend Lucifer.

Yes! I binge watched the first season, and I'm sorta kinda totally in love with Lucifer! wub.gif Can't wait for season 2!!

I found it randomly one day and loved it!! I'm all caught up now and can't wait for more!

Oh my gosh! The last episode of the winter season is on Monday! I can't wait for it. I have a feeling that episode is going to be intense!

My heart broke watching last week's episode. Curse Lucifer's mother! Wicked woman!

The series is beyond Epic. My friend got me into it and then I got my mom hooked into it. What's funny is now she has a crush on Lucifer I'm not kidding, it's hilarious. Last week's episode was awesome. I own season 1 on DVD I'm going to be getting the second one when it finishes on TV.

Cannot wait for Season 3. Does anyone know when the premiere is?

Monday October 2nd at 8pm. Also can't wait for the new season, one of the best shows I've watched in a while

I just started watching it 5 days ago - I love it! :D
Very enjoyable series ~ starting with season 2 now ^_^

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, water_angel said:

Monday October 2nd at 8pm. Also can't wait for the new season, one of the best shows I've watched in a while

Awesome, thanks! I'll set a reminder for it. :D 

I'm re-watching both seasons lmao It's just so awesome and I can't wait for season 3!!!

Ahhh I started watching this I think after the 2nd episode of the 1st season aired? Awesome show, prompted me to read the comics that inspired it, which are some of my favourite comics now.

I rewatched the first season before the start of the 2nd season, and I'm currently debating whether I should watch it all over again for the third one- I want to but I don't know if I have the time ;-;

Fell in love with the show since I first watched it ouo Definitely need to watch the newest season that's out but I want to re-watch the whole show again so that I'm all up to date and refreshed- pretty amazing show if you ask me though. I was surprised to find this thread and kind of feel silly that I haven't posted in it yet XD 

But yeah- definitely recommend it to those that have never seen it. I'm a huge sucker for crime shows but one with a bit of a supernatural twist to it? You bet I was hooked. Maybe it'll catch the fancy of others as well. 

oooh, season three has been released (or is airing on tv) :D, just need it to be released on Netflix AU. Love the portrayal of Lucifer as a witty, smart mouthed, debauchery, love-able psycho.

I love Lucifer.  Especially the fellah whom plays his part. I try to watch him and I always get a charge out of him when he accompanies the detective on cases.  Ever since her daughter asked him at school that day what his name was and he told her and her reaction was but that's the devil and he said with this cocky smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye "Exactly!"