eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I always used to put my eggs on about 3 hatcheries but have recently found too many soft shells going around. How many hatcheries do you use? And which ones?

Most of the time, just two. Dragonnery and Allure of Neglected Dragons. I use Silv's Lair if I'm not getting enough views from those two sites.

I usually wait a day before posting them then i start off with two, increased to 4 when it has 4 1/2 days. After they hatch I use two more and leave it like that. If has not gendered when it has 4 1/2 I put in on 2 more hatcheries. I have yet to have one be sick or die cool.gif

I put my eggs in 3 or 4 different hatcheries. Most of them are in my signature. smile.gif

I used to put them in like 10! But after my silver egg died I decided to reduce them to 5 or 4 or 3.

Edited by Ninetails

I put fresh eggs in the daily dragon fix right away and never had problems with softshell. After a day I put them in two or three more hatcheries, incubate them (if possible) and if they don't get views fast enough I go up to five or six a day or so later.

My favourites at the moment are daily dragon fix, eggs around the world, egg drop soup, silvi's lair, pets galore spa and dragonnery. I'm really grateful for autoviewers that make it possible to give views back to so many sites without taking all day!

After a day of nothing I stick them in Dragonnery. At day 5 or so I'll additionally put them in either Egg Drop Soup or Eggs Around The World.

nothing until uner two days, and then as many as I can find smile.gif

Generally, I don't put them on any hatcheries until they have 6 days to go. Then I'll put them on one or two; if they're not getting enough views by day 4.5, I put them in a few more.

I used to start them out in two hatcheries, then ER them at 3:23. Recently, however, I've gotten a few soft shelled eggs- for the first time in a year of playing- so now I'm putting them in a lower view hatchery right away, then adding them to a second hatchery at about 6 to 5.5 days depending on their views. I think it's just that the views at the hatcheries I've been using have increased, and it's adding up.

Until recently, I was using 4.. Egg Drop Soup, Dragonnery, Silvi's Lair and Valley Sherwood. Would wait 24 hrs before posting anything.

Now tho, I'm using Allure of Neglected Dragons alone. Can post the eggs right away.. they don't get sick and they always hatch on time. Best site I've found since DCF closed... I like using only ONE site.

I wait until they hit 4 1/2 days or so. Then I add them into Neglected Dragons, DC Focus, Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood and Boiled Eggs (If they would ever fix the darn site, that is). I've never had a problem with Soft Shell and they always hatch on time with Views and Clicks to spare. The Key is WAITING until 4 1/2 or less days.

I usually start with Egg Drop Soup, then add them to Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair when they get down to 4-5 days. They almost always hatch at 3:23, and no soft shell issues.

First day I stick my dragons in Daily Dragon Fix, since they get some views, but not enough to make them sick. Then, the next day I stick them in Egg Drop Soup, Dragonnery. Then on the next day I stick the eggs in Silvi's Lair. My eggs get enough views and don't get sick ever with my method. laugh.gif

Eight, give or take depending on the traffic flow. EATW, Dragonnery, EDS, Slivi's and Daily Dragon Fix are the basic ones but I'll often stick my eggs in DragHatch, Valley Sherwood and Dragon Dump. Of course I use Jaemeia for ER eggs I pick up.

I run my views high and am happy to say that I haven't had any issues with soft shell of sick hatchies but I do keep an eye on the babies and don't post them until they have at least 12 hours on them.

I use about 8 of them. Always wait until the eggs/hatchlings are at about 5 days 20 hours or less.

I rarely get soft shells or sick hatchlings.

I immediately stick them in Allure of Neglected Dragons, then move them into the ER once they hit 4 days or less. That's the only site I've used and so far it's worked perfectly. smile.gif

I use every one from the list of fan sites that doesn't require registration. I wail until the egg reaches less than 4 days then set them in every site and carefully watch them for sickness. This usually hatches them in about 5 minutes.

I use one fansite, Silvi's. I stick my eggs/hatchies in there at around 6 days and by the time they're ER or between 4 and 5 days left they usually are cracking or gendered. I've never had an issue with sickness there.

Edited by Infinis

I tend to stick them on only Egg Drop Soup at first, then after a day or so I put them on Dragonnery. If that doesn't work then I go to another fansite which just dpeends on what I find first. But, the first two seem to work perfectly for me.