Bulbachu

Post your DeviantART

I felt that, rather than post about 30 poems and stories, I could just put the link to my DeviantART page, which has all them on it. This way, everybody can just post their DeviantART page here for others to go to.

http://jjm014.deviantart.com/

I think there is a thread like this.

I don't think there is.

Anyway, my deviant art is Reimstar (I'd post up chapters of novels, but meh, I can never stick to a plot for long enough)

There is not. I typed into the search bar DeviantART, and there weren't even 20 topics that it came up in, and none with it relating to the title. They were mostly stuff like compulsive posters anonymous.

It's much better than I can do. I can't draw anything...well I can draw a very good sunflower or tree, but other than that, nothing.

I believe it's Rhea who made a topic for dA once - it's a shame if that one has been deleted as it contained a nice list of the accounts of people on this forum.

The link to my dA is in my signature smile.gif

Everyone's is very nice. It seems that writers don't get the kind of attention artists and photographers do, since it takes much longer to read a story or poem than to look at a picture. But anyways, I do hope that anybody who reads one of my works enjoys it.

Everyone's is very nice. It seems that writers don't get the kind of attention artists and photographers do, since it takes much longer to read a story or poem than to look at a picture. But anyways, I do hope that anybody who reads one of my works enjoys it.

I disagree. I'm the kind of person who ALWAYS believes there's more to a picture than you see at first glance. For instance, my sister took a picture of this one vegetable, and she took it because one of the vines (stems?) attached to it was in a curl (like, 'curled into itself', like this: http://www.t0.or.at/spiral23/spiral1.gif). I overlooked that fact to find something else, the hole made from the curl (it wasn't like.. curled completely) was in the shape of a heart (for some reason, heart-shaped things are more easily noticed by me than other-shaped things... I found a heart-shaped potato chip once).

www.Hakutora-Kai-Ken.deviantart.com

Someone else stole my username on there..And they didn't even upload anything >>

Sadly, most people give works only a glance. There is a lot more to every type of art and writing than just the basic picture, sketch, or poem.