missHPfan2

Corruptions

I'm wondering if anyone else on here does corruptions. Y'know, corrupting ROMs.

Me, I do them every once in a while. I've got a couple of videos up, too. Should I link them?

Corruptions are life. I should record my doom.exe corruptions someday.

I also corrupted Duke Nukem 3D some time ago:

user posted image

I'd love to but I have no idea how to work emulators, or a safe place to get the games. xd.png I just watch a lot of Vinesauce. ;P

Emuparadise is a great place to get ROMs. Emulators are best downloaded from their official sites. I've only done GBA, DS, NES and SNES games, as any game on a console that has a joystick needs a controller to be played properly. But emulators are very easy to use. Put the emulator in its own folder (this is due to the files and folders it creates), run it, then go to File > Open ROM or similar. From here, find your ROM and open it. I highly recommend creating a folder for your ROMs, with folders for different systems. I have a general folder for my emulators, and in that folder I have a folder for each emulator, one for my ROMs and another for my two corruptors.

Nice one Nirami! Did you start it up in multiplayer to get that split screen?

Catlover, whoa, that is a lot of green.

I should share a really good Nintendogs one I got recently.

Nice one Nirami! Did you start it up in multiplayer to get that split screen?

Nah I just patched four screenshots together. I don't think splitscreen is even possible in the game ;p

Corruptions sound so creepy. Are there video channels for these? And if so where can I find them?

Also following your channel, MissHPfan2!

Edited by Acclivius

Vinesauce is well known for them. He does streams, and while most of his streams are random games, on Sundays he does corruptions.

Also, thanks a lot!