rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I cannot belive no one has ever made an Animal Crossing topic yet O.o

Anyway, when we has 10 more members, everyone gets a cookie!

And we might get to do some games, or fun stuff.

Talk about it, maybe share friend codes if the rules let us smile.gif

Tell me why you like it!

No downing AC or i'll sic mah pitchfork on you! mad.gif

Here's the new application form!

Username:

Why you like AC:

We has a new banner!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92212&st=0][IMG=http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5347/73674986efe0f0fm3.jpg][/URL]

A new avatar/banner. Thanks to EternalSpring!

user posted image

http://imgur.com/ggrjf.png

Current members:

eavesdropping

VampyrVenom

Burnt rose

Shadowed_Rose

StarlightSpyro

KageSora

xDarkwolfx

Zinc58

Getsu

Peekay

xatuman

NekoTina

BeeCullen

RubyRed74

AngelArtist

Yukinflake

St. Jimmy

empressdonna

spark3210

Majortim

xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

UnNatural

Also, I know a website for researching about Animal Crossing!

http://animalxing.com/index.php

Edited by rainpeltstar

I only have Wild World but I want the others but it may be hard to get them

I'm getting that for my birthday, but its in June, SO FAR AWAY! D;

Although my cousin will let me immigrate my character from her game so its good smile.gif

Oh! I have WW as well. I love it. happy.gif

My favourite character is definitely Lucky.

If my encryption wasn't WHP, i could connect with you guys. Sadly, I having trouble switching over to WEP.

well like Shadowed_rose I have wild worl but has no idea what the wep key is

I think it's the friend code you need to connect with other people far away. Though I don't have Wi-fi connection so i'm a ground bird too sad.gif

My favorite character is definitely (with an I, not an A) Hugh, but there are other very close ones like Wolfgang and Mitzi.

I'm going to edit the first post with a Fan Club application form.

Oh, oh! I'll join. biggrin.gif

Username: Eavesdropping

Why you like AC: I've never been good at fast action games that involve pressing buttons repeatedly to kill the bad guys. AC gave me a chance to do what I do best in video games, hoarding money. And actually gaining something out of it too! I also like that you have to invest time into this gane. You can't beat it in one day.

Welcome eavesdropping! Our first member! biggrin.gif

I like hoarding money too... although my cousin has Action Replay so she turned all the messy weeds into shining Bells! xd.png

You both are on the list, as soon as I update it at least.

You're in too Shadowed_Rose!

Merp... I want to play AC:WW, but it's at my cousin's house, can't go there except for Fridays and Saturdays.

ALAS! ;(

Username: StarlightSpyro

Why you like AC:

You can just keep playing it. There are lots of things to do, and it goes by real time- visit your friends, make patterns, customize your town, and yet realistic.

By the way, this is my list:

1. Wild world- It has Wi-Fi and it's on a portable console so you can take it anywhere, while still staying true. Also, it was my first Animal Crossing game.

2. Original- It had lots of real holidays, and was probably the most unique, though not my favorite.

3. CF/LGTTC- It was too realistic- Which really didn't appeal to me. It did have lots of good points, though.

AWESOME!

I know a website where you can research about AC games, Wii, Gamecube, and DS. Although it may not have the most... updated information.

http://animalxing.com/

Username: KageSora

Why I like AC: I got Wild World like last month or the month before or something, but didn't really do much with it until the last few days when I'm making an effort to play it daily. It's... Different. A fun thing to spend a little time on every day.

But I gotta say... I hate Nook. Something about him just makes me want to punch him in the snout. Violently and repeatedly.

Wolfgang is my favorite. I like Drake, too. And this bunny, I think Pippy is the name?

But it sucks about Nook's store hours. It's horrible for people like me that like to stay up late at night. xd.png

...How do I figure out my friend code for this thing? xd.png

Edited by KageSora

But I gotta say... I hate Nook. Something about him just makes me want to punch him in the snout. Violently and repeatedly.

Wolfgang is my favorite. I like Drake, too. And this bunny, I think Pippy is the name?

But it sucks about Nook's store hours. It's horrible for people like me that like to stay up late at night. xd.png

I totally agree with you about Nook. He reminds me of a pedophile...

I'm constantly switching the hours on my DS so that his store will stay opened. xd.png

Yeah, I saw a vid on youtube, on AC:WW someone had the fall to the floor(or faint) emote, and they did it repeatedly in Nook's store, but he was just standing there like, 'Uh, dude's holding up the line... Go get Copper!' Yeah, and the monologue makes me want to smash my head into a dresser... or a cushion.

On my Gamecube AC, i'm a time-traveler('s wife tongue.gif), and I love switching from Halloween to New Year's! And to Christmas, and Fall!

Yeah, I saw a vid on youtube, on AC:WW someone had the fall to the floor(or faint) emote, and they did it repeatedly in Nook's store, but he was just standing there like, 'Uh, dude's holding up the line... Go get Copper!' Yeah, and the monologue makes me want to smash my head into a dresser... or a cushion.

On my Gamecube AC, i'm a time-traveler('s wife tongue.gif), and I love switching from Halloween to New Year's! And to Christmas, and Fall!

My action replay has that code.

Anyway, my town store just upgraded to Nookington's. xd.png I had it in my other town, but I got this copy last year to cheat, and I hadn't played it in a while so I picked it up and yeah. rolleyes.gif

I totally agree with you about Nook. He reminds me of a pedophile...

I'm constantly switching the hours on my DS so that his store will stay opened. xd.png

I finally just did that for the first time the other day. I was like "...Screw you, Nook. I hate you, so I don't feel bad about time-traveling to force you to have your store open for me."

I finally just did that for the first time the other day. I was like "...Screw you, Nook. I hate you, so I don't feel bad about time-traveling to force you to have your store open for me."

Also, did you notice that Nook has all the money in the town?

What's the main focus of the game?

Pay off your mortgage to get a better house.

Who are you paying?

Nook.

Where do you get your money from?

Selling things to Nook.

It's a viscous cycle. I secretly wonder how much money Nook actually has...